[討論] He does impressions, but Fu-Te Ni is no impostor

看板NeedFood作者 (aisinjuro)時間14年前 (2009/08/08 17:46), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
He does impressions, but Fu-Te Ni is no impostor By JOHN LOWE FREE PRESS SPORTS WRITER Tigers manager Jim Leyland said Fu-Te Ni does a hilarious impersonation of fellow left-handed reliever Bobby Seay. When it comes to his recent work with runners on base, Ni has been doing a good imitation of an All-Star. Ni has stranded seven of the eight runners who have been in scoring position when he has entered games. Ni has been with the Tigers for almost 1 1/2 months. He said Friday through his translator that he’s having fun every day, including observing his teammates’ actions and habits. He apparently has Seay’s mannerisms down, based on an imitation of Seay he gave this week for Leyland in the manager’s office. “I laughed (a lot),” Leyland said. “He (Ni) has some personality. I like him. “I wish his breaking ball was a little better, but we’re working at it.” http://www.freep.com/article/20090808/SPORTS02/90808001/He-does-impressions--but-Fu-Te-Ni-is-no-impostor -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 203.67.101.104
文章代碼(AID): #1AVKbTRl (NeedFood)