[賽訪] 2010 Australian Open 3rd round

看板Nadal作者 (燈泡)時間14年前 (2010/01/23 11:39), 編輯推噓4(401)
留言5則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/1
An interview with: RAFAEL NADAL THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. How have you pulled up after that long match? 在這樣漫長的一場比賽後,你升級了嗎? RAFAEL NADAL: Well, the most important thing is I won, so I happy for that. I am less happy about my game, what I was practicing. 嗯,最重要的事是我贏了,所以我很開心。但對於比賽內容就沒那麼開心了。 But, yeah, you know, everybody have not very good days. I think I played much better the fourth set than the rest of the sets. The second sets, few moments I played well, too. But the first set and the third, I played bad. 但你知道的,每個人都有狀況不好時,我想我第四盤打得比其他盤都好。第二盤 也有些好球,但第一跟第三盤我打得很糟。 Yeah, I need to play a little bit more aggressive for next matches. 對,接下來幾場比賽我需要打得再更積極點。 Q. Anything in particular you think you need to work on? 有什麼是你特別需要加強的嗎? RAFAEL NADAL: Just play a little bit more aggressive, play a little bit longer with the forehand and backhand, and that's it, yeah. Play more aggressive and longer; everything is easier like that. 就打得更積極點吧,正反拍都要再打長一點,就這樣。對,就是積極和打深,能做到這 些事情就會變輕鬆些。 Q. He seemed to attack your serve, especially your second serve. Are you worried about that? 他似乎都抓你發球,尤其是二發。你會擔心這個嗎? RAFAEL NADAL: No. I was serving 145, 150 lot of times. So is not bad second serve. A lot of players, when play against the top players, play more aggressive than usual. So is nothing to do about that, no? 不,我球速好幾次都有145.150公里,所以這並不是太糟的二發。很多選手對在對上頂尖 選手時都會打得比平常積極,所以兩者應該沒關係,no? The balls, if they are with confidence, the ball goes in, like few moments today for Phillipp, is difficult to stop. Is difficult at the same time do this thing all the match. 如果有信心,球球都會是in,就像今天某些時候的Philipp,很難讓他停下來,但同時 要這樣維持整場也是很困難的。 Q. How was your confidence tonight? 那你今晚的信心指數有多少? RAFAEL NADAL: I think I started slow. I started little bit slower than usual. Later I save lot of breakpoints in the first set. First set I didn't feel playing really well. But after that I played much better the second. And in the third I started terrible, no? 我想一開始有點低,比平常要低一些。之後第一盤我救了很多破發點。第一盤我不覺得表現 很好,但在那之後第二盤好多了,第三盤又變很糟,no? I had big chance with Love-40 to break back. If I did, yeah, that was very important game in the third, no? And in the fourth, he played well, and I think I played much better. 我曾拿到0-40的破發機會,如果我破了,那會是第三盤很關鍵的一局,no? 第四盤他打 得不錯,但我想我更好。 Q. Does that match help you going into the rest of the tournament, that you improved? 這場比賽有幫助你繼續後面賽事,使你進步嗎? RAFAEL NADAL: I hope so. You never know, no? You never know. I hope so. 我希望如此。你永遠不知道,no? 你不會知道的。我希望如此。 I am ready to play well, but I have to wait. 我準備好要在後面比賽打出好表現,但是我必須等待。 Q. What about your next opponent, Karlovic? How do you approach that match? 關於你的下一個對手,Karlovic? 你如何準備這場比賽? RAFAEL NADAL: Always a really difficult opponent, no, because the match is decides in a few points. So the thing is very be concentrate with my serve all the time and try to convert the small opportunities that I can have on the return. That's it. 