[轉錄][外電] Season In Review: Darrell Arms …

看板Nets作者 (隨時做好準備)時間16年前 (2007/10/06 19:07), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ [本文轉錄自 PACERS 看板] 作者: larson (哉哉) 看板: PACERS 標題: [外電] Season In Review: Darrell Armstrong 時間: Fri May 11 14:54:04 2007 http://www.nba.com/pacers/news/0607_review_armstrong.html Season In Review: Darrell Armstrong 賽季回顧: 阿姆大叔 2006-07 REVIEW: When acquired from Dallas (along with Rawle Marshall and Josh Powell) in the Anthony Johnson trade, Armstrong was slated to be the third point guard, the idea being he'd be more valuable as a veteran leader on the bench and in the locker room than on the court as he made the transition into a coaching career. As it turned out, he was remarkably productive, appearing in 81 games, his most since 2002-03 with Orlando, and averaging 5.6 points and 2.4 assists in just under 16 minutes per game. A well-conditioned athlete, Armstrong will be 39 when next season begins but wants to postpone his retirement plans for at least one more season. 2006-07回顧: 在A.Johnson交易到達拉斯換來了大叔,R.Marshall和J.Powell之後, 大叔原本的定位為隊上第三號控衛,外加個更為吃重的角色─板凳席和休息室裡的 領袖,以作為他球員生涯轉戰教練的過度期 結果他的表現出乎意料的超有效率,出 賽81場(是他自02-03球季在魔術隊以來最多的一季)平均每場上場不到16分鐘下,就 拿下了5.6分和2.4次助攻 目前大叔依舊身強體健,所以即便他在下個球季初將要 年滿39歲,他仍打算至少在打一個球季在考慮退休 STRENGTHS: An all-out hustle player willing to give up his body for the team. The one guy on the roster whose energy level never waned. Still quick, but no longer the fastest guy on the floor every night, Armstrong remains a tenacious, aggressive defender that loves to pressure the ball. A streaky 3-point shooter, he posted his highest accuracy mark (.339) since the 2001-02 season. Can still score in quick, stunning bursts. 優點: 大叔是個願意把自己的身體貢獻給球隊而毫無保留的搶攻型球員,擁有毫無 止盡的能量,雖然不再是場上跑的最快的人,但憑著他的速度,他依然還是個積極且 難纏並擅長對球壓迫的防守者 大叔是個streaky 3-point shooter(抱歉我不會翻這句) 本季3分命中率.339是他自01-02球季以來的新高,另外,他還是有著快速的得分爆發力 WEAKNESSES: Not a pure point guard in the conventional sense in that he doesn't break down the defense to create shots for teammates, and sometimes takes unnecessary risks on defense. Although it's beyond his control, age will continue to become Armstrong's biggest enemy. 弱點: 大叔不是個傳統型的控球後衛,他缺乏破壞對手防線並製造隊友得分機會的 能力,而且有時候還會作冒險性卻不必要的防守 另外,年紀還是大叔最大的敵人, 嗯,雖然這不是他能控制的 OUTLOOK: Armstrong proved he can still contribute, although his status with the Pacers could depend on other moves the team makes. If management decides to go young, he may prefer to use his last year or two in pursuit of a ring. 前景: 儘管大叔和溜馬的合作關係可能會因為和其他球隊的交易有所變動,大叔還是 證明了他能為球對作出貢獻 如果溜馬的高層決定將陣容年輕化,那麼大叔可能會趁 他球員生涯的最後一兩年加入強隊撈個冠軍戒 CONTRACT STATUS: Has two years remaining that aren't guaranteed. 合約狀況: 大叔尚有兩年的非保證約 PARTING THOUGHTS: 大叔個人看法: (On the season) (球季觀點) "You've got to start from all the things that happened at the beginning of the year, guys getting into situations off the floor, not playing good on the floor, playing good on the floor, just being up and down. It was a roller-coaster, and I didn't have my seat-belt on." "今年一開始全隊處於狀況之外,打的時好時差,起起伏伏,就像是搭著雲霄飛車一般, 但卻沒繫上安全帶一樣,而我們得從頭來過" (On the turning point) (球季的轉捩點) "29-24 (the team's record on Feb. 22); that's all I can