[賽訪] 2015澳網 八強賽後訪問

看板Nadal作者 (Grrr)時間9年前 (2015/01/27 18:08), 9年前編輯推噓22(2209)
留言31則, 20人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Q. Were you feeling at all unwell or unfit today? RAFAEL NADAL: No. I am feeling okay. Just was not my day. I didn't play with the right intensity, with the right rhythm, and the opponent played better than me. In sport, when you are going to play against an opponent, was a day that the opponent played better than me. Q.今天你身體不舒服嗎?還是狀態差? 不,我的身體很OK,純粹是今天不是屬於我的日子,我沒有打出適當的強度、正確的節奏 ,對手也打得比我好,體育競技就是這樣,對手表現比我好的一天。 Q. Do you think it's also the fact that you haven't played such a player for a while, the whole process of coming back? RAFAEL NADAL: Well, is probably not the day to talk about that. We talked enough about that before the tournament and almost every day, so is a day that I just can congratulate my opponent, accept that. Is obvious that I needed something more to be more competitive, as I did in the third. The third was the right set, the right game that I have to play. But is obvious that before I didn't play with the right confidence, with the right intensity, losing court, playing very short. I make him play very easy. So you cannot expect to win matches in quarterfinals of Grand Slam helping the opponent to play well. That's what I did. The first two sets, the beginning -- since the beginning of the third, I played with more character, more the way that I have to play to have chances to keep being -- to be where I want to be, to be where I have been for the last lot of years. I don't know how many. So that's it. Just will keep working hard on the things that I have to do. As I said when I arrived here, the process always is not easy. When you have injuries, are difficult the comebacks. There are so many examples around the world of sport that have been tough to be back. For me, I'm not an exception on that, no? I have to take the positive things. Without being at my top level of tennis I was able to be here in quarterfinals. Is not a bad result at all for me arriving here the way I arrived: only with one match, only with five matches in seven months. So taking the positive part, that's the thing that I have to take. That's just the beginning of the season, and I want to keep having chances to compete well against everybody. I need to keep working the way that I am doing for be ready for the next. The season is long, I know. Beginnings are tough. I need to be ready to accept all the situations that's going to happen or happened and try to be strong, accepting everything, and working hard to be back the way that I want to be. When I say 'be back,' I don't mean win or lose, I mean have the feeling on court that when you are there you feel confident, you feel you can compete against everybody with equal conditions. Q.是因為你很久沒和這種等級的球員打球?也是復出的過程之一? 這時候可能不適合談這個,我們在澳網前和之後每一天都談過,這時我只想恭賀我的對手 ,接受結果,我顯然還需要增加競爭力,就像比賽第三盤。第三盤就是我所需要打出的表 現,但在之前我沒有帶著足夠的自信、強度打球,失去對球場的掌控、回球太淺,我讓他 打得太輕鬆了,所以你不能期待在大滿貫八強讓對手打這麼好的情況下勝出,我就是這樣 。第三盤開始我才打得更像自己,打出增加獲勝機會、我想要的狀態,最近幾年我都是這 樣,記不得有幾次了。我會繼續努力做我該做的事,跟我抵達澳網時說的一樣,這過程總 是不容易,特別是在你有傷的情況下,讓復出變得更難。在世界體壇中有很多案例都說明 了復出的困難,對我來說也不例外,no?我必須更正面思考,不在最佳狀態仍然打進八強 ,比起當我抵達這裡時,只打一場比賽,七個月裡只打過五場比賽的狀況來說,並不是太 糟的結果,我只想正面思考,這只是球季開始,我要繼續努力讓自己準備好下個賽事,球 季很長,我很清楚,復出之初很艱難,我需要做好對所有球員保持高競爭力的準備,接受 所有可能發生的困境,試著讓自己更強大,努力讓找回自己想要的狀態。當我說回來,並 不是指贏或輸,而是指在球場上充滿自信的感覺,感覺到你能對抗所有人。 (Rafa真可愛,不適合談這個還講了一大段) Q. We will never know, but do you think if you had won that third set it could have changed everything, or were you still feeling that Tomas had a little bit the upper hand? RAFAEL NADAL: "If" doesn't exist in sport. That's the real thing. If, if, if - never comes. The thing is, you have to do it. I didn't have the chance to play the fourth; I lost the third, so that's it. That's sport. I lost the third. He's happier than me in the locker room. I am not very happy because I didn't competed the way I wanted to competed the first two sets and that's something that I don't like. But I tried my best again in the third. I was closer. I had some chances with the 4-All, some breakpoints. The tiebreak I was there fighting even that the situation was tough. But he played aggressive. The tiebreak, he served well. Two sets to love advantage makes the opponent play with more calm than if he is one set to love or one set all. That's a big difference. Q.我們不會知道,但如果你贏了第三盤或許能改變結局,還是覺得Tomas仍然能結束比賽? "如果"並不存在於運動中,這是現實世界,"如果""如果"是不會發生的,我並沒有機會打 第四盤,我輸了第三盤,就是這樣。現在的他比我更開心,我不開心因為我沒打出我要的 表現,前兩盤不是我想要的,在第三盤我盡全力去試,我打得更接近了,在4-4時有過機 會,一些破發點,搶七即使情況艱困我也繼續奮戰,但他打得很有攻擊性,出色的發球, 兩盤的領先讓他更冷靜的打球,比起一盤領先或雙方都一盤在手大不相同。 Q. Speak a little bit about Berdych today. Do you think he has what it takes to go all the way in this tournament? RAFAEL NADAL: I don't know if he can go all the way to win this. There's so many good players there that are playing very well. Andy is playing so well. We'll see. It's true that Tomas is playing well. Just happy to see the way that the tournament develops. The best players are there fighting for the tournament. Tomas is a very regular player that he deserves to be there. He have been in the top positions of the rankings for a long, long time, being very regular, being very professional on what he's doing. So he deserve that. And now let's see what's going on, no? For me, I feel that he resisted well in the third. But before was too easy for me to analyze the way he played. He played well, obvious. But my feeling was that I help him a lot in the beginning, no? Is easier to play well when you are up in the score, one break up, two breaks up from beginning of every set, no? That's a big deal, big difference. Q,談談Berdych,你認為他的表現能讓他贏得澳網嗎? 我不知道他是否能贏,還有很多打得很好的球員,Andy打得不錯,Tomas的確打得很好, 很期待接下來澳網的發展,最好的球員努力競爭,Tomas非常值得贏下它,他已經在頂尖 球員之列很長很長時間了,他絕對值得。就讓我們看看怎麼發展,no?他在第三盤堅持下 來了,但在之前我讓他打得太輕鬆了,no?在分數領先的情況下更容易打出好球,在每一 盤開始都有一個、兩個破發在手,no?而之後的比賽可是更困難,兩者大不相同。 Q. The TV showed you taking a pill at some stage early in the third. RAFAEL NADAL: Yeah, happened nothing. I am feeling well. That's it. That's part of the things that happen sometimes during the matches, but nothing important to say. Q.電視拍到你在第三盤開始吃了藥片? 沒錯,沒事的,我身體感覺很好,就是這樣,比賽中有時會這樣,沒什麼重要的。 Q. Was there anything particularly about Tomas' game today that you found difficult to deal with? RAFAEL NADAL: No, it's always that he serve very well. He played aggressive. But I say before, no, in the third, yes, I was able to maintain the rhythm of the ball, to try to put one more ball inside. If I'm able to do that for two hours and a half, three hours, then he can feel the pressure, he can feel more tired when he's going for the shots. But the real thing, I tested him for one hour, for a set. For the rest of the thing I didn't test him in general. As I said before, Tomas is ranked No. 5, No. 6 of the word, No. 7, I don't know. He's a top player. We cannot expect the things that -- all the challenges that he put me on court today because he's a top player. You have to play well to win against a player like Tomas. I didn't play my best today. He played better than me and that's it. That's the sport. Sometimes, almost every time, is simple: the player who plays better, the player who is able to maintain the better rhythm, the better concentration, play with less mistakes, is the player who has more success. And today this player has been Tomas. Q.