[Q&A ] US Open Timesonline Q&A 9/2

看板Nadal作者 (Lupone is the best)時間14年前 (2009/09/05 02:27), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Wednesday, September 02, 2009 原文網址:http://0rz.tw/SYJo6 Questions for Rafa: My personality changes when I step on court I read that you will cut some tournaments out of your schedule next year, is this true? If so I hopefully Queens will not be one of them. The British fans really missed you there this year. Cedrine 我聽說你明年將會減少幾站的行程,這消息是真的嗎?如果是真的,我希望明年 Queen不會是被減少的其中一站。今年英國的粉絲都非常想念你。 RN: No, not really. I am still working in the calendar plan with my agent Carlos Costa and my uncle. The mandatory events are there and not much we can change. I didn't really play many other events this year either apart from the time I was injured. 豆豆:不,並不完全是這樣。我現在仍然在跟我的經紀人 Carolos Costa跟我的 叔叔討論我明年的賽程計畫。既定的賽事就是那些,而且沒什麼是我們能更改的。我今 年即便在受傷的時候也並沒有多打其他的賽事。 Do you and Uncle Toni ever fight? Mary Robinson 你曾經跟Toni叔叔爭吵嗎? RN: Let's say we disagree on things sometimes. 應該說有時候我們對事情有不同的看法 What do you think of Real Madrid signing Cristiano Ronaldo? Do you think this year they can beat Barcelona and win La Liga and/or the Champions League? Kim 你對馬德里今年簽下 Cristiano Ronaldo有什麼看法? 你是否認為今年他們可以打 敗Barcelona並且贏下 La Liga 跟/或 聯盟冠軍? RN: I think it is great. He is a great player and I am sure he'll play very good this year. Barcelona is a very strong team and the favourites. 我認為這很棒。他是一個很棒的選手而且我認為他今年將會踢得非常好。Barcelona是一 個很棒的團隊而且是最被看好贏下冠軍的隊伍 I saw the shots you did for Vogue, and I was wondering if you had a favourite designer, and do you have a favourite outfit? Siobhan 我看到你替Vogue拍的照片,而我很好奇你是否有喜好的設計師跟服裝? RN: No, not really. I use a lot of different designers. 不,並沒有。我穿很多不同設計師所設計的衣服。 I heard you are actually right-handed but you were taught to play with your left to make you more difficult to play against. Can you also play with your right hand? Chris 我聽說你實際上是個右撇子,但是你被教導使用左手來讓你成為不好對付的對手。 你是不是也可以用右手打球呢? RN: No, I can't. I mean, I can't play at high level. 不,我不行。我是指,我沒辦法用右手打出高水準的比賽。 Your mother once said that she doesn’t recognise you on court – do you feel like a different person when you’re on court than when you’re off it? Emma 你的媽媽有一次說過她沒辦法認出在場上打球的你。當你在場上打球時,你是否會 變成另一個跟場下不一樣的人呢? RN: I think I am different. I have been told I look very agressive on court but I am very quiet outside the court. 我認為在場上的我跟平常是不同的。曾經有人跟我說我在場上非常具有攻擊性,但 是我在場外是很安靜的。 Has Maymo ever accidentally let go of the elastic bands (during your warm-up routine)? Karen Maymo是否曾經不小心讓鬆緊帶在你熱身的過程中鬆脫? (Maymo是豆豆的物理治療師) N: Maymo no, but I have done it once by mistake... :-) Maymo不曾鬆手過,不過我自己曾經不小心鬆脫過一次 :) Have you played Andy Murray at tennis football? Are you better than him? Louise 你是否曾經跟Andy Murray 在 tennis football 上對打過? 你是否打得比他更好? RN: Yes, I have played with him in Paris Bercy. He is good, I have to say. 是的,我曾經在 Paris Bercy 跟他打過。他很棒,我必須這麼說。 You are a fan of singer David Bisbal right? He was also in New York. Did you meet him? Guis 你是 David Bisbal的粉絲之一,對吧? 他之前也在紐約,你有跟他見面嗎? RN: No, I didn't meet him, didn't know he was here. I like his music. 不,我並沒有跟他見面,不知道他曾經在這邊。我喜歡他的音樂。 小編我必須誠實說,我不知道Tennis football是啥 XDDD 假日的話我可以試著幫忙翻看看,平日就得看我有沒有空了~~ 大家可以隨意認領文章去玩玩啊~~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.114.193.144 ※ 編輯: shak 來自: 59.114.193.144 (09/05 02:28)

09/05 02:31, , 1F
(淚)
09/05 02:31, 1F

09/05 03:39, , 2F
http://0rz.tw/5s0ew tennis football
09/05 03:39, 2F

09/05 08:55, , 3F
其實我覺得這比拿拍子打還難耶
09/05 08:55, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1AeLmK0n (Nadal)