go back to, and 11 games in a row we lose. I looked at this team on paper and I felt like this team had a chance when I first got here with Stephen Jackson, and I knew they were trying to get Al Harrington. When they got traded, I felt like everything went down the drain. You try to put things together. I know how tough it is. I've been traded. I'm a role-player. The players we got back are role-players. So it's tougher for them because they've got to find their way through so many things. It's easier for a superstar who can just go and shoot the basketball because all the plays are going to be for him. It's tougher for role-players because of getting traded. Put it all together and it seemed like we were doing it but everything just went downhill after awhile. It's just been that type of year. It's been a roller-coaster year and the roller-coaster went downhill and stayed there for a minute. That's why we were in this position." "29勝24敗(溜馬在2/22的戰績),那是我能追溯的,接著我們就11連敗 當我首次來到 溜馬,當時有醜臉,而且我知道他們試著簽下哈寶,我看了我們的陣容,我覺得這支球隊 是有希望的,可是在他倆被交易後,我覺得所有的事情都在走下坡 我們必須重整球隊 而我知道這是個艱難的過程,我也曾被交易 身為一個綠葉型球員,我知道這群被交易 入隊的新同學們得歷經更艱苦的考驗,因為他們需要盡快步入正軌 明星球員無須如 此只要按自我發揮因為球隊上下是繞著他在打,綠葉型球員就比較辛苦 而將這些綠 葉型球員好好整合正是我們在做的,而我們也碰到了交易重整後的陣痛期,這個球季就 是如此,是個坐著雲霄飛車往下衝又稍微停留的球季,這也是為什麼我們處於這種情況" (On his decision to return for at least one more season) (決定至少再NBA打滾一個球季) "I'm coming back, unless nobody wants me. I'm definitely coming back. I'm just looking forward to next year. This is not the way anybody should want to go out as a player." "除非沒球隊要我,否則下一季我還會再打,下一季我絕對會打!我正為下個球季作準備, 老打算退休不是身為球員該做的" (On changes he expects for next season) (下個球季的預期改變) "I don't know. You have to wait to see how many things go on in the summertime. I'm going to enjoy my family and friends, golf and relax and get away from basketball for awhile." "我尚未作打算,還得等到暑假中有哪些事改變再說,我目前將花時間陪家人和朋友, 打打高爾夫放鬆自己,讓自己離開籃球一陣子" (On what the team needs) (球隊需求什麼) "I'll let Donnie (Walsh) and (Larry) Bird figure that out. My job is done this year. It's for them to sit back and judge the players, probably the coaches, and whoever. It's on them to make whatever changes need to be made. This franchise is too good. This is a great franchise. I really hate to see this franchise go south on the basketball court. It just hasn't been good for 'em since the brawl. The best team about this thing, back in the day, is they had a lot of veterans. Those veterans are gone and you've got to try to do the best you can with these young guys. There's a lot of work to be done because we didn't make the playoffs. Even if you make the playoffs and you get put out in the first round, you still have a lot of work to be done. There's a lot of steps." "我會讓Donnie和大鳥去決定,我今年的任務已經達成,現在該讓他們好好評論球員, 教練或是其他人,他們將決定球對該做啥改變或需求,這是個相當相當棒的球團,(I really hate...這句不會翻),這支球隊自大亂鬥後就陷入低潮 原本這支球隊最棒 的地方就在於過去他們有很多老將,現在這些老將都已離隊,而你必須盡力帶領這群 年輕人 我們還有許多得做因為我們沒晉級季後賽,縱使打進季後賽卻在首輪被淘 汰還是需要檢討,有很多事要解決" -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.113.125.122

05/11 15:07,
謝謝 larson 翻譯,辛苦了。:)
05/11 15:07

05/11 16:20,
可惜大叔本季沒有灌籃成功..
05/11 16:20

05/11 20:09,
推~
05/11 20:09

05/12 17:25,
辛苦了!推你
05/12 17:25