[賽訪] 2015 US Open 第一輪

看板Nadal作者 (Grrr)時間8年前 (2015/09/01 18:46), 8年前編輯推噓12(1200)
留言12則, 12人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Q. You started this match very well for two sets. RAFAEL NADAL: I think I played great. The first two sets I played a very high level of tennis. Seriously, then I get a little bit tired. I had some problems. I was sweating a lot. I lost little bit — you know, I don’t feel enough strong after that, no? I had little bit of stomach problem so I felt not perfect, physically perfect then. But then in the fourth I recovered little bit. I played again more aggressive. Finally was important victory for me. Happy the way that I played when I was, you know, physically good. 問:前兩盤你打得非常漂亮。 答:我覺得我打得很好,前兩盤我打出高水準表現,老實說之後我開始變得疲倦,流了太 多汗,那之後我下滑了不少,我的胃出現了一點問題,所以我的體能不在最佳狀態,但第 四盤我復原了一點,我可以再打出更績極的攻勢,總體來說這是場重要的勝利,很高興我 前兩盤打出來的表現。 Q. How great was it to be back in New York after a tournament you won in 2013? Does it feel like a vindication? Not vindication so much, but just you getting back to business now and that in 2015 you’re relatively healthy and able to make a run at another championship? RAFAEL NADAL: No, is not the moment to think about that, no? Was tough to miss last year because the opportunity of 2014 will not be back. So that’s an opportunity lost. But that’s part of my career, too. I had few opportunities lost during my career. But at the same time, I converted more than what I expected, no? So great to be back in New York. Is a tournament I like a lot. Atmosphere here is just amazing. The crowd, I feel the love of the crowd and the energy of them, so I enjoy a lot playing in the Arthur Ashe Stadium, especially night sessions. Seriously, I had a great week of practice before the tournament start, no? I don’t know how it going to goes, but I practiced at a very high level of tennis during the previous weeks, no? Something that was tough to arrive to that level at practice the rest of the season. That gives me calm. That gives me confidence. I know if I’m able to keep having that feelings, I don’t know here, I don’t know in next tournaments, but I will have the success again. I will have the feeling that I can compete against everybody with good conditions. 問:在2013年的勝利之後重回紐約的感覺有多棒呢?特別是當你重回競爭的行列,今年你 也更健康一點能夠爭奪另一座美網冠軍? 答:不,還不是時候去想這些事情,no?缺席去年美網是非常難熬的,因為去年的機會一 失去就不會再回來了,但那也是職業生涯的一部份,我曾經失去了一些機會,但同時我也 扭轉過許多預料不到的奇蹟時刻,no?回到紐約的感覺很棒,我非常愛這個賽事,這裡的 氣氛也舒服,我可以感受到觀眾的愛戴和熱情,我享受在Arthur Ashe球場打球,特別是 夜間賽程。認真說我不曉得比賽會怎樣,但我在開賽前一週的訓練維持相當高的水準,今 年其他賽事不見得能這麼順利,這給我非常的安定感和自信心,如果能帶著這些感覺相信 我能再一次重返巔峰,並和任何一位對手競爭。 Q. Physically you will be able to recover? RAFAEL NADAL: Sure. No, no. Is not the problem at all. Is small thing. But this small lose of energy is more lose of speed during a match against a player who is a fighter. He’s a great player. He is tough, no? He take a set. Then in the fourth, you know, is tough. Is true that in the fourth he only had one 30-All, I think, something like this. For the rest, I was returning great in the fourth, returning aggressive. I had chances on the return in almost every game. Not breakpoint, but 30-All, and he didn’t. But when you arrive to 3-All, you know, small mistake and you are in a big problem in the fifth. 