[賽訪] Montreal 2nd round Nadal d. Ferrer

看板Nadal作者 (燈泡)時間15年前 (2009/08/13 19:00), 編輯推噓5(502)
留言7則, 6人參與, 最新討論串1/1
R. NADAL/D. Ferrer 4 3 (Ret.) An interview with: RAFAEL NADAL THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Little shorter than you might have liked today? 今天的比賽比原本該有的還短? RAFAEL NADAL: Yeah, I never expect this, this bad thing for David, so I just -- I can say sorry to him and just wish him the very fast recovery to be ready for Cincinnati. 對,我沒想到會這樣,這對打逼來說很糟糕。所以我只是 ─ 我只能跟他說抱歉,希望 他能趕快復原趕上辛辛那提。 So, yeah, I know it's tough to have to go out and have to go out of court, so yeah, just sorry for him. And for me, it was nice have a victory like this, and I say before I here to improve every day, to enjoy every game, every point. Just like this, I going to have chances to be ready as fast as possible. 我知道勉強出賽是很難過的,我為他感到遺憾。對我來說有場勝利是好事,我說過要每天 進步,每天享受比賽,就像這樣。我會有機會調整好的。 Q. How did you feel playing the match after such a long time? 隔這麼久才又上場比賽,你的感覺? RAFAEL NADAL: Sure, a little bit strange, no? The first movements is tough and hard to move well and to feel confident when you are touching the ball. 當然,有一點怪怪的,no? 第一個動作很困難,移動不順而且擊球時不太有自信。 But, you know, that's the normal thing. I have to -- I must be happy, because I didn't play terrible. And the next round, I have another chance tomorrow to continuing to improve. Every match, every game is important to feel better for me. 但你知道的,這很正常。我必須 ─ 我應該要開心,因為最起碼我沒有打得很糟。下一輪 ,也就是明天我有另一次機會繼續進步。在每場比賽、每一局都感覺越來越好對我來說很 重要。 Q. How are your knees? 膝蓋覺得怎麼樣? RAFAEL NADAL: Yeah, was okay. Need more days to have real test, but it was okay. 蠻ok的,還需要幾天來做真正的測試,但今天ok。 Q. Did you find the doubles matches helped you? 你覺得雙打有幫助到你嗎? RAFAEL NADAL: Sure, the doubles is important or the two matches of doubles was important matches for me to start, to compete, no? Always these matches help me. 當然,雙打很重要,那兩場雙打比賽對我來說是很重要的開始,no? 這些比賽一直幫 助我許多。 Q. You're saying that you like to learn more and more every day and you're always trying to improve. It's something to watch you on the court because we see if you're practicing, learning a new skill like, for example, last year your serve on grass or your backhand changing maybe a little bit. The coach was telling me he saw a difference at the Australian Open. For the different surfaces you're always improving a lot on the court, but I feel like the challenges you've gone through in the last couple months are all challenges off the court. Do you see that as just another part of tennis, another element that you have to learn to prepare for dealing with injury, dealing with setbacks that you're not used to facing? 你說你每天都喜歡學習更多並且試著進步。在去年的草地和今年的澳網我們都看到你 發球和反拍的進步。但是過去兩個月你所面臨到的挑戰似乎是在場外的。你有把它當 做網球的一部份,另一個你必須學習的,也就是處理傷病,處理過去沒有面對過的挫 折? RAFAEL NADAL: (Through translation.) No, you know, the calendar is tough, and you don't have a lot of choices, no? For me, you can learn because the career always every year is an experience and you can learn about everything, but I think when you play, if not the one or the second who play more matches the last five years, it's normal to have some problems. (透過翻譯) 不,你知道的,賽程很緊,你沒有太多選擇,no? 對我來說,你可以學習 是因為每年都是一個經驗,你可以從中學習許多事。但我想當你打球時,尤其是過去 五年打最多比賽的那一兩位選手,有些問題是很正常的。 Q. What I'm saying is you see injury as just another part of tennis the same way a forehand is. Do you see setbacks off the court? Tennis is a very all encompassing game. 我的意思是說,你有把傷病當做網球的一部份,就像正拍一樣嗎? 你有遇到場外的挫折嗎 ? 網球牽涉到很多事情。 THE MODERATOR: What is the question? 所以問題是? Q. Do you see injury, coming back from injury, as just another part of the game, just like... 你有把受傷、復出的過程當做比賽的一部份嗎? 就像... RAFAEL NADAL: Everybody, when you injury, you have to come back. What I can say? Is a normal thing of sports, so that's it. 每個人,當你受傷時你必須再站起來。我可以說什麼呢? 這在運動中很正常,就是這 樣而已。 Q. Andy Roddick said the courts are very slow and the ball was moving slow. You felt that? 大安迪說場地很慢,球也跑很慢,你有覺得嗎? RAFAEL NADAL: The court was very slow? 場地很慢? Q. Yeah, the court was very slow. 對,場地很慢。 