[心得] 球迷留言

看板Newcastle作者 (累了)時間16年前 (2007/11/26 11:50), 編輯推噓3(303)
留言6則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
以下是 Newcastle記者的 blog充滿憤怒球迷的留言.... 606的就不貼了,因為那更憤怒,然後會有充滿 Bramble的氣氛 XD ============================================================================ HA HA i was wrongggg he played viduka up front but instead he made enrique a centre back ....HE IS A GENIUS....HE IS A TRUE TACTICIAN, TOTALLY UNPREDICTABLE! and i think he could have let david edgar play for 30 minutes when we're already 3 goals down... arghhhhhhhhh i wanna cryyyyyyyyyy...but well...we are used to this...magpies never live up to their standards... 結論:Allardyce是個戰術天才,簡直是變化默測啊. ============================================================================ Terrible tactics. Terrible substitutions. Terrible manager. He has to go. That was worse than anything I saw when Roeder was manager. Maybe even Souness too. 結論:Allardyce是個可怕的manager,比 Roeder糟糕,甚至比 Souness還糟!!! ============================================================================ The team looked unbalanced on paper. We played to keep a clean sheet (Allardyce's favoutite (& only) tactic) We looked worse than poor. No good blaming injuries ... We had a team of experienced internationals on the pitch. The substitutions were unbelievable. We need a world class manager. In fact we need a world class manager asap. Dire stuff 結論:Allardyce最喜歡&唯一的戰術──給我個clean sheet!!! ============================================================================ Alladyce is playing a faultless hand of cards..he wants a big payoff as fast as he can.dont sack him put him in charge of the toilets, he knows how to handle that stuff. 結論:讓 Allardyce入主洗手間. ============================================================================ Thank you sunderland..... I was in desperate need for a bit of cheer and you have provided it yet again with an amazing 7-1 defeat. This is how bad things are getting at Newcastle, having to rely on the mackums to keep me slightly happy and save the cat from a kicking. 結論:有你真好 Sunderland. ============================================================================ It's been something of a week for trying out stupid formations in important matches, and they both went about as well as each other. The last straw was the substitutions: taking off N'Zogbia and Emre for Milner and Barton showed a hopeless understanding of the qualities of players at his disposal. Milner on the RIGHT, N'Zogbia on the LEFT. It's not difficult. I know it, you know it, the fifty-odd thousand baying their disbelief know it. Not good enough, Sam. Not nearly good enough. 結論:全世界都知道 Milner該放在右路, N'Zogbia該放在左路. ============================================================================ (接下來這篇稍微認真一點 :P) That’s it! 0-3 and out- or it would be if I had my way, that was the most ridiculous excuse for football tactics I have ever seen. 這是我所看過最可笑的足球戰術. Allardyce has murdered this squad, a squad of players that are pretty good in my opinion. Allardyce在謀殺這支隊伍,一個在我的認知裡是相當好的隊伍. Today was summed by the moment that James Miler came on- ‘Oh Joy’ I thought, finally Allardyce has seen sense and brought on an orthodox right winger instead of the shambolic Geremi out on the right side, now we can see N’Zogbia and Milner flying down the flanks and whipping crosses in for Viduka and Martins, I joked to my friend, ‘Who‘s he replacing?- He’ll probably take Martins off’ 當今天總算 James Milner要上場,我以為 Allardyce總算要換上個右翼,而我們 總算可以看到 N'Zogbia以及 Milner飛翔在左右翼並且給前鋒傳球... Little did I know that, Sam Allardyce- Tactical Idiot was still in charge of Newcastle United. 