[賽訪] 2015澳網 第三輪賽後訪問

看板Nadal作者 (Grrr)時間9年前 (2015/01/23 23:03), 編輯推噓7(702)
留言9則, 7人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Q. How did you day yesterday go and how did you feel today on the court? RAFAEL NADAL: Yesterday was okay. Seriously I feel that I was in terms of legs I wake up in the morning better than what I thought. In terms of, you know, I was still a little bit dizzy yesterday. I think I lost lot of fluids the other night. But in general I was not very, very bad. Knowing that I going to play tonight, I know -- I hope that I -- I thought I going to be ready for tonight, no? Happy the way I was physically on court tonight. Obviously happy the way I played the first two sets. Then the third play with more mistakes, but all is part of the process that I am doing. It's normal to play every day with a little bit more ups and downs when you are out for a while. Q.你昨天怎麼過的?今天在球場上的感覺? 昨天很好,早上起床時腿的感覺比我想的要好很多,昨天我還是有點頭暈,前晚流失太多 水份了。但總體來說感覺並不差,我今晚還有比賽,希望能為此做好準備,no?很開心今 天的體能狀態,也很開心前兩盤的表現,第三盤失誤變多了,這都是我重回正軌的過程, 離開球場這麼久,這些起伏都是正常的。 Q. Was it focus in the third set or because it goes on and on the body needs to adjust to compete again? RAFAEL NADAL: No, it's a little bit about confidence, a little bit about the feelings on everything. You know, when you are on the tour, playing better or playing worse, you make some mistakes. But normally that don't affects for the next balls, no? But obviously when you're not there on competition for a long time, without having that feelings for a while, you need to readapt your mental part, your confidence again to the court. Happens when I have some mistakes that I am losing little bit of confidence for a while. It's positive that at the end of the match I play with the right position, right determination again. But it's true for that games I was having more mistakes than usual with my forehand again. Q.第三盤是失去專注力,還是因為身體需要重新適應比賽的感覺? 不,這和信心有關,以及對所有事情的感受,當你在巡迴賽上,不管打得好或打得差,你 都會失誤,正常來說不會影響到下一球,no?但當你沒打球一段時間,你的心理需要重新 適應,讓你的自信心再回到球場上,當我失誤時就會開始缺乏自信心一段時間。所幸比賽 最後我找到正確的心態,找回正確的決心。不過的確那時候正拍真的打出比平時更多的失 誤。 Q. You saved all seven breakpoints he had against you. That must please you. RAFAEL NADAL: Yeah, it's true the other night, at the end of that fifth set that I play with the right determination, even if I was very tired, some good balls, good shots. Today again with the breakpoint I think I really served. My serve worked well on the breakpoints. I had one lucky break, that was at the net, with my forehand. But the rest of the points I played with determination, going to the net, having some good serves. The last game, I am happy the way that I lost the first match point trying to go for the winner with my forehand. Even if I had the mistake, I think it was the right thing to do in that moment. Happy to be able to take that position in that moment. With 6-5, never easy. Then with the next point I was able to finish with the forehand, no? I play with the right determination in the right moments. That gives me confidence and a way how to play for the future. Q.你保住所有的破發點,你一定很滿意 對,在前晚的比賽第五盤最後我帶著正確的心態打球,即使那時我累壞了,還是打出許多 好球。今天在破發點我也是一樣,我的發球很出色,除了有個網帶幸運球幫忙化解一個破 發點,剩下的我靠著上網加上出色的發球化解。最後一局,即使在第一個賽末點上試著打 出正拍致勝分出界我也很開心,雖然失誤,這也是當時最正確的做法,很開心在6-5我能 帶著這種決心打球,接著下個賽末點我能用正拍結束比賽,no?這給我自信心,也讓我明 白未來該怎麼打。 Q. You played some amazing shots tonight. Even after all this time, do you sometimes surprise yourself with some of the shots you play? RAFAEL NADAL: Well, when you are on the confidence, you feel that that shots comes without thinking. When you are little bit on that process, all the shots are important for you. When you are making good shots, always surprise you a little bit. But is true that for two sets I was able to adjust very well the balls, playing some very good forehands down the line. If I want to have chances to keep being competitive in this tournament, I need to play this way. I need to play more aggressive. I need to play with that determination. I really hope the suffer of the other night and then the way that I played today going to help me for the next round. Going to be a big opponent, no? Big server. Kevin is very aggressive player. Going to be a big, big test for me. Very tough match. Q.你今晚打出許多好球,即便是現在,你會被你的某些好球驚豔到嗎? 當你處於高度自信心中,你可以想都不用想就打出好球,當你還在找回自信的過程中,這 些好球就顯得重要。