[訪談] 他是誰?他是愛快本阿發!(2)

看板Newcastle作者 (花灰你的想像力)時間13年前 (2010/09/03 22:00), 編輯推噓3(301)
留言4則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
(承上篇) 剛才提到你曾在克萊芳丹學習過.. "I played with Sebastian at the Academy. It's a very technically based centre. 我和Bassong都曾一起在那磨練球技。那裡(克萊芳丹)是非常技術化的足球基地。 "We learned the main aspect of football which is working together as a team. I was there from 12 to 15, before that I lived in Paris with my family and then went to Lyon as a young player. 我們在一起工作,就和一支足球隊差不多,我們學習了足球的精髓和各項本領。 小時候我和家人一同於巴黎生活,12~15歲時待在克萊芳丹,而後成為里昂的青訓球員。 "My father was a footballer at a good level in Tunisia. 我爹也是踢球的,他是突尼西亞當地的好球員。 "I hope that I can play many times for France in the future and being at Newcastle I can do that. 我希望能夠為法國隊效力、出戰,越多比賽越好,來到紐卡我便能達到這目標。 談談你加入喜鵲軍團前的心路歷程? "The time when I knew it was over at Marseille was after Newcastle became interested in me. 當我知道紐卡對我有興趣時,我就知道我在馬賽的時光結束了。 "The reason I didn't go back to Marseille was because they said in the end they had accepted the offer by Newcastle. And all I wanted was to come here. 我之所以沒有再回到馬賽訓練,是因為他們(馬賽)說他們已經接受了紐卡的報價。 所以我內心的想法,完全都是'我要來紐卡'。 "What motivated me to take the actions I did at Marseille was because I felt let down by the club. Newcastle had made the effort to try to sign me and I wanted to come. I had to force the issue to make sure I'd come here. 真正讓我對馬賽展開行動(罷訓?)是因為我認為馬賽(高層)背叛了我。 而紐卡讓我感受到他們想要我,我也願意加入紐卡。我必須做些什麼來確保我能來紐卡。 但是馬賽可以踢歐冠,而且同是歐冠參賽隊的文達不來梅,他們也想要買你.. "I don't mind turning down the chance to play in the Champions League to play for Newcastle. They may not be in Europe, but I want to play in this league and for this club. It's interesting to play abroad for me and in the Premier League. 如果可以加盟紐卡,拒絕踢歐冠的機會還算什麼呢?(哇) 雖然紐卡(現階段)不能踢歐戰,但是我想來效力英超,和這支位在英超的球隊。 能在英超與紐卡踢球,對我來說都是很過癮的。 "It was a choice I made because I feel it can enhance my career in the long-term. My personal ambitions are to give everything I can for the team. 我之所以會下這個決定,是因為我覺得從長計議,轉會紐卡會提高我的生涯高度。 為紐卡奉獻我所能夠達到的一切,便是我個人的企圖心和野心。 所以,本阿發,你的期許是? "I'm not thinking of positions just to finish as high as I possibly can. We have to finish as high as possible – it's stupid to think about finishing low down. 當然,我也不會只以我可能達到的高度作為最終的極限。 我們必須達到更高的目標──越高越好,畢竟只把(保級)作為目標是愚蠢的。 "I will give everything during the time I am here." 在紐卡效力的期間裡,我將會奉獻我的一切。 -- 識時務者為之將發者必先下時遭人情契動以才氣善馭以轉機 而夫之將至可違天而行自數豈者能可體會之故未戰之先敗 未勞即無功乃之事也古人臣士多弊非僅為自利也乃為進取者也 求其黃騰達等須平靜氣度富今書令談吐如嵐五根清靜則可 待機先得貴拒敵於里之外方之盛名揚家業一統天下φsdf019 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.166.116.38 ※ 編輯: sdf019 來自: 118.166.116.38 (09/03 22:06)

09/03 23:46, , 1F
加油 只要保持健康跟狀態 你絕對是核心主力~
09/03 23:46, 1F

09/05 17:19, , 2F
因為在國內豪門會跟賓士打架,在國外豪門會坐在寶馬裡哭
09/05 17:19, 2F

09/05 17:20, , 3F
泣,所以他完全不想去德國開車...嗯!!!
09/05 17:20, 3F

09/06 23:03, , 4F
\α/\α/\α/\α/\α/\α/\α/\α/\α/\α/\α/\α/\α/
09/06 23:03, 4F