[外電]Milone gets first victory as Nats sweep Mets

看板Nationals作者 (炸豬排~!)時間12年前 (2011/09/16 11:27), 編輯推噓1(101)
留言2則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Milone gets first victory as Nats sweep Mets Desmond paces offense with five hits, three RBIs in rout By Bill Ladson / MLB.com | 9/15/2011 7:24 PM ET NEW YORK -- Left-hander Tommy Milone had a solid outing as the Nationals defeated the Mets, 10-1, at Citi Field on Thursday afternoon and swept the four-game series. Washington's last four-game sweep was in 2009 against the Braves. 左投Tommy Milone禮拜四下午對上Mets的表現很不錯,球隊以10比1獲得勝利, 並且在四連戰中全勝,上次國民隊在四連戰中全勝是在09年隊上勇士。 Milone, who won his first Major League game, pitched 5 2/3 innings, allowing one run on three hits despite having to deal with a 40-minute rain delay in the second inning. The only time he was in trouble was in the first. He allowed a leadoff double to Ruben Tejada and a walk to Justin Turner. However Milone managed to get out of the inning, inducing David Wright to hit into a double play and striking out Jason Bay. 儘管因為下雨的關係讓比賽在第二局延遲了四十分鐘,Milone在投了五又三分之 二局後,第一次大聯盟獲得勝投,被擊出三支安打、失一分。他唯一遇到的危機 是在第一局面隊第一位打者Ruben Tejada,被擊出一隻二壘打,並且保送Justin Turner。但是Milone安然度過這局,他讓Dacid Wright擊出一隻雙殺打,然後三 振Jason Bay。 "I knew if I made some good pitches [on Wright], he was going to hit a fly ball or a ground ball. Luckily, he hit a ground ball," Milone said. Milone說他知道如果他對Wright丟了幾顆不錯的球,Wright可能會打個飛球或是 滾地球,但很幸運的他打了個滾地球.. In the sixth, Milone was able to get two quick outs before allowing a single to Wright. Manager Davey Johnson decided to take Milone out for right-hander Collin Balester, who allowed an RBI double to Bay. The run was charged to Milone. 在第六局,Milone在被Wright擊出一隻一壘安打之前,他快速的解決掉兩位打者。 經理Davey Johnson決定換上右投Collin Balester,結果被Jason Bay擊出一隻二 壘打、失一分。自責分算在Milone頭上.. "Tommy was magnificent. I was only worried about the 40-minute delay he had in there," Johnson said. "Also, I wasn't going to let the winning run get on [in the sixth inning]. Unfortunately, we didn't stop his run from scoring, but he was outstanding. It was a wonderful win for him and a fitting end to this road trip. "I think he had everything working for him. He had them all messed up. They were talking to themselves. He jammed a lot of guys, who missed by a mile. It was a really fun game to watch. He was totally in command." 經理Johnson表示Tommy的表現實在是太棒了,他唯一擔心的是因為下雨而讓比賽 延遲四十分鐘會對Tommy造成影響。他本來是不希望第六局被拿下分數,不過他們 沒有成功阻止對方從Tommy手下拿到分數,但Tommy的表現非常好,讓對手慘兮兮.. blah blah..(反正就是讓對手灰頭土臉就對了...) A happy Milone received three game balls, a small blue lineup card and a shaving cream pie in the face. "I'm glad to have [the win] under my belt now," Milone said. "Obviously, what you want to do is win games. But what you want to do is keep the team in the ballgame. We got a win out of it." 這兩段是說Milone很高興替球隊贏得比賽...然後隊友賞了他一臉的pie.. It marked the second time Milone faced the Mets. The last time he faced them was Sept. 3. That day, he made his Major League debut and hit his first big league home run. In that game, Milone lasted 4 1/3 innings and allowed four runs. What was the difference between the starts? Milone was able to keep is pitches down in the zone. "I just stayed low in the zone with offspeed pitches -- with really everything," He said. "I was able to stay low. ... An aggressive team like this, they are going to be swinging. As long as I can stay low, get some swings and misses ... luckily I did that today." 這場比賽是Milone第二次隊上Mets,上次他遇上Mets是在九月三號,那是他在大 聯盟的第一場比賽,被擊出在大聯盟的第一次全壘打。Milone投了四又三分之一 局,失四分。