[賽訪] 2015澳網 第四輪賽後訪問

看板Nadal作者 (Grrr)時間9年前 (2015/01/25 19:47), 編輯推噓7(701)
留言8則, 8人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Q. It seems like after 5-all you had no problems anymore. RAFAEL NADAL: Problems? There is always. There is always some key points of the match that change the dynamic of the match. Is true that I was lucky in the first set to have the set with me because was very dangerous. I think Kevin was playing very aggressive from the beginning, going for the winners every shot. He had the breakpoint before in the 3-2 or 3-All, I think. Then with the 5-All I was lucky, sure. I played two forehands down the line, because was not an easy forehand because he pushed me. I changed the direction, but I can miss that shot, no? Then a few good serves, but especially the ace again. Yeah, but in general, even if he had that chances in the first set, even in the first set seem that he was having more chances than me, I was playing better than the days before, no? I felt myself with better rhythm in the legs, better rhythm with my forehand. So in general, I am very happy the way I played today. The way that I improved my level is not the most important thing; obviously the victory is. Q.看起來第一盤5平之後你就沒什麼問題了 問題?總是會有的,比賽中總是有能改變戰局的關鍵分,事實是第一盤我夠幸運能渡過危 機,Kevin從開始就打得非常有攻擊性,每一擊都打出致勝球。我記得他在3-2或3平之前 有過破發點,然後5平時我很幸運,我打了兩記正拍直線致勝球,並不容易因為他當時壓 迫著我,我改變方向,有可能會出界,no?然後再幾個不錯的發球,特別是ace又出現了, 總體來說,即使第一盤他有機會,比我更多的機會,我打得比前幾天更好了,no?我的跑 動節奏更好了,正拍節奏也是,所以我非常高興今天的表現,提升我的等級不是最重要的 事,拿下勝利才是。 Q. Until the game that you broke him in the first set, you had only won one point on his serve. Was it a matter of you figuring out the serve, or did his level of serving drop? RAFAEL NADAL: I don't know if you saw that, but I changed completely the position on the return. I was returning very close to the baseline. Is easier to start more aggressive and make the transition aggressive to defensive than defensive to aggressive. So is something that I talk before the match, and we decided to go close to the baseline in the beginning. Then if was not working, try to play more points. I had that feeling that I need to make him feel that he needs to play a winner to win the point, no? Because before my feeling was he was winning too many points only with the serve. So I tried to change that at the end of the first set. I was able to have some good returns. One very good one, but then the other ones, just put the ball inside the court and then try to let him think a little bit more than what he was doing until that moment. That's what changed the dynamic of the games on the return. Very favorable way for me. Q.在第一盤你破發的那一局前,你只在他的發球局拿下一分,是你找到破解方法,還是他 發球質量下降了? 我不知道,但我的確完全改變了接發站位,回發球的落點更靠近底線,更容易打出攻擊性 強的回發,在比賽前討論過,我們決定站位更靠前,如果沒效果,再試著抽長拍,逼他打 出致勝分得分,no?因為在這之前他靠發球得很多分,所以第一盤末我試著改變,我打出 質量高的回發,一球接一球,讓他來不及思考。在接發的改變扭轉了戰局,非常成功的方 法。 Q. Tell us how you get out of these difficult positions. What is going through your mind in those moments? RAFAEL NADAL: I try to think point by point. I know with Love-40, losing that games with the first set and losing the first set against a player, a very good player like Kevin, he has big serve, and then he's able to play good from the baseline, pushing you from the first ball. So I know that I going to play with lot of pressure during the rest of the match if I want to have chances to win. And I fought point by point. I just tried to change a little bit the way I was serving. I served a little bit more aggressive. It's true that I had two forehands down the line, as I said before, that can miss. But for the rest, I had two good -- Love-40 was that forehand down the line, but then in the 15-40 and the 30-40, two good serves to the body. Something that I was not serving very often since that moment, so I changed that. Then breakpoint I changed the direction and serve probably the fastest serve for me this tournament, 205 ace in the middle, no? So just try to play with the right decision, right determination, and I did. Worked well. But sometimes works well, sometimes isn't. Q.告訴我們你是如何解決困境,那時候你在想些什麼? 我一分一分的去思考,在0-40時,我很清楚對上Kevin這種發球強、還有不錯底線能力的 球員,丟了發球局就等於丟了第一盤,之後的壓力就更大了。我一分一分的戰鬥,改變發 球的方式,更有侵略性,我說過了我打出兩個可能會失手的正拍直線致勝球,0-40是正拍 直線致勝球,然後15-40和30-40是兩個成功的近身發球,是除了當時我並不常採用的發球 ,所以我做了改變,之後破發點我改變方向,發出可能是今年澳網最快的發球,205公里 的中線ace,no?所以執行正確的戰術,帶著正確的決心,之後我成功了。其實這有時成功 ,有時則不然。 Q. A lot of other players get tight in these moments. You don't seem to get so tight, so worried. RAFAEL NADAL: I am (smiling). Q.有些球員在這些時刻會變得緊繃,你看起來並不會如此,也不擔憂。 我是(笑)。 