問:來得及回復體能嗎? 答:當然,這根本不是大問題,小事情而已,當你失去一些體能會讓移動速度跟著下滑, 特別你面對的是一個敢衝敢拼的對手,他是名優秀的球員,很難纏的,no?他搶下了一盤 ,第四盤也很膠著,我的回發不錯,很有攻擊性,我在每一個接發球局幾乎都有機會。當 分數來到3平時,你很清楚如果犯了一點小錯比賽被拖到第五盤你就麻煩大了。 Q. There are many players coming on the tour right now. Do you think Coric is among one of the best ones coming right now? RAFAEL NADAL: Let’s see. Let’s see in the future. We have a few years to see. The best player will be the one who will be able to improve more. One of the things that I believe that our generation did well – I know is different generations, but we competed for a long time, Federer, Novak, myself, Andy, David Ferrer – you know, the real thing is we are always, during 10 years, we improved a lot of things. So that’s the thing that will make the difference on this new generation. But they are good. We didn’t had one generation like this for a while. They are here now. That’s good for tennis. 問:現在有很多新星出現在巡迴賽上,你認為Coric能成為當中的佼佼者嗎? 答:就讓我們拭目以待,我們有好幾年的時間,最好的球員一定是進步能力最好的那一個 ,我們這一代做得最好的一點,我知道是不同世代,但我們經過長時間的競爭,Federer 、Novak、我自己、Andy、Ferrer,這10年來我們一直不斷地進步,所以這是新生代能否 出頭的關鍵,但他們很棒,我們有一陣子沒出現過這麼有潛力的新生代了,他們已經佔有 一席之地了,這對網球運動也是好事。 Q. You’re the last teenager to win a Grand Slam. There are 10 in this tournament, which is the most in 25 years. Do you think there will ever be teenage champions in the future, or is it too hard at this time in tennis? RAFAEL NADAL: Is not too hard. I did that. Hewitt did. It’s not a question of the tennis changed and that’s tough. Is a question if the new generations are good enough to do it, if the new generations are mentally prepared to do it. Seems like, you know, now again, Coric is No. 33 in the world and he’s 18. He ’s very young, too. He going to be in a very high position of ranking very, very soon. I’m sure of that. So is not a question of how hard it is or if the tour changed, is a question of if the players are good or less good. That’s my feeling. And if they are able to be ready mentally at that young age. 問:你是最後一個贏得大滿貫的青少年球員,這個賽事出現過10個,大部份都在這25年間 ,你認為未來會再出現青少年得主嗎?還是現今的網球增加了難度? 答:不會太難,我做到過,Hewitt也是,這不是網球改變的問題,是新生代夠不夠強的問 題,如果新生代心理上做好萬全準備的話,就像Coric才18歲目前世界排名第33名,他也 非常年輕,他很快就能衝到更高的排名,我跟你保證。所以這不是難不難或巡迴賽改變的 問題,是球員資質好不好的問題,這是我的看法,完全取決於他們在如此的年紀心理素質 是否做好了準備。 Q. You said you had a moment where you didn’t feel perfect. You mentioned a stomach problem. Is that a muscle thing? RAFAEL NADAL: No, no, was not a stomach problem. Was little bit of just dehydration [sic]. Was very humid tonight out there. I was sweating a lot. Sometimes happens this these days. 問:前面你說過比賽中有些不舒服,你提到胃出現問題,和肌肉有關嗎? 答:不,並不是胃的問題,只是出現一點脫水的症狀,今晚氣候太潮溼,我流了太多汗, 有時候就容易這樣。 今天紐約天氣非常溼熱,聽納豆的敘述跟今年澳網第二輪胃痙攣很像,難怪第三盤 體能下滑那麼多... http://bit.ly/1EyHre1 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 175.111.38.253 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Nadal/M.1441104411.A.A0C.html ※ 編輯: Rylee (175.111.38.253), 09/01/2015 19:17:47

09/01 19:28, , 1F
還好有撐過去 繼續保持好的一面吧!
09/01 19:28, 1F

09/01 19:52, , 2F
感謝翻譯,流汗流到脫水蠻危險的啊...
09/01 19:52, 2F

09/01 20:09, , 3F
好好休息恢復體能吧!Vamos!
09/01 20:09, 3F

09/01 20:11, , 4F
謝謝翻譯!! 第二輪Vamos!!!
09/01 20:11, 4F