[外電] Q&A with Marcus Camby

看板Nuggets作者 (L')時間17年前 (2007/01/21 21:53), 編輯推噓12(1203)
留言15則, 12人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Q&A with Marcus Camby 七問坎比。 http://tinyurl.com/2wo6wg By Dave McMenamin Posted Jan 12 2007 1:01PM Marcus Camby is in his 11th season after being drafted No. 2 by the Raptors in 1996. The player picked before him that year, Allen Iverson, is now his teammate after all these years. Camby hooked up with NBA.com to talk about A.I., the Earl Boykins trade and the impending return of Carmelo Anthony. 自從1996年,Marcus Camby以當年榜眼身分加入多倫多暴龍隊以來,今年已經 是他在NBA的第11個年頭。多年之後,96年的狀元郎Allen Iverson現在已經成 為他的隊友。日前Camby接受NBA官網的訪問,來談談A.I.還有Boykins的交易, 以及近日即將歸隊的Carmelo Anthony會帶給金塊什麼樣的改變。 NBA.com: What's it been like to have Iverson as a teammate thus far? NBA.com:到目前為止,你與Iverson並肩作戰的感覺如何? Marcus: Thus far it has been great. Any time you get a chance play with a future Hall of Famer, it's great. I've been blessed to be able to play with Patrick Ewing, also a future Hall of Famer, and also lots of great players like Latrell Sprewell and Allan Houston when I was young. But, Allen has been terriffic since he's been here. He's doing everything you could ask for and stepping up. Marcus:到目前為止一切都很棒。任何時候,當你有機會與未來即將進入名人堂 的球員打球時,這種感覺很棒。我很感謝能夠有機會與同樣是準名人堂的 Patrick Ewing共事過,在我年輕的時候還有跟很多優秀的球員,像是 Latrell Sprewell與Allan Houston一起打球。自Iverson來到這裡之後,他的 表現特別了不起,Iverson無所不能,他可以達成球隊給他的任務,並且幫助球隊 向上提升。 NBA.com: You've been fortunate enough to be able to play in 28 of the 33 games so far this year. Was there anything that you did in the off-season to make sure you stayed healthy or did you pick up any new training habits? NBA.com:很高興今年你可以在33場比賽中為球隊出賽了28場,你是否在季前做了 什麼樣的準備來確保身體的健康,或是增加哪些新的訓練方式? Marcus: I've just been feeling good about myself and about my game. Unfortunately I fractured my hand and I missed those games that I did, if I didn't I'd have played in all of them. It's just an adjustment I'm going to have to make. My hand is still fractured but I'm able to tape it up and go out there and play for my team. I'm taking it one game at a time and just making sure I'll be held accountable going down the stretch here and into the playoffs. Marcus:我對自己的表現感到高興。但很不幸地手指骨折讓我缺席了幾場比賽, 如果我沒有受傷,我將會為球隊征戰每一場比賽。我必須把自己的身體狀況 調整到最好,手部的骨折仍在,但我會用繃帶固定手部,繼續為球隊做出貢獻, 並堅持到季末,打進季後賽。 NBA.com: Now, we have you and the Nuggets ranked 14th out of 30 on NBA.com in our Power Rankings, so basically that puts you guys last place out of the teams over .500. Do you think we're being too hard on you guys, or where do you think your team stands now? NBA.com:本週的球隊強度排名,我們將金塊隊擺在第14名。基本上,這是勝率 超過五成球隊裡面的最後一名。你會認為我們對於金塊的表現評價太過嚴苛嗎? 或是你覺得現在金塊隊的實力應該排在第幾名? Marcus: Well, you know, we haven't had J.R. and we haven't had Carmelo. So, definitely if we had those guys throughout this time I think our record would show that we're a whole lot better ball club. We were playing pretty good basketball until, you know, we had the suspensions and everything but, it's going to take some time when Carmelo gets back for all of us to gel and get together playing with Allen. But, it's not about right now it's about towards the end of the season. Marcus:你知道,J.R.與Carmelo遭到禁賽而缺陣,所以我認為如果沒有打架風波, 現在我們的戰績應該會證明我們是一隻更好的隊伍。在禁賽之前,我們的表現相 當不錯。但是Carmelo歸隊之後必須要與全隊重新融合,以及跟Allen的配合。這 需要一點時間,也許不是現在,而是在球季結束前慢慢找回隊型。 NBA.com: What's it like having Carmelo there everyday in practice? Everybody is saying that once late January comes around that will be the first time that A.I. and him play together, but they're doing it everyday in practice together, right? NBA.com:Carmelo在每天球隊的練習中表現如何?