[賽訪] 2015 Roland Garros 第一輪賽後訪問

看板Nadal作者 (Grrr)時間9年前 (2015/05/27 18:12), 9年前編輯推噓6(6011)
留言17則, 9人參與, 最新討論串1/1
R. NADAL/Q. Halys 6-3, 6-3, 6-4 An interview with: RAFAEL NADAL THE MODERATOR: Questions in English. Q. How did you feel about the way you played today? RAFAEL NADAL: Oh, I think he played aggressive. I think he played well. He played obviously with some mistakes, but when you want to risk on every single ball, then the mistakes are there, you know. You know, the tennis is moving that way. Younger, aggressive. And the tour in general are moving to hit the ball stronger and quicker, you know, going for the winners all the time. So when he wants to play like this and he put the balls in, just I cannot do nothing. But when the point was playing in normal conditions, I think I play well. 問:說說今天的表現? 答:他打得很有攻擊性也打得很好,但有一些失誤,當你想冒險打出好球,失誤在所難免 ,網球就是這樣,更年輕、更有攻擊力,現在巡迴賽的趨勢打法變成了更強力、更快速地 擊球,一味地追求致勝球,當他們能把球拼進,我什麼都做不了,但我覺得我在對抽中的 表現還不錯。 Q. In terms of your game, how you felt out there, could you tell us a little more about how you felt about your own play today? RAFAEL NADAL: Well, obviously, you know, is not easy to say, as I said before, against a player who wants to try to hit winners from everywhere. But my feelings have been okay, have been good. You know, when I had the chance to play normal points, you know, I think I changed good directions with my forehand, very good forehand down the line. After the first three games that I started a little bit slow, then I start moving the ball better. I am happy the way that I played, no? Is the first match and I played enough well, and I think my forehand worked well for a lot of moments. 問:那你在球場上的感覺呢?可以告訴我們你對今天的表現的想法? 答:這不太好說,我前面說過我對上的是一個想從各個角落拼出致勝球的對手,我的感覺 很好、還OK,當我在抽球中有機會,我的正拍可以有效的變線,正拍直線打得非常好,在 比賽前三局我有些慢熱,之後我越來越進入狀況,我很開心今天的表現,no?這只是第一 場比賽,我打的還可以接受,我覺得正拍大部份時間都打得不錯。 Q. Considering the year has been a little bit up and down for you, do you come in here with a different mindset than you had in the past? You know, obviously you have won here pretty much every time you have played except one. RAFAEL NADAL: Well, obviously, the dynamics are the dynamics, no? When I had some up and downs during the season, is normal that can happen here. I am try to avoid that, and I am here to try to play good tennis and to give me a chance to play well and to compete for everything. I gonna try as I try every year. My mentality and my goal is the same always. 問:考慮到你今年的狀態有些許的起伏,今年你來到這裡的心態跟往年有不同嗎? 答:當我球季的表現起伏不定,這裡(法網)起伏不定也是正常的,我試著不讓它在法網發 生,努力打出高水準表現,讓我有機會爭奪最高榮耀,就跟每年來到這裡一樣,我的心態 和目標從沒有改變過。 Q. History question for you. They have looked back in the past with Guillermo Vilas, at the rankings for No. 1. There has been a lot of research. The rankings were different in 1975, but that he would have been No. 1 if they had released the rankings at a different time during the year. I guess the ATP has just decided they are not going to make a change in the rankings. What ’s your feeling about that? It’s kind of a complicated thing, but do you have any… RAFAEL NADAL: I seriously prefer to not speak much about things that I don’t know very well. I think the ranking’s still complicated today, but used to be much more complicate years ago, I think. It happened a long time ago, and I think Guillermo Vilas have enough good career to reclaim today that. I don’ t know how many years ago happen… 問:有關歷史的問題,他們重新檢視Guillermo Vilas過去世界第一的排名,已經有過相 當多的研究,1975年的排名系統是不同的,如果當年在不同時間點公佈排名(不確定翻得 正不正確)他就會成為世界第一,我猜ATP決定不做變更,你有什麼看法?