[Q&A ] 2011 Wimbledon 6/23

看板Nadal作者 (哇西球)時間13年前 (2011/06/25 20:08), 編輯推噓5(501)
留言6則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/1
#4 June 23, 2011 Ask Rafa: I never wear the same shirt twice Rafael Nadal 我從來沒有同一件球衣穿兩次 1. You always say that you like summer and sun, with tennis you chase summer 11 months of the year, don't you get ever tired of it? Stella Q 你總是說你喜歡夏天跟太陽,因為網球,你一年裡有11個月你都在夏日下奔跑,難道 你不會厭倦嗎? RN: No, not really. I love the sun and enjoy playing with nice weather. But let me remind you that we also play in the fall in Europe and that's pretty dark! Not that I complain but just for the record. RN: 不,並不會。我熱愛太陽並且享受在這美好的氣候下打球。但讓我提醒你,我們秋天 也會在歐洲比賽,而且天很暗!我不是在抱怨,只是說一下經歷。 2. Now that you've played under the roof, how do you think it changes the conditions apart from getting humid? Is the court any faster indoors? Jamie Q 既然你在屋頂下比賽,你認為除了潮濕之外,條件有什麼改變?在室內球速有比較快嗎 RN: Indoors is normally a bit faster since the humidity has some influence but also since there is no wind. Conditions change. RN: 室內一般來說是比較快,因為濕度會有些影響,但也是因為沒有風。條件改變了。 3. Are you fully satisfied with your volley skills now, or will you improve it more and more, and switch from a baseline game to serve-and-volley? Maria Rafael Q 你完全滿意你現在的截擊技巧嗎,或者你會越來越進步並且從底線型球風轉為發球 上網型? RN: There is always room for improvement on anything, and specially my volley! It would be nice to do just serve and volley but I think a lot of people would be doing passing shots like crazy. RN: 對任何事情總是會有進步的空間,特別是我的截擊!發球上網很不錯,但我認為很多 人會瘋狂地打出穿越球。 4. Rather than answer a question, please, tell us a joke? Jeanna Q 相對於回答問題,請告訴我們一個笑話? RN: Is that a joke? :-) RN: 那是個笑話嗎?:-) 5. For all the years that Nike has been sponsoring you, do you still have all the items they gave to you? How many sets of attire do they give to you per tournament? Jacklyn Q 對於Nike多年對你的贊助,你仍然保有他們提供給你的所有裝備嗎?每個賽事他們會 給你多少套服裝呢? RN: Yes, I have one of each I have played with. I keep them as memory. And to answer the second part of your question, I normally get two to three shirts for each match calculating I could make it to the final. RN: 是的,每個系列我都會保留一套作為紀念。而回答你第二個問題,一般來說,每場 比賽我會有兩至三件球衣,而且要計算我可能可以打進決賽。 6. Is there any chance that we will get to see you playing doubles at the Olympics with Marc Lopez? Sharon Q 我們有任何機會能看到你在奧運和Marc Lopez打雙打嗎? RN: That would be great but we both need to qualify! RN: 那會很棒,但我們都需要先有(參賽)資格! 7. Hola Rafa! Who is your pick for the women's title at Wimbledon this year? Kim Mackenzie Q 哈囉Rafa!你認為今年溫網后冠會落在誰頭上? RN: Tough one this is. I actually thought Na Li would have won. RN: 這是很困難的一題。事實上我是認為李娜會贏的。 8. Do you enjoy coaching and would you ever consider coaching professionally when you retire? Gigi Q 你享受當教練嗎,你曾經考慮當你退休之後當職業球員的教練嗎? RN: I don't think so but never say never! RN: 我不這麼想,但沒有什麼是不可能的! 9. If you were going to a desert island and could only take three things with you, what would they be? Karen Q 如果你到一座荒島並且只能帶三樣東西,你會拿什麼? RN: I prefer to go to an island but not a desert! This way I can avoid answering this question. RN: 我比較想去一座島而不是荒島!這樣我可以避免回答這個問題。 10. Do you ever lose track of what the game score is? Anthea Q 你曾經忘記比分是多少嗎? RN: No, never, or almost never. If I do I ask the umpire but it is not the normal thing! RN: 不,從來沒有,或者是幾乎沒有。如果我忘了我會問主審,但這不是正常的事情! -- █ ◢█◣ █◣█◣◣ ██◣ ◢██ ██◣ ◢█◣ ███ ◢█◣ ██ ˙ █ █▋█ █ █ █▋█ ███ █▋█ █▋█ █▋ █▋█ ██ ╭█* █ ███ █ █ █▋█ █▅▅ ██◤ ███ ███ ███ ██ ██ ◤ █▋█ █ █ ◥██ ▅▅◤ █◥◣ █▋█ █▋ █▋█ ▄▄ φRacheliu -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.104.181.251

06/25 20:18, , 1F
李娜...囧
06/25 20:18, 1F

06/25 20:31, , 2F
李娜....囧
06/25 20:31, 2F

06/25 22:01, , 3F
李娜?豆豆又烏鴉嘴了,被他點過名的人很少能贏下一輪
06/25 22:01, 3F

06/25 23:51, , 4F
我比較想去一座島而不是荒島!這樣我可以避免回答這個
06/25 23:51, 4F