[賽訪] 2015澳網 第一輪賽後訪問

看板Nadal作者 (Grrr)時間9年前 (2015/01/19 18:29), 9年前編輯推噓11(1100)
留言11則, 11人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Q. It went easier than you would have thought? RAFAEL NADAL: Sure, this is true. Very positive result for me. I think very good start. Very important, no? Always before the first match you always have the doubts, especially in this situation I'm arriving here. Never easy, but it was an important match for me. Every match is very important for me today. Was a comfortable victory that give me some confidence. Q.進行得比想像中容易? 當然,非常好的開始,也非常重要,no?在第一場比賽前你總是會有疑慮,對我來說一直 都不容易,輕鬆取勝給我些許的自信心。 Q. When you're coming back from an injury layoff, how important is the strength in the mindset? RAFAEL NADAL: At the end you know that you not going to be at your 100%, so most important thing when you are coming back is accept all the challenges, the weeks, months, that you didn't have the chance to be able to practice, to compete. That you will have for sure. Just accept every situation. Accept that you're going to be a little slow, a little out of rhythm. You can practice a lot. I did. I practiced I think enough and with the right attitude, but at the end what you need is matches. You practice very well, but you don't have matches under your shoulders. You cannot play with the right confidence, with the right competitive spirit, because you need to feel that. All the practices, you don't get that. The only way to get that, you know, is having matches. That's why this victory today is very important, and every time that I am on court competing is a big help for me to try to be back on the right level that I want to be. Q.當你傷癒復出,心態有多重要呢? 你會明白自己不會是100%的狀態,最重要的是回來後接受所有困境、接受自己起步會有點 慢,那就花多點時間練球,但到頭來最需要的還是比賽,因為感受不到足夠的信心和競爭 的靈魂,只有練習是不夠的,這也是為什麼今天的勝利這麼重要,能幫我找回我想要的巔 峰狀態。 Q. Looks like you're going to play Tim Smyczek next. Do you know anything about him at all? RAFAEL NADAL: I don't know very well. I talked little bit about. But he's losing the third. I don't know what's going on. But, anyway, for me always, but especially today, all opponents are dangerous. All opponents are going to be difficult, and with the maximum respect for everybody and knowing that anything can happen in every round against anyone. So just going to go on court with the same spirit as today, maximum respect, trying to be very focus, and try to play little bit the same way like I did today. I think I did very positive things. I am trying to improve in the thing that I need to improve a little bit more. Q.看起來下輪對手是Tim Smyczek,你對他有什麼了解? 了解不深,不清楚他今天的比賽。但對我來說還是一樣,每個對手都極度危險,我會帶著 最高的敬意上場,我很明白每一輪任何結果都可能發生。所以我會繼續保持專注,試著打 出和今天一樣的表現,也會試著改進今天不足的地方。 Q. Mikhail says he thinks you can be very dangerous in the second week here. Has today changed your opinion of how far you think you can go here? RAFAEL NADAL: No, no. What I say the other day is the real thing. Today is very hard to speak about having chances of nothing. I have one match. That's better than two days ago. But I need more to feel that I am ready for something very important here, no? So is not the right moment to talk about that. It's the moment to really give to this victory the right value. That's very important for me. And try to be ready for after tomorrow. Q.柚子泥認為你到了第二週會非常危險,今天的表現會改變你之前的說法嗎?(Rafa之前說 自己不是奪冠大熱門) 並沒有,前幾天我說的是實話,今天還很難說機會有多少,雖然比前兩天好,我還是需要 時間為重要比賽做好準備,所以現在並不適合談這些,為明天做好準備才是最重要的。 Q. In the many months you were out of the sport, what was the moment when you most appreciated tennis, and what did you appreciate about the game? RAFAEL NADAL: I always had lot of passion for this sport, for sport in general. That's the real thing. As a fan, as a player, as a professional player, as everything, playing amateur golf, football, anything. When I am able to do some sport, I always try my best and enjoy doing. And, seriously, the last seven months that I only played four matches, four, five matches, have been tough. But at the same time, is always the same. Was a lot of accidents, so just trying to accept every situation and trying to enjoy different things. That different things is being at home, being with the family, parents, cousin, sister, friends, trying to enjoy little bit of the beautiful island from where I am, Mallorca. In general, I was happy during these seven months, but is obvious that I know that I hope to have the chance to do that in the future. Tennis career is not forever. So always when you're not playing in Indian Wells, when you're not playing in Toronto, when you are not playing in Cincinnati, the US Open, in the World Tour Finals, in Shanghai, in Bercy, you know that you are missing important opportunities for your career. So that's not good. But that's part of my career, too. Q.在離開網球的那幾個月,在哪些時刻你會特別感激網球? 我對運動有很大的熱情,不管是當球迷、當業餘球員、職業球員,不管是高爾夫或足球我 都非常享受其中。認真說,過去7個月只打4.5場比賽是很難熬的,與此同時,我會接受任 何處境,去享受當下的事物。像是在家和家人在一起,享受馬約卡島,在這7個月中我還 是非常開心的。