這有些複雜,但 你有任何的… 答:我真覺得對我不太了解的事不應該說太多,現今的排名系統也沒簡單到哪,但以前的 確比較複雜,它發生在好久以前,我認為Guillermo Vilas的成就已足夠現在來討論修正 ,我不知道是多久以前發生… Q. ’75. RAFAEL NADAL: I don’t know, is 40 years ago. I think everybody can forget that. If he deserve, he deserve. But, you know, I think Guillermo Vilas should have a good life today enjoying the daughter that he has, you know. Probably is not any more that important if he was No. 1 or if he was not No. 1 years ago. He had a great career anyway. One of the greatest. 問:1975年 答:我不知道,是40年前吧,我想很多人都忘了,如果是他該有的成就他就該得,但我想 現在的Guillermo Vilas很享受天倫之樂,也許是不是世界第一已經不那麼重要了,他的 職業生涯夠偉大了,史上最偉大的球員之一。 Q. Can you talk about your next match? Obviously we don’t know if you will play Nico or Dolgopolov. Can you talk about them separately? Obviously they are better players than their rankings are. RAFAEL NADAL: Yeah, both players are, yeah, very tough opponents to play second round, no? Not players that you want to play in the second round of Roland Garros. Both players are players of high quality. So obviously is not a good round, but it is what there is. I gonna try to play well and try to have a chance to win. 問:可以談談下場比賽嗎?雖然對手還沒出爐,可以分別談談他們嗎?他們的實力遠比排名 顯示地來得要好。 答:沒錯,兩個都是,第二輪就遇到非常難纏的對手,不是你想在法網第二輪遇到的對手 ,他們都擁有頂尖水準,對我來說不是輕鬆的一戰,但你也只能打了,我要試著打出最好 的表現去贏球。 Q. Can you tell me what happened with Bernardes? Is it true the situation he cannot umpire your matches, or do you know anything about it? Because I read it, but I have no exactly the clue what happened. RAFAEL NADAL: Is easy, no? There is a lot of umpires on the tour. I respect a lot Bernardes. I consider him a great umpire and a good person, but I think when you have some troubles with the same umpire, sometimes it’s easy to stay for a while away, no? I think that’s the real thing. I think is better for both of us if we are not in court at the same time for a while after what happened in Rio de Janeiro. That’s it. No problem with him personally. 問:可以說說你跟Bernardes發生什麼事嗎?他沒辦法主裁你的比賽是真的嗎?你對這件事 知情多少?因為我讀了報導,還是不知道發生什麼事? 答:其實不複雜,no?巡迴賽上有很多主審,我很尊重Bernardes,我覺得他是一位很棒的 主審和一個好人,但當你一再地和同一位主審有相同的衝突時,最好的方法就是暫時遠離 彼此,no?在里約發生那些事情之後,迴避一段時間對我們兩個來說是最好的,就是這樣 ,並不是針對他本人。 Q. But not your request? RAFAEL NADAL: Yes, it was my request, and the ATP talking about — well, I asked if it’s possible, but nothing personal against him 100%. I respect him like umpire, I respect him like person, and I consider him a good person more than that. So for me is not — I am not happy with that situation. That’s the first thing. Because I would love to have Bernardes on the court again. Will happen, but, you know, I think for both of us it is better to have a break, you know. We had some problems. For me he hasn’t — he was not enough respectful with me in Rio de Janeiro . That was my feeling when I put my shorts the other way. He wants to put me warnings four times, that’s fine. But if I put my shorts other way and I ask him if I can change my shorts, I can put my shorts the right way, and his answer is, Yes, but you will receive a time warning. For me, that’s not fair, you know, (smiling.) When something like that, something like this did happen on court, that I think is not fair. I think is, you know, shows not respect, because I cannot play a full game with the shorts the other way. So it’s better. It’s better to be away for a while. That’s all. No personal problem with him, no? Seriously, I’m not saying that because I am in front of you. I respect him, I like him, but he was not right. And I believe that is for relationship and everything is better to be away for a bit. 問:但不是你要求的? 答:不,是我要求的,ATP也討論過了,我問過是否可行,100%絕非個人因素,我待他 像主審一樣的尊重,像好人一樣尊重,我只是不滿這種狀況,這是最主要的,因為我樂意 再看到Bernardes主裁我的比賽,一定會的,但我想現在我們都需要一點時間,我們有些 問題,在里約他並不夠尊重我,這是當時我把球褲穿反時的感受(因為被恥笑惱羞成怒囧 ?),他想給我四次警告,可以啊,但問題是我問他可不可以讓我把球褲穿回正面,他回答 可以但會給一個超時警告,對我來說這很不公平,你知道的(微笑),球場上總會發生這種 事,我真覺得不公平,一點尊重也沒有,因為我沒辦法在球褲穿反的情況下打完一局(沒 辦法拉小褲褲是要怎麼打啦(ノ‵□′)ノ~┴─┴ ),所以最好遠離一陣子,整件事情就 是這樣,一點個人問題都沒有,no?老實說我不是因為在這裡才這樣說,我尊重他,也很 喜歡他,但他做的不對,我們的關係需要一點冷靜期。 幫大家回復記憶,里約八強場上換球褲影片: https://youtu.be/8RbIkEGzC6o
