[活動] 21天豐盛之旅

看板NewAge作者 (一波N折的口試)時間4年前 (2020/05/08 22:20), 4年前編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
時間: 5/10 開始 5/9 00:00前可以自行加入以下連結 地點: LINE群組 內容: 歡迎各位跟我一起建立一個豐盛之旅群組(21天贏得豐盛) 豐盛挑戰是每天都會有小小的作業跟15分鐘的冥想練習,如此持續21天。 在現實中忙碌工作的我們,多久沒靜心沈澱呢?在這段旅程中,我們將透過挑戰 來反思跟認識自己。如果願意接受邀請,我們會一起學習與實踐二十一天豐盛與 交流。 豐盛之旅的啟程時間:2020/5/10 5/9 00:00前可以自行加入以下連結 時間到會準時關掉。 不要求一定要從頭走到尾。 如果覺得自己不能完成作業,可以自己選擇離去或是由我將您移除群組。 不要擔心會有任何的批判,也不用有抱歉的感受。 以下是原始Deepak Chopra信息: 這是 Deepak Chopra 強大的 21 天冥想。這些練習非常有力,且是人們自然可以 做到以創造自己想要的東西,但 Deepak 用一種簡單的方式將其分解。該程序旨在 幫助您養成豐盛的習慣。 在此我只是個信使,傳遞 Deepak Chopra 設立程序的信息和意圖。任務完全按照程 序提供的方式共享。目的是讓您更好地了解自己,改變並明晰信念和態度。 該程序是免費的! The following is the event message: I will create an abundance group. I am inviting you to experience a 21-day program conducted by Deepak Chopra, titled "win 21 days abundance". Your task each day is to listen to his 15-minute meditation and 15-minute task. The result will be amazing. If you are ok with it. I will put you in this group. If you have friends who are interested, please kindly let me know. If you can’t or don’t want to participate, you can leave this group at any time...zero judgment and commitment! I know adding one more thing to our lives can feel like a lot and it might not be for everyone. For those who want to participate, here’s the info: This is Deepak Chopra's powerful 21 Day Meditation. The exercises are powerful, and exactly what one might naturally do in order to create what they want but Deepak breaks it down in a simple way. This program is meant to support you in cultivating the habit of abundance. I am only the messenger passing along the information and intentions as prescribed by Deepak Chopra’s program. The tasks are shared exactly as provided by the program. The goal is to get to know yourself better, change/clarify beliefs and attitudes. This program is free of charge. -- 永 自 言 求 配 多 命 福 《詩‧大雅‧文王》 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 180.217.139.115 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/NewAge/M.1588947652.A.9BF.html ※ 編輯: nachesis (180.217.139.115 臺灣), 05/09/2020 00:07:34
文章代碼(AID): #1UjMh4c_ (NewAge)