[外電] Nets' Anthony Morrow, NBA 3-point percentage leader, is

看板Nets作者 (─═╤╧︻▄& ㄧζ~ㄑ﹫)時間13年前 (2011/02/03 01:00), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
連接 http://0rz.tw/kQcCW 以下僅摘譯 Morrow 'Praying' to Join Three-Point Contest Morrow希望能參加三分球大賽。 Nets' Anthony Morrow, NBA 3-point percentage leader, is hoping for spot in All-Star weekend shootout. 目前聯盟三分命中率王,希望在全明星賽登場。 Anthony Morrow is long on confidence, just as he's long on range. From a statistical perspective, the Nets' shooting guard deserves to participate in this month's three-point shooting contest more than any other player. And if given the opportunity to become the Nets' first participant since Drazen Petrovic in 1992, Morrow is positive he will leave with the title. 如果有機會參加就是自92年 Drazen Petrovic後第一位(好久...),他也很肯定自己有機會 "I know I'll win," he said Tuesday, a day after hitting all four of his three-point attempts in a victory over the Nuggets. "Oh, I know I'll win." The NBA will announce the participants next week, using criteria that left Morrow off the six-man list the last two seasons. The 25-year-old is the leader in career three-point percentage (45.5%). And as a member of the Warriors last season, he finished with a better percentage than all the three-point shooting contestants - including the winner, Paul Pierce, and Danilo Gallinari. 下周會宣佈參賽者,去年Morrow落選了。目前是生涯最高的三分命中率(45.5%). It's a talent that Morrow is eager to demonstrate during All-Star weekend (Feb.18-20) in Los Angeles. He has been pining for a spot for years and even created a video last season to garner attention for the bid. Morrow went through a practice round in the video, hitting 23 of 25 shots, including all the "money" balls worth an extra point. The Nets were planning to produce something similar. "I've been praying I get into (the contest)," Morrow said. Morrow hit his 250th three-pointer on Dec. 7, making him eligible for the all-time shooting percentage list. His 4-for-4 effort Monday was just enough to move him ahead of Steve Kerr (45.3%) for the top spot. 去年12月7日投入第250顆三分,使得他得以進入史上命中率排名中。星期一比賽中4-4讓他 超越了Steve Kerr。 Career Leader 3-Pt Field Goal Pct 目前前五名: 1. Anthony Morrow .4545 2. Steve Kerr .4540 3. Hubert Davis .4409 4. Jason Kapono .4389 5. Drazen Petrovic﹢ .4374 (名人堂成員) Morrow, undrafted out of Georgia Tech in 2008, has been the Nets' best offseason acquisition, especially lately, averaging 15.2 points over the last five games while shooting 52% from beyond the arc. Both Brook Lopez and Devin Harris said Morrow is the best three-point shooter they've ever played with. "When I give him the ball and he's wide open, I'm already running the other way," Harris said. FAVORS MAKES GRADE Derrick Favors, the No. 3 pick on last year's draft, was selected for the Rookie-Sophomore Game on Feb. 18 in Los Angeles. Amar'e Stoudemire was selected to coach the rookies while Carmelo Anthony will guide the sophomores. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.117.16.132

02/03 23:03, , 1F
Morrow簽的很值得
02/03 23:03, 1F

02/05 20:46, , 2F
Morrow 是全聯盟最棒的射手之一
02/05 20:46, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1DIOsZhB (Nets)