當時兩人的互動看起來超歡樂,不過照納豆的說法他當時就很不高興了,然後下場比賽因 為一直被超時警告罕見大發飆,對該主審嗆了"我會要求你不能再主裁我的比賽,我受夠 了",我當時以為納豆是沒睡飽情緒失控(前場打到凌晨3點半),沒想到他的氣到現在還沒 消...囧,發飆影片: https://youtu.be/sE3QX5Ht9Vw
Q. Before I ask the question, the kids are showing you something outside, that the clay has only one king, and that’s not Djoko. Vamos, Rafa. RAFAEL NADAL: (Thumbs up to the window.) 問:在我問你問題之前,有個孩子在窗外舉牌,"紅土之王只有一個,絕對不是Djoko! Vamos Rafa!“ 答:(向窗外舉起大姆指) Q. My question is today at some point, I think it was third set, your opponent hit a ball. First it was called out, and then the chair umpire called it in. 30-40. What did you talk with the chair umpire there? You said it should be a replay of the point. RAFAEL NADAL: That’s my feeling, but that’s (Snapping fingers) less than a second. Is very difficult to decide what’s going on, so it’s very difficult to say or not say — I cannot say if he was right or if he was not right. I think that was very short period of time, no? I believe that the call can affect me, but I’m not sure of that. And I say to him on the changeover I say I am not sure if he was right. I say, I think it was too close to not repeat the point. But he said that he thought that I hitted the ball before the line say out, so that’s it. I cannot say another thing, because probably he was — he has a better perspective than myself. 問:我想問今天應該是第三盤對手的球被喊出界,然後主審改判,30-40時,你當時跟主 審說了什麼?你說那分應該重打。 答:那是我的感覺,但要在一瞬間做出最正確的判斷是很難的,我無法說是對還是錯,那 是非常短暫的時間,no?這個判決會影響到我,但我當時不怎麼確定,換邊時我告訴主審 我不確定他的判決是否正確,發生的太快了,但他說在線審喊out之前我就擊球了,事情 就是這樣,我沒辦法多說什麼,因為他的視角比我清楚多了。 Q. It looked like it could have been a replay. But anyway, what do you think about your opponent at 18? He looked pretty much in good condition. Do you think he has a good future on clay? RAFAEL NADAL: I say before I think that tennis is moving that way, hitting the ball that strong, and is not easy to play center court here in Roland Garros. He’s from France, he played well, and he has the right conditions to be a great player. But always he’s the same. If you, keep improving, you know, you will have chance to be great player. If not will be more difficult. But was the same for me when I had 17 or 16, and the same for everybody, no? He’s enough young to have a lot of time to keep working, to keep working with humble, and knowing that the things are different. Even if he’s here today playing Roland Garros, things are not easy. He has everything: good serve, good forehand, not a bad backhand. Why he cannot play well? I think he has everything to play well. Then he has to do it. 問:它看起來可能要重打,不管怎樣你怎麼看你18歲的對手?他看起來非常有資質,你認 為他在紅土上能有好的未來嗎? 答:我前面說過網球打法的趨勢,強力地擊球,在法網中央球場這樣打可不容易,他來自 法國,他打得不錯,有很好的條件成為優秀的球員,但還是一樣,如果你能持續進步就有 機會,如果不能就會變得更困難一些,跟我16.17歲時一樣,每個人都是,no?他還夠年輕 有時間努力磨練自己,帶著謙遜的態度,認清事情的差異,即使他今天能在法網比賽,也 得之不易,他擁有一切:好的發球、正拍、不差的反拍,他為什麼不能打得好?我認為他 有潛力,但得靠他自己去實現才行。 THE MODERATOR: Questions in Spanish. 換西語系記者提問 Q. Can you tell us about the match, your feelings during this match, and what you said in English? You said that you have played against an opponent with a lot of weapons. What do you think of his play? RAFAEL NADAL: I played a good match, a solid one. When I had some opportunities I seized them. The first four games in the first set, I mean, were tough. I made some mistakes, but then afterwards I was able to hit my shots. I had some problems with my serve, but on the whole, it was okay. From time to time the opponent served very well with a lot of power, but I managed to return quite well. He managed to hit shots that put me in a difficult situation at some times, but I was dominant on the whole during the match. I dominated the game. I managed to play some strokes down the line. So I handled the match very well. It’s a correct performance. I’m happy with it. He got lots of balls back, in fact, retrieving lots of them. A very good opponent. 