當你打出好球,總是能驚豔你自己,事實上前兩盤我把球掌控得很好 ,打出一些正拍直線致勝球,如果在澳網我想走得更遠,我就必須這樣打,我要打得更主 動一點,打得更頑強。我真的希望前晚的不適和今天的表現能幫助到下一輪的比賽,是個 難纏的對手,no?發球大炮,Kevin是攻擊性很強的球員,對我來說是個大考驗,非常困難 的比賽。 Q. About the conditions, you played in the night. How do you feel if your next match is going to be played in the daytime, playing Kevin Anderson? RAFAEL NADAL: I don't know. All my career, if the conditions are not very humid, I like the faster conditions than slower conditions, no? I feel during all my career I like when the ball is faster, flying quicker through the air, and has more topspin. Always help me more my game than when we play during the night. As I say before, seems like the next couple of days will not be very hot. That's what I saw yesterday in the predictions. So after what happened the other day, for me is not negative thing. Q.今天你在夜場打球,如果下場比賽是在白天你覺得如何? 我不知道,如果不會太潮溼的話,比起慢速球場,我比較喜歡打快速球場,no?我喜歡快 一點的球,更快速的劃過空氣,帶著更多的旋轉,白天比賽比在夜晚更能幫助到我。如同 我之前說的,接下來幾天並不會特別熱,我昨天看了天氣預報,在經歷這幾天的事情後, 對我來並不是件壞事。 Q. You said on the court that you don't like to sleep very much. Were you joking or was that a serious answer? A lot of athletes like to sleep a lot because they need to. RAFAEL NADAL: No, I never like to sleep a lot, no. It is obvious when I am on competition and when I am practicing a lot I always sleep that eight hours that I need. But, no, I am not big fan of being relaxed on the sofa, watching TV, sleeping a lot of hours. I like activity. I like the sport. I like to do things. During all my career, during all my life, I was that way. Is true that the last couple of years I take the life little bit more easy without doing that many things that when I was 18, 19, 20, 21. But even like this, I am a person who likes to do things. Q.你在球場上說到你不喜歡睡太久,你在開玩笑還是真正的答案?很多運動員出於需要所 以喜歡睡覺。 不,我從來不喜歡睡太久, 當然我在比賽和訓練太久時,會需要8小時的睡眠,但我不喜 歡慵懶的賴在沙發上看電視、睡很久的覺,我喜歡活動、喜歡運動,在我的一生中一直都 是如此。雖然過去幾年我的生活已經比18.19.20.21歲時更輕鬆,即使這樣,我還是喜歡 找事情做。 Q. There's been some thoughts about changing the schedule of the tournaments. Like between the French Open and Wimbledon, an extra one week this year. There's been talk that the Australian Open would also benefit from a later start, say in February or March. Your thoughts on that? Would it benefit the players if you had more time for preparation for the Australian Open if it starts in February or March? RAFAEL NADAL: Is difficult to imagine about these kind of things. I don't know if in February the conditions are warmer here even. I don't know if that's a good idea. Is not very healthy when you are playing under 38 degrees or 36 degrees or 40. Is not the ideal thing. But anyway, is true that have such an important tournament that early in the year, is true that – Q.對於賽事的賽程有些看法,像在法溫網間,今年將多出一個禮拜。有人談到澳網也應該 一併延後到2.3月開打,你的看法是?這對球員對澳網的備戰是有利的嗎? 很難想像這些事,我不知道2月的氣候會不會更熱?我不知道是不是個好主意,在38.40度 的高溫下打球是非常不健康的。總之這麼重要的賽事這麼早開打,事實上… Q. It would give you two or three weeks extra preparation, everyone. RAFAEL NADAL: Sure, is always that for everybody. Is better to have, for example, more than one tournament before the Australian Open, no? It would be great if we are able to go early with two more weeks would be great for different facts, no? For us, is important to spend the new year at home. Is important to spend Christmas at home with family. That dates are, you know, very important. Players have family. Players have small kids. You want to spend that time with them. With that calendar, is tough to have and enjoy this period of time with your family. Is true that if we went two weeks, better for that. But at the same time, is better to play one tournament or two tournaments before Australian Open. Would be great. Two tournaments will have the right period of time before the tournament to play. But today we are talking for talking, because I don't see a change in that calendar for the future. Q.會多出兩個禮拜的準備時間。 的確,對每個人來說都是好事,舉例說,澳網前更多的熱身賽,no?如果能多兩個禮拜的 話真的很棒,no?對我們來說,在家過新年和家人過聖誕節是很重要的。球員也有家人小 孩,總是想和他們過節,賽程卻很難讓你和家人團聚。如果多兩個禮拜是最好,在澳網前 能打一到兩個賽事是再好不過,兩個賽事最合適的熱身賽長度,但討論歸討論,我不認為 賽程會有任何改變。 http://bit.ly/15x9n0T -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 175.111.38.138 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Nadal/M.1422025421.A.1F3.html

01/23 23:31, , 1F
推~~!謝謝翻譯
01/23 23:31, 1F

01/23 23:45, , 2F
感謝翻譯!
01/23 23:45, 2F

01/23 23:46, , 3F
推翻譯
01/23 23:46, 3F

01/24 02:34, , 4F
感謝翻譯!!!
01/24 02:34, 4F