Milone表示這兩場比賽的不同在於,這場比賽他能夠把球壓的比較 低,所以讓對方揮空了不少.. Washington was able to give Milone support in the fifth against Mets rookie right-hander Chris Schwinden. With runners on first and third and one out, Rick Ankiel hit a slow roller to first baseman Valentino Pascucci, who tried to tag Ankiel, but the ball dropped out of his glove for a two-base error, allowing Wilson Ramos to score. Ian Desmond then scored on a sacrifice fly by Ryan Zimmerman. The Nats added eight more runs in the late innings. In the seventh, Steve Lombardozzi scored on a balk by reliever Daniel Herrera. An inning later, Washington added three more runs off right-hander Ryan Beato. Desmond, Jonny Gomes and Zimmerman picked up RBIs. Desmond highlighted a four-run ninth with a two-run double. He went 5-for-6, raising his batting average to .251. Not bad considering he was hitting .223 at the All-Star break. Hitting advice from Johnson proved to be the difference. 國民隊也給了Milone不少支持,在第五局對上Mets新手右投Chris Schwinden, 當一、三壘有人一出局時,Rick Ankiel擊出一隻一壘滾地球,但是一壘手 Valentin Pascucci發生失誤,讓Wilson Ramos回本壘得分。接著Ryan Zimmerman 高飛犧牲打送回Ian Desmond。 第七局Steve Lombardozzi先是靠著後援投手Daniel Herrera的投手犯規得分。 第八局國民Desmond、Jonny Gomes和Zimmerman又從Ryan Beato手上獲得三分.. 第九局獲得的四分裡頭,Desmond擊出了一支兩分的二壘安打,今天表現六次打 擊、五支安打。打擊率上升到.251。比在明星賽時的打擊率.223比較起來是好了 不少,證明Johnson隊打擊的建議有點效果.. "He knows what he needs to do and he is doing it and he is fun to watch. He is a definite threat, just being the kind of player that I know that he can be," Johnson said. Said Desmond: "Everybody has been able to give me good advice. I've been able to take the things that are successful and disregard the things aren't and go from there." Johnson說...他知道他可以.. Desmond說..大家建議都很有用... The Nats, who are in sole possession of third place in the National League East, have won five in a row to improve to 71-77. Third place is a vast improvement, but to the club, it's not that big of a deal. The bottom line is that the Nationals want to finish in first place. "We are looking for next year. We could set a precedent for next year to come in, to battle and to win. That's the bottom line. It's all about winning," reliever Todd Coffey said. "Our season is going to be a failure no matter what because we didn't win, we didn't go to the playoffs. It's true about [almost] every single team. Twenty-nine teams are going to fail this year because they didn't win the World Series. The bottom line is to win the World Series." 國民在五連勝之後,在國聯美東排名第三,71勝77敗。第三名是個顯著的進步, 但是對於球隊來說其實沒啥了不起,最重要的是國民想要在球季結束時排名第一! 後援投手Toddy Coffey說....除了獲得World Series總冠軍之外,甚麼都不重要.. Mets manager Terry Collins would like to see his club finish ahead of the Nats in the division. [The Nationals] are playing for the exact same thing we are, and that's pride," Collins said. "That's a place in the standings that when you walk away you'll be proud. They're playing for exactly the same things. So yes, I've been proud of the way this team has played all year long, but we're not done. We've got two weeks to go. And if we're going to fold it up, that tells me something. That tells me a lot about how it's going to be when it comes crunch time next year, when we are fighting for something." It obvious the Nationals are going beyond playing for pride. Mets經理Terry Collins說他希望他的球隊至少能在球季結束之前,可以排名排 在國民前面,不過球季還有兩個禮拜,他們會追上的.. 原文連結: http://washington.nationals.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/index.jsp?gid=2011_09_15_wasmlb_nynmlb_1&mode=recap&c_id=was 縮網址: http://goo.gl/MuPo3 內文有點長,如果翻譯有錯的話,請大家鞭小力一點..=_= 今年不用墊底了! Ya~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 108.28.93.222

09/16 13:17, , 1F
翻譯文真棒XD
09/16 13:17, 1F

09/16 13:18, , 2F
不過咖啡講的話也太.....
09/16 13:18, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1ESi8gDF (Nationals)