問:談談比賽的感覺吧,你說你的對手擁有多項武器,對他的表現有什麼想法? 答:我打了一場好比賽,當我機會來時我都把握住了,第一盤前四局滿難打的,一堆失誤 ,之後我能打出好球,我的發球也出一點問題,但總體來說還可以,對手有強力的發球, 我試著提升接發,有時他能讓我處於被動的劣勢,但我還是掌控著整場比賽,打出不錯的 變線好球,這場比賽我應付得不錯,我很開心今天的表現,他救回了很多球,是非常不錯 的對手。 Q. Do you think that your forehand is not as good as in the past? In practice with Toni, you practiced focusing on your forehand. RAFAEL NADAL: I try to practice more with my forehand. With my forehand I’m not as steady and consistent as in the past. Of course I can still impart some spin, but I’m not smooth enough with my forehand. I’m suffering from a lack of stability with my shots. But I can tell you that that’s the way in tennis. You go through difficult moments. But I’m still a solid player. What is important is to handle the good moments, but also the bad moments. Regarding my forehand, I mean, I didn’t have any trouble. I don’t think that my forehand is bad. It’s still good. But with the forehand, I mean, I need to reach better targets. I’ll try to better deliver my shots at Roland Garros. And if I don’t win the French Open, my career will still go on. Life will continue. So it won’t be the end of the world. But to answer your question, I don’t think that things are not going well. I’m working hard. I ’m pulling out all the stops in order to be at the top of my game. And I want to put in a good showing during the major tournaments, not just at the French Open, but elsewhere. But I’m quite confident for future. 問:你認為正拍的狀態跟以前一樣好嗎?在訓練中你和托尼把重點放在正拍。 答:我盡量多練正拍,正拍不像以前穩固,當然不影響上旋,但正拍不像過去那樣順手, 我的擊球缺乏穩定性,我能告訴你網球就是這樣,你會經歷艱困的時刻,但我還是頂尖球 員,最重要的是能處理掌控不管好的還是壞的時刻,不管正拍怎樣,我不覺得有太大的問 題,我不覺得正拍很糟,我要達成更高的目標,就得在法網打出最好的表現,即便我沒贏 得法網,我的職業生涯也不會就此畫下句點,生活還是繼續,並不是世界末日,針對你的 問題,我的回答是我不認為事情進行的不順利,我依舊努力訓練,我盡一切努力去找回我 的巔峰水準,我想在大滿貫賽事中證明,不只是法網還有其他地方,我對未來還是有信心 。 Q. Everybody pays due attention to this French Open this year, much more than in the past, because this tournament might be different, I mean, to others. You’re familiar with this tournament, but you had ups and downs. Is it additional pressure or is it like any other tournament? RAFAEL NADAL: This is the French Open, the most important tournament in my career. But this is something that I have said already. You cannot invent or come up with reason and say that it is the most important tournament. I lost in 2009. We know that the French Open is a significant tournament. In 2005 and 2006 I was asked how would I feel in the future. I didn’t know. But now I can have a look at the statistics, and I have noticed that I have won Roland Garros nine times. I hope that I can win the tournament again. So as I told you, my wins here were unforgettable, great moments that I had here. 問:外界對今年法網的關注超過以往,也許是因為法網與眾不同,我是說跟其他賽事比較 ,你是最熟悉法網的,但你的狀態有點起伏,這會給你更多的壓力嗎?還是跟其他賽事一 樣? 答:這裡是法網,我的職業生涯中最重要的賽事,我之前就說過了,你不能亂編理由說這 種話,2009年我輸了,我們都知道法網的重要性,2005和2006年我被問到未來會有什麼感 受,我不知道,但現在可以回頭看看數據,我贏了9座法網冠軍,我希望能再贏一次,我 在這裡的勝利和美好時刻是永生難忘的。 http://bit.ly/1LGKsXR -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 175.111.35.197 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Nadal/M.1432721552.A.B77.html ※ 編輯: Rylee (175.111.35.197), 05/27/2015 18:20:45

05/27 18:38, , 1F
謝謝翻譯, 當時沒注意到和那位主審鬧這麼大...
05/27 18:38, 1F

05/27 19:17, , 2F
原來還有這段爭執...不過發球時間就是規定在那裡,自己
05/27 19:17, 2F

05/27 19:18, , 3F
如果不注意點,在關鍵分被罰只能吞下去,不得不小心啊
05/27 19:18, 3F

05/27 19:27, , 4F
主要還是換褲那場的主審態度有點戲謔,讓人不舒服
05/27 19:27, 4F