你有發現任何Tomas的打法讓你很難處理的地方嗎? 沒有,他發球總是很好,他打得很有攻擊性,但我之前說了,在第三盤我能打出節奏,把 更多球打進界內,如果我維持個2個半、3小時,他就能感受到壓力了,更多的疲憊,但事 實是只有一盤,其他時候我並沒有給他太大的考驗,Tomas是世界排名第5第6或第7的球員 ,總不能期待這發生,他是頂尖球員所以他能給我這麼大的挑戰,你必須打得好才能獲勝 ,今天我沒打出最好的狀態,他打得比我好,就是這樣,這就是運動,有時候、幾乎每一 次都這麼簡單,表現更好、打球節奏更好、專注度更高、失誤更少的球員贏球,而今天就 是Tomas。 Q. Have you ever had a tournament like this where you felt like you've been so up and down? If so, how were you able to manage your expectations coming in today? Were you... RAFAEL NADAL: I'm sorry. Can you repeat the beginning? Q.有其他的賽事比今年澳網起伏更大的嗎?今天你帶著怎樣的期待? 抱歉,你可以重覆第一句話嗎? Q. You have been very up and down. You've had a very good match and you've had a so-so match today. RAFAEL NADAL: No, not so-so, very bad. You can say, no problem (smiling). Q.這次澳網的起伏很大,你有過表現好的比賽,也有今天表現馬馬虎虎的比賽。 不,不只是馬馬虎虎,是非常爛,你可以這麼說,不會有事的(笑)(記者人真好XD) Q. How hard is it to go on court not knowing what to expect from yourself each match? RAFAEL NADAL: Nothing new in my side. Is not the first time in my career I have been injury. Is not the first time that I have bad feelings when I am coming back. Is normal and is part of the process. Is part of the process that when I am playing bad, I cannot play that bad. When I am playing well, I have to be able to maintain that level of tennis. When you are coming back from an injuries you lose more easier the feeling than what you do when you are on rhythm, when you are with no injuries, when you are confident in yourself that you played a lot of matches. And that's the thing that happened, no? When I was playing well, I played well. But at the same time, against Sela I played two well two sets, played bad the third. Against Anderson, was probably the only match I played regular. Played the right level during almost all the time. The rest of the matches have been lot of up and down. Against players, top players like the one that I played today, you need to be more -- you cannot be here and here. When you are playing a five-set matches, you're not going to be during the five sets here. But when you are playing bad, you cannot come here. You have to be here. You cannot make that big difference of level during the match. That's the things that can happen when you are coming back from an injury, when you are out of rhythm. Q.不知道自己今天會有什麼表現有多辛苦? 沒什麼新奇的,這不是我第一次經歷受傷,也不是第一次復出後有這麼糟的感覺,很正常 ,打得不好也是復出的過程之一,當我打得好,必須去維持狀態,當你傷癒復出你會更容 易忘記擊球的節奏,當你沒傷、打了很多比賽充滿自信時則不然,no?當我打得好就是打 得好,對Sela我打出兩盤高水準比賽,第三盤卻打得糟,對Anderson可能是我打得最上手 的比賽,整場比賽都維持高水準,而其餘比賽都有所起伏,對上像今天的對手,你不能打 出起伏這麼大的表現,打五盤三勝的比賽,你不能打出落差那麼大的表現,這都是在傷癒 復出後、失去比賽節奏才會發生的事。 http://bit.ly/1BtWu2U -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 175.111.38.138 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Nadal/M.1422353339.A.EF6.html ※ 編輯: Rylee (175.111.38.138), 01/27/2015 18:14:21

01/27 18:17, , 1F
真的 前兩盤那根本不是Nadal..不過輸就是輸 只能接受
01/27 18:17, 1F

01/27 18:18, , 2F
對呀 像他說的沒有如果 幸好他還是很正面
01/27 18:18, 2F

01/27 18:19, , 3F
祝福小火車, Rafa 好好調整狀態吧!
01/27 18:19, 3F

01/27 18:23, , 4F
感謝翻譯!身體沒事就好
01/27 18:23, 4F