[Q&A ] 2011 Wimbledon 6/26

看板Nadal作者 (哇西球)時間13年前 (2011/06/27 18:05), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
#7 June 26, 2011 Ask Rafa: Murray is one of the best players at football Rafael Nadal Murray在足球方面是最好的球員之一 1. Did you see Spain U21s win in the European Championship Final. Has it inspired you? Alexei Q 你有看西班牙U21世代贏下歐洲冠軍決賽嗎?有激勵你嗎? RN: I did have the chance today to watch the whole match. Last night I went for dinner and could not watch it live. I did follow it after when I came back and saw the result. RN: 我今天有機會可以看整場比賽。昨天晚上我去吃晚餐而沒辦法看現場轉播。我回家 之後就有注意比賽,並且看完結果。 2. During the US Open 2010, you were consistently serving at 125-130 mph. It played a big part in your winning the tournament. But currently you are serving at around 115-120 mph. Is it intentional, or is it because you haven't found the same rhythm? I remember uncle Toni saying after the French Open this year, that if you serve faster then the returns come back quicker which makes it difficult for you to control the rally. So can you explain the variation in the speed of your serve? Jonas Q 在2010美網期間,你不斷地發出球速125-130mph的發球。那對於你贏下美網扮演了重要 的角色。但現在你發球大概在115-120mph左右。是有意這麼做,或者是因為你找不到 相同的節奏?我記得Toni叔在今年法網過後提到如果你發球快一點的話,回擊會來得 比較快,對你來說會難以掌控球的連續來回。所以你能解釋你在發球球速的差異嗎? RN: There is not much difference but it is true that I have to try to get my serve a bit better as I did at the US Open last year. Not that I don't want to, simply that I have to find it. RN: 並沒有那麼大的不同,但我的確必須要試著讓我的發球狀況更好一些,就像去年我在 美網時那樣。並不是我不想,只是我必須要找出我的發球。 3. Will you be more circumspect in your scheduling in the future? We love you and want to see you have a long career with no more injuries! Also, is it true you will retire from tennis at 28-29? Sandy, Los Angeles Q 未來你會更慎重安排你的行程嗎?我們熱愛你,希望看到你無傷無痛地有更長的職業 生涯!還有你真的會在28,29歲的時候退休嗎? RN: I have never said at what time I will retire so not really sure. There is not much chance on deciding what to play since with the Grand Slams and the Masters 1000 of the ATP plus the mandatory 500 there is not much room NOT to play. RN: 我從來沒有說我什麼時候會退休,所以那並不是真的。我沒有太多的機會可以決定打 哪些比賽,因為有大滿貫賽、大師賽加上強制參加的500等級的比賽,沒有太多刪減 賽事的空間。 4. A couple of years ago you were having problems with your wisdom teeth. Did you ever get them removed? Kate Q 幾年前你的智齒出現問題。你有去拔掉他們了嗎? RN: Yes, it was in Miami when I had trouble. Had them finally removed. RN: 是的,是在邁阿密的時候。最後有拔掉他們了。 5. Can you make Crema Catalana? Jorge Q 你會做焦糖烤布丁嗎? RN: I can only eat it!!!! :-) RN: 我只會吃!!!!:-) 6. If you had to rank the tennis players in terms of their football ability, who would be your top 5 (excluding of course, you and your wicked lefty leg)? Eno Q 如果你必須要將網球選手的足球能力排名,誰會是你的前五名(當然包括你和你的左腳) RN: Wow, tough question that will get me in trouble for sure! I would say Murray, Francis Roig, Fernando Vicente, Djokovic. RN: Wow,讓我陷入麻煩的難題啊!我會說是Murray、Francis Roig、Fernando Vicente 跟Djokovic。 (只有四個?) 7. Did playing against a big server on Friday/Saturday help your preparation for your game against Juan Martin Del Potro? Sharon Q 星期五、六和一個發球大砲比賽有助你準備要對上JMDP的技術嗎? RN: No, not at all. Different matches, different player RN: 不,一點也不。是不同的比賽、不同的球員。 8. Has the possibility of a semi-final with Andy Murray crossed your mind yet? Jules Q 準決賽對上Andy Murray的可能性已經閃過你的腦海了嗎? RN: No, not at all. I am only thinking about del Potro since yesterday. Before that each player I played. It could be that on Friday I am already at home! RN: 不,並沒有。我從昨天就只在想著要對上Del Potro,還有在那之前要對上的每個球員 。可能那會是在星期五,而我已經在家了! -- █ ◢█◣ █◣█◣◣ ██◣ ◢██ ██◣ ◢█◣ ███ ◢█◣ ██ ˙ █ █▋█ █ █ █▋█ ███ █▋█ █▋█ █▋ █▋█ ██ ╭█* █ ███ █ █ █▋█ █▅▅ ██◤ ███ ███ ███ ██ ██ ◤ █▋█ █ █ ◥██ ▅▅◤ █◥◣ █▋█ █▋ █▋█ ▄▄ φRacheliu -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.104.172.160

06/27 18:43, , 1F
Rafa加油 找回美網時候的發球!!
06/27 18:43, 1F

06/27 22:24, , 2F
要是有去年美網狀態...我看今年拿下溫網沒問題...
06/27 22:24, 2F

06/27 23:31, , 3F
I can only eat it!!!! :-) ←真可愛///
06/27 23:31, 3F
※ 編輯: Racheliu 來自: 59.104.172.160 (06/28 20:21)
文章代碼(AID): #1E25NNTy (Nadal)