[外電] This wasn't the right Answer

看板Nuggets作者 (ray)時間17年前 (2007/05/02 03:25), 編輯推噓6(602)
留言8則, 6人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/dailydime?page=dailydime-070501 By John Hollinger ESPN Insider "Share the ball," was George Karl's mantra heading into Game 4 against San Antonio. "多讓球流動"是George Karl在第四戰前替這場比賽下的標題. And for the most part, his team did it, tallying a series-high 23 assists on the evening. But for long stretches in the second half of Denver's 96-89 Game 4 defeat, one player in particular didn't seem to get the memo. Repeatedly, Allen Iverson took San Antonio's bait by going one-on-one with Bruce Bowen and trying to force up contested midrange jumpers. He ended up shooting 9-for-25 on the night, and it was an ugly 9-for-25-- he only had four free-throw attempts. 而在大多數的時間, 他的球隊做到了, 金塊隊在今晚傳出了本次系列賽最多的23次助攻. 不 過當下半場的很長一段時間, 有一個球員似乎忘了這件事. Allen Iverson 中了馬刺隊的圈 套, 他一再的與Bruce Bowen進行一打一並且投出了許多受到壓迫的中距離跳投. 他在這場 比賽是以9-25結束, 而且是個糟糕的9-25--他整場比賽只罰了四次球. What made it so frustrating was that he once again took shots off Carmelo Anthony's plate on a night when the Spurs couldn't guard 'Melo. Anthony was superb, scoring 29 points on 11-of-18 shooting, with a flurry of offensive foul calls standing as his only negative. 讓人更沮喪的是他一次又一次的奪走了Carmelo Anthony的出手機會, 而馬刺隊今天根本守 不住Melo. Anthony打了一場傑出的比賽, 以18投11中拿下了29分, 他在本場比賽的唯一缺 點就是幾次的進攻犯規. But in the second half, while Iverson was shooting 4-for-15, Anthony hardly got the rock. In a related story, Denver shot 39.5 percent in the second half and scored 39 points, undoing a nearly flawless first-half effort to put the Nuggets on the brink of elimination. 在下半場時, 當Iverson僅僅是15投4中, Anthony卻很難獲得出手機會. 和上半場比較, 丹 佛在下半場的命中率僅僅只有39.5%, 僅僅拿下39分, 壓過了上半場幾乎完美的表現, 並且 讓金塊隊面臨放暑假的邊緣. I don't mean to put it all on Iverson. Certainly he plays with incredible spirit, and the Nuggets will swear to you that he's been nothing but exemplary since coming here -- that he's been at every practice, that he's been a great mentor for the young guys, and that nobody is more devoted to winning. 我並不是要把所有的責任都丟給Iverson. 他確實展現了令人讚嘆的精神, 而所有的金塊隊 球員也會向你保證自從AI來到金塊隊後, 他的表現一直是球隊的模範--他參與了所有球隊的 練習, 他也適時的對年輕球員進行督導, 還有他比任何人都渴望勝利. I don't doubt any of that. In fact, I'm not saying Iverson was playing selfishly; I just think he still has "Philadelphia syndrome." He's so used to having to create every shot he possibly can -- even if it's a low-percentage one -- that he occasionally gets into shot-happy ruts like he did tonight. 事實上, 我並不是要說Iverson打的很自私; 我只是認為他仍然有"費城症候群". 他過去在 費城七六人隊的時期一直習慣於靠自己去創造所有的投籃機會--即使是命中率很低的機會-- 所以他時常會有出手過多的情形, 就像今晚一樣. That's backed up by his contention after the game that he was taking quality shots. "I had so many good looks, so many easy baskets that I missed," said Iverson. Maybe on the Sixers they were good looks, but not here. Tonight, he was the best defense on 'Melo that San Antonio could muster. 而他在賽後談到"quality shots"的一番話更是印證了這個論點."我浪費了太多很好的機會, 太多簡單的投籃."Iverson說.也許在七六人時這是很好的機會, 但在這裡顯然不是. 今晚, 他是馬刺隊找來對付Melo最棒的防守者. To be fair, fatigue may also have been a factor. Iverson played the entire second half, and George Karl intimated afterward this his short bench rotation may have resulted in the Nuggets' running out of gas down the stretch -- especially given the physicality of tonight's game, and the relatively rare whistles that limited players' on-court rest time. 