Q. You said a week ago before the tournament that you didn't consider yourself one of the favorites to win it, but ask you in a week if you're still here. You're still here. How do you feel about your chances to go further now with four wins under your belt? RAFAEL NADAL: I am one of the eight. That's the most important thing, no? I am in the last eight of the tournament. Seriously, for me, I cannot talk about that. I never talked during my career about that. But especially in this moment when you are coming back after a period of time where you were not on competition and you're going to play a very tough player like Tomas Berdych that he started the season great playing very well in Doha, and now he's here in quarterfinals. I don't know if he lost a set. I don't think so. He's playing great. Will be a very tough opponent, no? But for me quarterfinals is a great result, talking seriously. Arriving here, losing in the first round of Qatar, not playing matches for the last seven months, to have the chance to be in quarterfinals again here is a very positive thing for me. I'm very happy for that. I am sure that going to help me for the next events. For sure I going to try my best after tomorrow. I am not a person that I am happy like this and that's it. No. I try to play better and better every day. If that happens, I hope to keep having chances for the next match. But today is a day to be happy the way that I improved my level of everything, talking about tennis, all the things I have to do on court. I was closer today. Even if I played the first two sets the other day well, today I was much closer what I have to do to try to have success. Q.一週前你說你不是奪冠大熱門,如果一週後你還在的話再問你這個問題,而你還在,在 贏了四場比賽後你覺得機會有多少呢? 我打進八強了,這才是最重要的,no?對我來說,我無法談論這個,我沒在我的生涯中談 過,特別是在你遠離球場一段時間後復出的時刻,而你將要面對Tomas Berdych這麼難纏 的對手,他才在多哈打出好成績,現在他打進八強,我不清楚他有沒有丟盤,他打得很好 ,會是一個很難打的對手,no?認真說,對我來說八強是一個好結果,多哈一輪遊後抵達 這裡,之前七個月沒打比賽,再次打進八強,對我來說是正面的結果,我很高興,這肯定 能幫助我備戰下個賽事。下場比賽我會儘我所能,我不會以此滿足,不,我每一天都試著 打得更好,讓我有贏球的機會,但今天是值得為我的進步開心的一天,談到網球,所有事 情都必須在球場上進行,今天我又更進一步了,即使前場比賽在前兩盤打得不錯,今天我 又離奪冠的狀態又更進一點了。 Q. How far do you feel you are from your best shape? 60%? 70%? RAFAEL NADAL: That's not mathematics. You cannot say number. Doesn't matter at the end. I am in quarterfinals. I am feeling better every day. You don't know. Today I was at very, very high level winning against Kevin Anderson. I don't know which ranking he has. Q.你覺得你的離最佳狀態多遠?60%或70% 這不是數學,你不能轉化成數字。一點都不要緊,我打進了八強,每天都在進步,今天我 對Kevin Anderson打出很高的水準,我不知道他的排名是多少。 Q. 15. RAFAEL NADAL: Winning against the No. 15 of the world in straight sets, would be very arrogant if I say I'm not a very high percentage. Happy the way I played today. Is the first day that I felt that I was playing at the level that I want to play and the way that I want to play. Let's have a chance to practice tomorrow, keep doing well the things I did today, and then try to arrive for the next match with the highest energy possible and try to be ready for it. I know it's going to be very tough. Q.15 對世界排名15名的球員直落三,如果說我不在最佳狀態就顯得太自傲了。很開心我今天的 表現,這是澳網第一次我打出我想要的狀態和打法,明天繼續訓練,把今天的狀態延續下 去,做好準備、帶著滿滿的能量面對下場比賽,我知道那會是困難的比賽。 Q. You mentioned Berdych earlier. You have an incredible record against him. I think you've won your last 17 matches, 37 out of the last 40 sets. Why do you think you have been so successful against him over the years? RAFAEL NADAL: Doesn't matter what happened in the past. Is different story this time. Different moment for me; different moment for him. So the way we arrive to that match don't going to affect what happened in the match. I'm sure of that. He's a great player. I have success against him, but I have the chances to lose against him. I remember 2012 probably I had a very, very tough match against him here. It was close to be two sets to love down. He's a player that is top level. Q.你稍早提到Berdych ,你對他有驚人的連勝紀錄,我想你已經17連勝了,最近打的40盤 中就拿37盤,為什麼這些年你對他打得這麼成功? 過去怎樣並不重要,跟這次是不同的,所以之前的比賽並不會影響到這次,我很確定。他 是一個好球員,我對他非常成功,但我還是有機會輸球的,我記得2012年在這裡有過非常 艱難的一次對決,差點就盤數0-2落後了。他絕對是一位頂尖球員。 Q. What is the meaning of what you're writing on the lens of the camera? RAFAEL NADAL: Doesn't matter. Is stupid thing. With my friends, that's it. Q.你在攝影機鏡頭上的鬼畫符是什麼意思? 沒什麼,我的朋友才懂的愚蠢東西,只是這樣。 http://bit.ly/1yglYfv -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 175.111.38.138 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Nadal/M.1422186447.A.4B8.html

01/25 19:53, , 1F
推翻譯!!
01/25 19:53, 1F

01/25 19:57, , 2F
推!!!
01/25 19:57, 2F

01/25 20:00, , 3F
最後一個問題XD
01/25 20:00, 3F

01/25 21:27, , 4F
謝謝翻譯^_^
01/25 21:27, 4F