但我所知道的, Sam Allardyce,一個戰術白痴仍然在執教 Newcastle. Sadly it was Charles N’Zogbia, replacing a left winger for a right winger, with Butt, Emre, Geremi and Smith in the midfield,- to top it all off he takes Emre off and puts Barton on- these are not the tactics of a manager intent on keeping his job, just exactly how many central midfield players do you want to play Allardyce. 悲哀的是,他換下的是 N'Zogbia...他把一個左翼換下然後換上個右翼. 然後中場充斥著 Butt, Emre, Geremi, Smith.....而後他用 Barton換下 Emre. 這不是一個渴望保住他工作的教練該有的戰術,只是他打算放多少個中場在場上. Lets be fair, if Torres had had his shooting boots on it would have been 6, 7 or 8-0, from a Liverpool side that wasn’t all that great, heaven knows what an Arsenal, Chelsea or Manchester United will do to us. 要是 Torres有帶他的射門靴,這會是場6-0甚至8-0的比賽. Liverpool都如此了,天知道遇上曼聯槍手切爾西等球隊之後會是如何. So much for swamping the midfield at the start, Liverpool were allowed to pass the ball at will and create chance after chance, the shots on target tell their own story- Newcastle didn’t have one. Then the decisions got worse, taking a left back off (Enrique) and throwing a Right back on (Carr) Carr doesn’t even have a right foot never mind a left foot. 換下 Enrique也是個糟糕的決定,因為他換上了一個根本沒右腳更別說會有左腳 的右後衛 Carr.....(XD) Oh and Alan Smith got his yellow card!!! Yippee- That record continues at least. oh,至少 Alan Smith維持了他的紀錄,繼續拿到一張黃牌! The fans on the T.V monitor shouting ‘You don’t know what your doing’ just behind Allardyce showed just exactly how far the gap between supporter and manager has got over the last few months- Bizarre tactics, shoddy formations, and, no doubt ridiculous excuses afterwards. (I’ve held out from submitting this post to hear just that so I can comment) 攝影機照到正對 Allardyce咆嘯的球迷 "你根本不知道你在作什麼!!" 只是顯示出了實際上支持者與主教練間所擁有的鴻溝,奇怪的戰術,糟糕的陣型, 以及之後毫無疑問可笑的藉口. He has said in playing the system we did was- ‘To protect the back four as much as we could’ and ‘We couldn’t leave a back four like that exposed’ well the only way we can protect a back four, is to utilise attacking strength Viduka, Martins, Milner, N’Zogbia, Emre, Butt. 他總是說我們必須"保護我們的四個後防",但最好的保護方式只是好好的運用 我們的進攻強度, Viduka, Martins, Milner, N'Zogbia, Emre, Butt. Bizarrely he has also said ‘Two games ago it was great- now it’s a disaster ’ well correct me if I’m wrong, we haven’t played well all season, if you take ten minutes out of the Spur’s game and another ten out of the West Ham game, there’s our season in a twenty minute highlights package- food for thought eh? He’s also said (Brace yourselves) ‘We had a containing first half’ CONTAINING FIRST HALF???? Where?? What exactly did we contain?? Liverpool swamped us. All I ask for is a bit of honesty- if a manager of Newcastle United CANT do at least that, then go- GO NOW!! I don’t think Allardyce is on this planet personally, he’s deluding himself if he thinks things are going smoothly, performances have been awful and we HAD been getting away with it up until Portsmouth- The Portsmouth, Sunderland and now Liverpool games have shown us were we are- AWFUL- Results are now starting to reflect our performances- AWFUL. An interesting take on the current situation is, even Souness and Roeder had better starts to their reigns at St James’. Merry Christmas everyone?? 結論:爛藉口,爛戰術,我討厭 Allardyce >_< 砲德跟索內斯其實也還不錯.^.< -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.62.77.83 ※ 編輯: lapoto 來自: 61.62.77.83 (11/26 11:53)

11/26 17:28, , 1F
好心酸 T_T
11/26 17:28, 1F

11/26 22:42, , 2F
最心酸的是 聽說現在隊內氣氛很差........Q_Q
11/26 22:42, 2F

11/26 22:43, , 3F
the times跟當地報紙都有點在暗示Allardyce跟球員似乎出
11/26 22:43, 3F

11/26 22:44, , 4F
現了一些問題
11/26 22:44, 4F