公正的說, 疲勞也是一個因素. Iverson在整個下半場都沒有休息, 而George Karl在整個季 後賽都採用的少人輪替陣容也讓金塊隊在比賽的最後體力消失殆盡--特別是這場對抗張力極 強的比賽, 而相對較少的哨音也壓縮了球員在球場上喘口氣的時間. And of course, the opponent had something to do with it too. Going up against a defender like Bowen, with Tim Duncan as the backstop behind him, can make life miserable for any scorer. 當然的, 馬刺隊也做了相對的因應. 由Bruce Bpowen主防, Tim Duncan在後面伺機補防, 這 對任何得分好手都是一場災難. "The scheme they are running on me has been effective," said Iverson. "They are making me take tough shots. I drive to the basket, they are shadowing me and making sure I see more than one defender. It's just something I've got to get through." "他們針對我的防守計畫相當有效," Iverson說"他們設法讓我投出很困難的球. 當我切入時 , 他們就把我封住並且確認我遭受到至少兩個人的防守. 這是我必需要去克服的." "We are not going to stop people like Allen Iverson, he's a great player," said Spurs coach Gregg Popovich. "But we hope at the end of a game that he's worked hard to end up with what he ends up with." "我們並不打算完全封鎖像Allen Iverson一樣的球員, 他是一個很棒的球員."馬刺隊教頭 Popovich說."不過我們希望在整場比賽裡, 他所得的分數都是他辛苦掙來的." Certainly they succeeded on that front -- aside from one fast-break layup, none of Iverson's points came easily. Still, there were sequences that had to gnaw at a Nuggets fan -- like watching Anthony picked up by Tony Parker on a switch, and then seeing Iverson keep the ball and go one-on-one against Bowen, ultimately drawing an offensive foul. 這次策略相當的成功--除了一個快攻的上籃, 其他Iverson所拿到的分數都不輕鬆. 然而, 還有一些其他的事更讓金塊迷苦惱--就像是看到Anthony經由switch被Parker對到, 而 Iverson仍然持球和Bowen進行一打一, 最後是以進攻犯規收場. Perhaps in the bigger picture, this is just a sign of how new the Nuggets are to each other. Karl pointed out after the game that the Spurs have been together for eights years and his guys have been together for eight weeks. Anthony and Iverson clearly need to develop a greater familiarity with each other, which is one of many reasons I think Denver will be a much more potent contender a year from now than it is at the moment. 也許把眼光放大來看, 這只是這支新的金塊隊尚未完全融合的徵兆. Karl在賽後指出, 馬刺 隊已經在一起打了8年的球, 而金塊隊僅僅在一起打了8個禮拜. Anthony 和 Iverson必須對 彼此的打法更加熟悉, 而這也是為什麼我認為一年後的金塊隊會比現在更強大的原因之一. Yet if the Nuggets are going to get back into this series, they're going to need that chemistry to come around real fast. Because sharing the ball as a strategy only works if all five players are in on the plan. 如果金塊隊還想拿下這個系列賽, 他們必須要讓化學效應很快的發生. 因為分享球這個戰略 只有在場上的五個人都這麼打算時才會成功. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.114.219.25 ※ 編輯: paradoxmelo 來自: 140.114.219.25 (05/02 03:28)

05/02 03:49, , 1F
推~ Philadelphia syndrome可能翻成費城症候群會好點
05/02 03:49, 1F

05/02 03:49, , 2F
complication才是我們說的併發症
05/02 03:49, 2F

05/02 04:26, , 3F
費城併發症一時間很難改 這時候就要靠Karl啦
05/02 04:26, 3F

05/02 04:28, , 4F
發現情況不對要提醒或換人呀!!
05/02 04:28, 4F

05/02 07:39, , 5F
幹!!! 有輸過沒怕過 金塊永不放棄
05/02 07:39, 5F

05/02 08:16, , 6F
Popovich的那段對付AI的方法...很了不起...
05/02 08:16, 6F

05/02 11:19, , 7F
Philadelphia syndrome = =
05/02 11:19, 7F
※ 編輯: paradoxmelo 來自: 140.114.219.25 (05/02 12:50)

05/03 12:13, , 8F
推。
05/03 12:13, 8F
文章代碼(AID): #16DvGvR2 (Nuggets)