大家都說一月月末將是他與AI第 一次並肩作戰,但事實上,他們已經在球隊的練習中共同合作,對嗎? Marcus: Well, today was probably like the first day where we all played together on the same team. Before that Melo has always been on the other team, with the White team, you know, the second team. But today he played with Allen on the first team. We've been playing together everyday and they're getting a feel for eachother, you know, up close and personal having a chance to hang out together off the court and gelling. Marcus:嗯…今天或許是第一次我們在同一隻分組練習球隊,之前Melo一直在另一 支隊伍,就是白隊,也是第二隊。但是今天他跟Allen都在第一隊,我們每天都一 起練習,他們二個正在互相熟悉,就是更加親密,私底下也會混在一起。 NBA.com: I know it's always tough to see a couple teammates, in Boykins and Hodge, leave midseason but, what do you think about Steve Blake and what do you think he'll bring to the team? NBA.com:我們了解在季中看到幾名隊友轉隊一直是不好受的經驗,像是Boykins與 Hodge的離隊,而你認為Steve Blake能力如何?當他轉隊到金塊時你的想法是什麼? Marcus: Just watching him from afar I think he's a solid, steady backup. He's a guy who knows how to run a team, but also a guy that can step out and knock down wide-open shots. It's something that we're definitely going to need on this team -- a guy who can come off the bench and spell A.I. for a couple minutes at a time. Marcus:就之前的認識來說,我覺得他是一名實用而平穩的替補。他知道怎麼帶動 全隊的攻勢,也可以提升全隊的實力,在空檔的投射也不會軟手。這些特性都是 我們隊上需要的,一位可以從板凳挺身而出分擔A.I.時間的後衛。 NBA.com: Now, you've had a couple of huge games in the last couple weeks: 19 points, 15 rebounds and seven blocks against the Bucks and 25 points, 17 rebounds and seven blocks against the Wizards. Do you ever sorta lick your chops and think, "Wow, if I was playing in the East ...?" NBA.com:這幾週以來,你有幾場表現非常亮麗的比賽。19分、15籃板、7火鍋 (公鹿),25分17籃板7火鍋(巫師)。你是否曾經摸著你的臉頰,然後想著: 「哇,如果我在東區的話…?」 Marcus: (Laughing) Yeah, you know, I feel that the Western Conference is far more superior than the Eastern Conference. I think every night in the West, you might have a back-to-back and go down in that Texas Triangle and you have to face Dallas, San Antonio and Houston. For an individual basis, one night I might have to go up against KG and the next night, Tim Duncan. So, the West is definitely tough especially with the players in the frontcourt. Marcus:(大笑)哈,我覺得西區實力遠比東區強。在西區,你可能會在德州 與小牛、馬刺、火箭三雄連續作戰。個人來說,這一晚我可能要力抗KG;而 下一個晚上則是挑戰Tim Duncan。西區的實力無疑是比較強的,特別是前場 的球員。 NBA.com: Looking forward, once you get your whole team together, is this a game-by-game process or what is your next goal as a team? NBA.com:瞻望未來,一旦金塊隊的陣容齊全了,意味著接下來將是磨合期?或者 你對於全員到齊的金塊隊來說,下一個目標是什麼? Marcus: Our next goal is to get some sort of consistency winning, especially at home and definitely on the road. We know it's not going to happen over night, but a guy like Carmelo, before A.I. got here, this was basically his team. Everything we did was funnelled through him and based on how Carmelo played. But now we've added Allen to our team, it gives coach some diversity that we can mix it up and go to Allen and also go to Carmelo. So, it's going to be a big adjustment for Carmelo having been out for probably a month or so plus by the time he gets back and just trying to gel with what we've been doing. Marcus:我們接下來的目標就是打出一些連勝的戰績,特別是在主場的比賽,當然 希望客場也能有所表現。我們知道要一直連勝是不可能的。像Carmelo這樣有能力 的人,基本上在AI來之前,金塊隊是他的球隊;全隊陣容是為他打造的,戰術也 是圍著他的打法設計的。但是現在我們有了Allen的加入,讓教練可以嘗試多種變 化,或者是總合Allen與Carmelo的來作戰術設計。所以這對Carmelo歸隊之後來說, 是一項重大的調整,也許得花上一個月,或者更多時間,讓他融入我們現在的打法。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.141.128.72

01/21 22:00, , 1F
還好接下的賽程不硬 可以讓AI和Melo好好磨合一下
01/21 22:00, 1F

01/21 22:12, , 2F
Camby真的很中肯!
01/21 22:12, 2F

01/21 22:15, , 3F
也趁機好好的.....趕一下業績 XD
01/21 22:15, 3F

01/21 22:20, , 4F
剛一看 還真軟XD 明星賽前只有爵士 灰狼勝率超過5成
01/21 22:20, 4F