但職業生涯不是永遠的,當錯過許多重要賽事,你知道你錯過了生涯中的 重要機會,但這些都是職業生涯的一部份,no? Q. Is there something you've done today on court that you're especially satisfied with? RAFAEL NADAL: I think I returned well. My return worked really well. The serve, too. I served, I think, the right way, with only one breakpoint during the whole match. And in general I played with not many mistakes. I didn't have lot of mistakes, but is true that when I am defending, I can arrive with little bit more confidence and try to hit the ball longer. The only way to have that is winning. And playing this match of tomorrow I will do it better. If I am able to win tomorrow, I will have a chance to do better next time. That's always the way that you become better and you become confident: winning. The victory is everything in the sport. Q.今天比賽你認為發揮最好的是? 回發、發球都是,我的發球局只遇到一次破發點,總體來說我的失誤很少,拿勝讓我有機 會在下場比賽打得更好,這就是提升表現的最好方法:贏球。 Q. Do you think it's harder for a player who is shy to be successful on the tour? If you're more introverted, do you think it's more difficult to win those big matches and have success? RAFAEL NADAL: No. I was really shy when I was a kid. I started on the tour very early with 16, and I was very shy. Well, I was not shy playing on court. That's the most important thing, no? You can shy in life, but obviously when you are going on court, when you are competing, you compete. You cannot be shy. At the end is obvious if you are shy playing, probably you will be in trouble. But the normal thing, if you are a good junior, all your life you did that, it's difficult to be shy on court. You can be shy outside, but on court, is the thing that you do, you are by yourself, and probably will not happen. Q.你認為容易害羞的球員能成功嗎?如果你更內向,會讓你更難贏下大比賽或獲得成功嗎? 不,我小時候很害羞,我16歲就出來打巡迴賽了,我非常害羞。ㄜ...我在球場上是不會 害羞啦,這就是最重要的,no?球場外你可以害羞,但打比賽你就不能這樣了。的確球場 上打得害羞會有很多麻煩,但正常來說,如果你從小開始打球,其實是很難在球場上害羞 的。 Q. Can you talk a little bit about your new racquet, if it's required any adjustments in playing. What sort of information do you find useful after the match? RAFAEL NADAL: The racquet for me is very similar one to the last one. Didn't change almost nothing. The new Babolat is a new technology that probably will be the future in our sport. I think is great that Babolat did that. Is a big improvement for everybody who loves our sport, no? For the kids, for the amateurs who plays the sport, who plays tennis, and for professionals. At the end, we are professionals. We arrived here without using this technology, so it's a little bit more difficult to adapt to this. But is a help, no? When you finish the practice, is a help to see - or a match - how many forehands you played, how many backhands so you know you are doing the right thing. For example, I know to play well I need to play 70% of forehands; 30% of backhands. If I'm not doing that, I know I not doing the right thing on court. That's a way that you can check these kind of things. Then for amateurs is good to compare after the match where they're hitting the ball, after practice where they are hitting the ball. They can compare with another thing. At the end is fine for the people who has passion for this sport, for tennis, no? I think is great. I am really sure that in the future everybody will use that. Q.可以談談你的新球拍嗎?需要做任何適應嗎?賽後你獲得什麼有用的資訊呢? 新的跟上一款類似,不需做任何改變。新Babolat運用的新科技或許是網球的未來,當你 結束訓練或比賽,看到你打了多少正拍、多少反拍,舉例來說,想打得好我必須打70%正 拍、30%反拍,如果沒達標,我知道我打得不好,你可以用新球拍檢視這樣的資訊。而業 餘球員練習結束後馬上可以知道打了多少球,做出比較,我覺得很棒,我相信未來每個人 都會用到。 Q. Jim Courier was talking about back problems. He said when you're a back patient, you're a back patient really for life. It's something you have to take care of your whole career, your whole life. Is that the case for you? RAFAEL NADAL: I don't know. I don't know. Last year was tough year with my back because I had problems here, then in Rio, then in Roland Garros, then I didn't have more because I didn't play more (smiling). But for the moment, for this year, I am feeling well. The back is not limiting me, so that's important for the moment, no? I know the back is dangerous. I know the back is a thing that you have to take care about. We are trying to do the right things to be safe with that, but there is things you cannot control. Q.Jim Courier談到背傷,如果你有背傷的病人,那就是一生的病人了,是你整個職業生 涯、整個人生都要小心照顧的,你的情況也是如此嗎? 我不知道,去年我在這裡開始有背傷問題,然後里約、法網,然後就沒了因為我打得比賽 不多(笑)。但此時此刻背的感覺還不錯,並沒有限制我打球。我明白背傷很危險,需要非 常小心,我們很努力讓背傷不惡化,但有時事情是很難完全掌控的。 Q. Your shorts seem a lot shorter this year than before. Is that a decision you've made or something that's come from your sponsor? RAFAEL NADAL: No. To make the shorts shorter is something that I like. I feel more comfortable this way. We make it shorter already last year, and this year a little bit more. I like. I feel more comfortable here, more fresh. Sometimes is good to have some changes, to try different things. But seriously, I prefer this way. Q.你的球褲看起來比之前的還要短,是你決定的還是Nike? 不,我喜歡球褲變短,讓我打起來更舒服,去年就開始變短了,今年又更短了,老實說 我很喜歡。(球迷也看得很舒湖( ̄¬ ̄) http://bit.ly/1yC9HHq -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 43.240.154.206 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Nadal/M.1421663368.A.340.html ※ 編輯: Rylee (43.240.154.206), 01/19/2015 18:32:01

01/19 18:37, , 1F
推翻譯
01/19 18:37, 1F

01/19 18:41, , 2F
害羞那段 真可愛~~!
01/19 18:41, 2F

01/19 19:41, , 3F
感謝翻譯
01/19 19:41, 3F

01/19 20:07, , 4F
改天穿丁字褲上場
01/19 20:07, 4F