[blog] 2010 Roland Garros 6/8

看板Nadal作者 (Vivire y morire)時間14年前 (2010/06/09 10:22), 編輯推噓0(001)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Hello everyone, I write (finally) this last blog of Roland Garros already in London. My most sincere apologies for not writing to you all since Friday but I think I have the perfect excuse. I just didn't feel writing anything on Saturday, before the final. I was a bit nervous, a bit wanting to go to sleep and let Sunday begin to play the final. 現在我人已經在倫敦,終於有時間寫法網最後一次的部落格了.先向各位說聲抱歉,在周五 之後一直沒寫,不過我可是有充分的理由喔!星期六,也就是決賽前一天,我覺得有點緊張, 也有點想睡,我得為周日的賽事作好準備. I truly don't know where to start writing this one. There are so many things I could tell, to write, so many emotions! 老實說,我還真不知道怎麼起頭,有太多事情發生,太多的情緒想發洩了! I can tell you that I didn't have one minute off since the end of the final till now, this morning, already Tuesday. Since the end of that match point till last night when I went to my favourite restaurant here in London, I have not had 5 minutes to rest. And I am playing today too!!! 從決賽結束到現在,已經星期二了,而我卻還沒片刻停下來休息過.就連昨晚去了倫敦一家我 最喜歡的餐廳吃飯也一樣.而且,今天我又有比賽了.Orz So to make the story short, this is what I did Sunday after the final: Media for 2 hours, back at the hotel live TV with Spain, main news show. Then the dinner/party that Benito and Carlos had prepared. Amazing. We had really a great time! We went to L'Arc that was specially open for us. Had a great dinner there... we were 50! and they treated us great. Then party there too, downstairs, an amazing place. We had a lot of fun. My family, my team, most of my sponsors and some friends were there. 所以就長話短說吧!我在周日的決賽後行程如下:在兩個小時的記者會之後,回到飯店裡接受 西班牙電視台的現場直播訪問;跟著是晚上Benito & Carlos為我準備的生日趴,那真是太好 玩了.然後我們去了L'Arc,為了我們特別開店的喔!我們50個人都度過了一次美好的晚餐時 間,而且他們餐廳樓下有一個很漂亮的地方,我和我家人,訓練團隊,還有一些贊助廠商和朋 友在那又開了一次party! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.127.179.155

06/09 23:38, , 1F
感謝翻譯!!! 這篇還有"繼續閱讀"喔(伸手等翻譯XDD~)
06/09 23:38, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1C3li1m8 (Nadal)