總是很難對付的選手,no,因為幾分就會決定整場比賽,no? 所以重點是我必須要全程發 球保持專注,並且把握每一個可能回發的機會。就這樣。 Q. Did the heat affect you at all? Do you prefer playing earlier? 酷熱有影響到你嗎? 你會比較喜歡早點打球嗎? RAFAEL NADAL: Doesn't matter for me. I happy with everything. 這沒差,怎麼樣我都很開心。 Q. Do you spend time tomorrow analyzing this match or do you immediately look at the next one? What do you take from it as you move on? 你明天會花時間分析這場比賽,還是直接把目標放向下一場? 你從中學到什麼了嗎? RAFAEL NADAL: No, analyze this match today. Tomorrow is practice and try to practice well to get good confidence for the next match, no? I talk with my coach already in the locker room. Maybe we will talk a little bit more later. But that's it. Tomorrow is another day. 不,要先分析今天的比賽。明天就是練習,好更有信心的面對下場比賽,no? 我跟我教練 在休息室談過了,或許晚點我們會再談一些,但就這樣而已。明天又是新的一天。 Q. What level do you think you need to get to feel confident? Do you need to beat a top-10 player again? 要到怎樣程度你才覺得算有信心? 你需要再度擊敗一位top 10選手? RAFAEL NADAL: Top-10 player again? What do you say? Top10選手? 哩供蝦? Q. What do you need to accomplish to get your confidence? What kind of level of player do you have to beat before you are fully confident again? 你要完成什麼事才能找回自信? 要擊敗哪種等級的選手才會讓你完全恢復信心? RAFAEL NADAL: I am confident. The season is long anyway. If I lost here next round, I gonna have a chances to play well during all the season. So Australian Open is very important tournament, but is not the end of the world. 我現在很有信心啊。球季還長著。如果我下一輪輸了,在這個賽季還是會有機會把球打好 。澳網是很重要的大賽,但並不是全世界。 You have a lot of time to get your full confidence, to play well. So I am there all the weeks fighting, try my best. When you are there all the time, finally you do. 你還有很多時間可以找回你全部的自信,再次打出好球。整個星期我都在狀況內,也盡我 所能。當你一直在狀況內時,你最後就能找回信心。 Q. You played some amazing shots tonight. The volley after the pickup, some running passing shots. Do you surprise yourself sometimes with your shots? 你今晚打出了一些令人驚豔的好球。Pickup(這啥?)後的截擊,還有一些跑動中穿越球。 你有被自己打出的好球嚇到嗎? RAFAEL NADAL: Well, yes, no? Few ones, no? The forehands, surely I surprise. But I like this shot, running with the passing shot with my forehand. But, yes, the point that give me the second set, outside the net, yes, was one of the best forehands in my life probably. 嗯,對,no? 那些正拍,當然我也很驚訝。我很愛那個跑動中正拍,那分也讓我拿下第二 盤,在網子之外,說不定是我人生中最好的幾個正拍之一。 Q. Who chose your orange shirt? 誰幫你選這橘色上衣的? RAFAEL NADAL: Myself and Nike. 我自己和勾勾。 Q. Do people like it? Have you had good feedback about it? 大家喜歡它嗎? 你有聽到關於它的正面評價嗎? (這問題讓我笑了怎麼辦XDD) RAFAEL NADAL: You can ask the people. 你可以問大家。 -- ╭──────╥────────────────╥────────────╮ │██████║ ┌╮ ╮ ╭ ╮ ╭╮ ╭ ╭╮ ╮ ╭ ╮ ╭ │ │█Ψ████║ ╞╯ ╭┤ ┼ ╭┤ ├╯ │ Ψ ││ ╭┤ ╭┤ ╭┤ │ │ │██████║ ╰ ╰└ ╰└ ╰┘ ┘┘ ╰└ ╰└ ╰└ └────────────────────────────────────┘ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.255.168.117

01/23 11:42, , 1F
最後一個問題好笑 哈哈
01/23 11:42, 1F

01/23 11:50, , 2F
那是誰幫他選那條被說像魚板的褲子? XDDDD
01/23 11:50, 2F

01/23 13:20, , 3F
我倒是覺得滿好看的褲子,配在Nadal身上的話~~~
01/23 13:20, 3F

01/23 19:09, , 4F
推 不過球速單位應該是公里喲
01/23 19:09, 4F
感謝指正:)

01/23 19:52, , 5F
150mile的2發 嚇死人了XD 推
01/23 19:52, 5F
※ 編輯: a111156987 來自: 111.255.168.117 (01/23 19:57)
文章代碼(AID): #1BMczYZi (Nadal)