[Q&A ] US Open Timesonline Q&A 9/8

看板Nadal作者 (asi es la vida.)時間14年前 (2009/09/15 18:30), 編輯推噓2(203)
留言5則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Tuesday, September 08, 2009 Rafa replies: My Olympic gold medal is very precious to me Do you wear sunscreen? Sia 你擦防曬乳嗎? RN: Not normally 通常不擦. When you play on grass, you stand much closer to return serve, and you don't try to run around to hit a forehand on serve returns. Why don't you apply these same tactics on the fast US Open court? Kal Hadi 你在草地打球時, 通常你的站位較靠近底線, 而且也不會用正手接發球, 為什麼你不在美網使用同樣戰略? RN: The bounce is different so you have to be ready in a different way 因為球的彈跳不一樣, 所以會以不同策略準備接球.. I told my Mallorcan boyfriend that you are always very polite and respectful and that you have never broken a tennis racquet. He laughed and said there is no way that you have never ever smashed a tennis racquet. Have you ever broken one? Niamh, Ireland 我跟我的馬約卡男友說你總是非常有禮貌, 而且從不摔拍,他就笑了而且說你不可能真的從沒摔過拍子. 所以你曾經破壞球拍過嗎? RN: I have never smashed it or broken it on purpose. 我從沒有摔過或破壞過球拍. Do you also take the vitamin supplement you take before every match when you practice? Cheenie, Philippines 你賽前會吃維他命補充體力嗎? RN: No, never 從不. I am curious as to where you have placed your Olympic gold medal. Is is displayed nicely or being protected by a sock or something? Rebecca, Los Angeles 我很好奇你把你的奧運金牌擺在哪裡? 有陳列出來還是用套子包起來? RN: At home. It is very precious to me. Special place for sure 放在家裡. 金牌對我來說很珍貴, 所以當然擺在特別的地方 (註: 那是放在家裡的哪裡啊) Do you think you can be a good tennis teacher or coach? Is that something that you imagine for the future, either with kids or adults? Mathilde, France 你覺得你會是個好網球教練嗎? 你有想過將來教小朋友或成人打網球嗎? RN: I am not sure about that. I don't see myself in the future as a coach but you never know... 我不確定. 我不覺得我將來會當教練, 但反正世事難料.. Picking up the right ball to serve: do you choose it always on the same basis, or does it depend upon the sort of serve you are trying each time? Julio, Madrid 關於選球這件事, 你有固定的標準嗎? 還是根據你打算發什麼球來決定? RN: It depends what you are looking for such as fast serve or slower. 根據發球球速的快慢來決定選什麼球. Were you a good student when you studied in school? Have you been criticised by your teacher? What was your reaction to it? Lulu 你以前念書時是個好學生嗎? 老師有沒有唸過你? 你的回應又是如何? RN: Not a very good one I have to say. But I wasn't bad either. 說實話不是太好, 但也不是壞學生. Do you think there's any resemblance between Uncle Toni and the tennis player Jesse Witten? Kilana 你覺得大魔王與網球選手Jesse Witten長得像嗎? RN: I really don't think so although some people told me. 我不覺得, 儘管有些人這樣跟我說過. (註: Jesse Witten的玉照, 其實我覺得有像 XD) http://0rz.tw/aZHFv I saw maria sharapova hit a forehand with her right hand and then pass herracquet to her left hand and stretched to hit a forehand with her left hand on the opposite side of the court. is that something you have considered trying, or is it too unnatural now to try to use your right hand for a forehand, even when the ball is out of reach for your backhand shot? Lisa,Ohio 我曾經看過Sharapova打正拍時, 是把球拍從右手換到左手, 再用左手把球擊向相反方向. 你有考慮這樣做嗎? 還是你覺得就算球已經超出你的反手拍範圍, 用右手打正拍還是太彆扭了, RN: No, I don't think about this. I am cool with my forehand and my double handed backhand 我沒想過這樣做 我的正拍與雙手反拍都打得很順了. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.46.196.57

09/15 18:30, , 1F
感謝MissBrody友情贊助的翻譯^^a
09/15 18:30, 1F

09/15 18:57, , 2F
原來硬地站那麼遠是因為彈跳的關係
09/15 18:57, 2F

09/15 22:18, , 3F
sunscreen =/= sunglasses; it's lotion
09/15 22:18, 3F

09/15 22:22, , 4F
防曬乳XD
09/15 22:22, 4F

09/15 22:29, , 5F
喔,感謝:) 馬上改
09/15 22:29, 5F
※ 編輯: jauying 來自: 114.46.196.57 (09/15 22:30)
文章代碼(AID): #1AhspC1t (Nadal)