Re: [討論] Tigers reliever Fu-Te Ni thrills wit …

看板NeedFood作者 (望月飛華)時間15年前 (2009/08/08 11:59), 編輯推噓8(800)
留言8則, 8人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ 引述《xiemark (aisinjuro)》之銘言: : Tigers reliever Fu-Te Ni thrills with pitching, impersonations of : teammates : by Steve Kornacki : Friday August 07, 2009, 8:48 PM : AP File Photo : In his first six weeks with the Tigers, Fu-Te Ni has compiled a 2.25 ERA : and become a reliable left-hander out of the bullpen. He also does a mean : impression of Bobby Seay. 倪在老虎的這六個禮拜,防禦率2.25,並已成為牛棚裡的可靠左投。他同時很搞笑的 學會了模仿Bobby Seay。 : DETROIT -- Taiwanese reliever Fu-Te Ni has posted some fairly impressive : pitching statistics and gotten out some pretty impressive hitters in his : first six weeks with the Detroit Tigers. 在老虎的這六週當中,台灣來的土地公展示了令人印象深刻的投手數據,並且作掉了 不少令人敬畏的打者。 : Ni has a 2.25 ERA with three walks and 15 strikeouts in 16 innings and has : become a reliable left-hander out of the bullpen. 倪的防禦率2.25,16局3保送15K,成為了老虎牛棚的可靠左投。 : His effectiveness allows Tigers manager Jim Leyland to use him in earlier : innings and save southpaw Bobby Seay for later on in games. 他的表現讓老虎教頭李蘭爺爺開始在比賽前段把他丟上場,並能為此下的賽事保存起 Bobby Seay這個左投戰力。 : "He's not afraid," Leyland said. "That's what I like about him. He's got a : little hitch in his giddy-up." 「他沒在怕,」李蘭爺爺說,「所以我很尬意他。他在生涯的起步階段只經歷了一點 小顛簸。」 : Leyland also likes Ni's sense of humor, in particular his impersonations : of teammates. Tigers bullpen coach Jeff Jones got him into Leyland's : office to do his take on Seay. 李蘭爺爺也很尬意倪的幽默,特別是他會模仿隊友。牛棚教頭Jeff特別把他抓進李 蘭的辦公室要他弄一下Seay怎麼玩。 : "He mocks Bobby Seay and it's funny," Leyland said. "It made me laugh." : Ni did it for reporters as well, complete with a circling of the mound, : tapping his right foot and delivering with the same body rotation. : Seay is Ni's favorite to impersonate, but he also demonstrated Placido : Polanco's bat waggling. 「他模仿Seay,有夠搞笑,笑翻我了」李蘭說。倪也把這招秀給記者看,繞繞投手丘 ,右腳叩叩地板,然後用同樣的姿勢投球。Seay是倪最愛模仿的對象,但他也表演了 Placido Polanco的打擊動作。 : "He's got me down pat," Seay said. "He can do anybody. He's great." : Seay also appreciates what Ni does on the mound. : "He knows how to be a professional up here," Seay said. "And he knows he : has to get big outs at big times." 「他有夠像的啦!」Seay說,「他可以學任何人,超強的。」Seay同時也很欣賞Ni在 投手丘上的表現。 「他知道怎麼在上面作個稱職的投手,而且他知道他必須在關鍵時刻製造重要的出局 數。」 : Ni got dangerous Baltimore Orioles slugger Luke Scott to snuff out a rally : Thursday and retired the heart of Baltimore's lineup in order -- Nick : Markakis, Adam Jones, Aubrey Huff and Melvin Mora -- on Tuesday night. : Ni got out Grady Sizemore and Asdrubal Cabrera Sunday at Cleveland, : striking out four in 1 2/3 innings. 倪在禮拜四幹掉了金鶯的大棒子Scott。禮拜二晚上,他把金鶯的中心打者通通請回休 息區--包括 Nick Markakis 、 Adam Jones 、 Aubrey Huf 以及 Melvin Mora 。 禮拜天,他在克里夫蘭解決了 Grady Sizemore 跟 Asdrubal Cabrera ,在一又三分之 二局的投球當中集滿了四張K。 : In the latest series at Minnesota, he twice kept the Twins' one-two punch : of left-handed Joe Mauer and Justin Morneau off the basepaths. : "I just tried to do what my coaches wanted," Ni said through his : interpreter. 對明尼蘇達的最近一個系列戰,他兩次阻擋了雙城的左打連線 Joe Mauer 跟 Justin Morneau 在壘線上再越雷池一步。 「我只是試著做好教練想要的」倪透過他的翻譯如是說。 : So, he hit his spots against them? : "I only hit my spots some of the time with them," Ni said, smiling. : Did he get lucky? : "Yeah," he said, smiling even bigger. But he also stressed he is not : satisfied. : "I need to make each pitch better," Ni said. "I just keep trying to : improve myself, and I am learning things." 所以,對付以上這些人的時候,他很滿意他的表現囉? 「有些時候是醬。」倪笑著說。這也代表他在另一些時候有點走運囉? 「對吧。」他笑得更大聲了。但是他也強調他並不滿足於此。 「我必須把每一顆球投得更好,」倪說,「我只是持續試著使自己更進步,我正在 學習。」 : One of the keys has been distinguishing who the tough hitters are. For : instance, after striking out the first batter he faced in the major : leagues, Jason Giambi, at Oakland, Ni had no idea who he was. 對他而言,關鍵之一是得弄清楚誰的棒子比較大支。舉例來說,當他在奧克蘭K掉大檸 檬生涯當中的第一個打者技安比以後,他竟然不知道伊係瞎瞇郎。 : "Now, I am understanding who I am facing," Ni said. "I am learning the : hitters to stay away from with pitches." 「喔,機罵挖哉啊,」倪說,「我正在認識哪些打者我應該投得閃一點。」 : Leyland said there is "room for improvement" on Ni's breaking ball, but : added, "I like him a lot. He has good learning power. He's a great kid." 李蘭爺爺說土地公的變化球還有「進步的空間」,但他又加了一句,「我很喜歡他啦 。他有很不錯的學習能力,他確實是很棒的孩子。」 -- http://www.wretch.cc/blog/penheart -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.112.51.215

08/08 12:37, , 1F
08/08 12:37, 1F

08/08 12:40, , 2F
推翻譯~~
08/08 12:40, 2F

08/08 13:08, , 3F
08/08 13:08, 3F

08/08 13:16, , 4F
他模仿的影片伸得到嗎? 感謝!
08/08 13:16, 4F

08/08 13:29, , 5F
推翻譯