RAFAEL NADAL: No, I didn't think so, no, no. 不,我不這樣覺得,不。 No, I don't know. He's coming from Washington, no? So the feeling for the players always depends. If the week before you play in a faster place and next week you play in a little bit of slower place, you feel like it's very slow. And if you're playing in a slow place and the next week you play in a little bit faster, you feel like it's very fast. So it's always depends on the last feeling you had. 不,我不知道。他從華盛頓來的,no? 所以"感覺"是看選手自己,如果前一週你打較快的 草地,下週當你打一個相對較慢場地時,你就會覺得很慢,反之亦然。所以這要看你最 近的感覺。 I think the court is not very fast and not very slow. I think it's between. 我想場地是不快不慢,大約在中間。 Q. What was the feeling of walking out on a court for a real match again after all that time? 在休息那麼久後再度踏上正式比賽的場地感覺怎樣? RAFAEL NADAL: Yeah, it's always a pleasure to come back, and the feeling well, only happen one month and a half; it's not three years outside of tennis. That's the true, no? 能回來並且感覺良好令人很開心,只是一個半月,不是三年不打球之類的,對吧? Sure, it's happy to come back here and playing another time. But the feeling is normal, like always. I feel well when I go on court all the time, and today wasn't an exception. 當然再度回到場上打球是很令人開心的,但感覺很普通,就像平常一樣。上場時我總是感 覺良好,今天也沒例外。 Sure, when you have a few time outside of competition, when you come back it's a little bit more exciting. 當然,當你一陣子沒比賽,當你再次復出時是會更令人興奮一點。 Q. Can you give an example of how hardcourts are tougher on your body than maybe clay courts or grass courts? 你可以舉例告訴我們,為什麼對你來說硬地比紅土或草地更難打呢? RAFAEL NADAL: Well, let's talk about the same, no? I say 200,000 times, yeah, the hardcourt is tougher for the body than the grass and clay. No doubt of that. I think nobody have a doubt of that. That's it. 嗯,還是老話一句,我說了二十萬次了,硬地比草地和紅土傷身,無疑的。我想沒人懷疑 過這點,就這樣。 Q. Were you trying to be a little careful today, or were you going all the way on your body? 你今天有比較小心嗎? 還是多方嘗試(運用)你的身體? RAFAEL NADAL: I tried. I tried everything, put my 100%, but when you come back from an injury, it's difficult to move well the first match. You have more matches to get the confidence of the movements, on the feeling of the ball, so I need more time. 我有在試,我什麼都試,盡我100%的力量,但當你才剛從傷病中復原,要在第一場比賽 就移動順暢是很困難的。你還需要更多場比賽來重建移動的信心和球感,所以我還需要 更多時間。 Q. Is it a positive first match? Is it a positive first test? 這是一場比賽對你來說是正面的嗎?算是正面的測試嗎? RAFAEL NADAL: Anything gonna be -- everything gonna be positive. Only bad thing can be is if I have another time problems with the knees, but the rest of the things, everything is positive, no? Every match, every point. Because everything is helping me to be ready as soon as possible when I return to my level. 所有事都會是正面的。唯一的壞事是如果我膝蓋又有問題。但其他事都很正面,no? 每一 場比賽,每一分。 因為所有事都在幫助我儘快恢復到我原本的水準。 Right now I'm probably not at my best level, but everything is important. If I lose tomorrow and if I have a match, is it going to be interesting for me to have more hours on court? 現在我可能不在最佳水準,但所有事都很重要。我明天有可能輸了或是還有下場比賽, 未來有更多的時間在場上會很有趣? (這段很卡= = ) Q. You struggled with your first serve. Are you a little bit disappointed about that? 你的一發有點爭扎。你有感到失望嗎? RAFAEL NADAL: No, it's -- it's normal. The feeling, it's different now because I practice during the afternoon and the ball was faster than right now, the night. The ball was bigger. 不,這很正常。現在感覺不太一樣,因為我是下午練習的,那時球比較快,比晚上快。 而且球也比較大。 No, I didn't -- I was serving really well, all the day, practicing. The first day, first match, a little bit nervous. At the same time, David is a big returner. 不,我發得很好,整天都是,包括練習。第一天第一場比賽有點小緊張。同時打逼的回 發也很好。 At the same time, I want to push a little bit more than usual. After, when I had the 3 All, the match from 3 2 to 3 3, I have some serves slow. I was serving 190, 195, 200, and in this game, I had some serve, 175, so that's give me more confidence, no? 同時,我想比平常多加壓一點。之後當我拿下3局時,3-2到3-3的那局,我有幾球發得很 慢。我發球大約190、195、200,但在那局我有幾球175左右,這讓我更有自信,no? Q. Can you just talk about your next opponent. 可以談談下場的對手嗎? RAFAEL NADAL: He's a very aggressive player, no? Very good serve, very good forehand. 他是很積極的選手,no? 很棒的發球和正拍。 Today he had very good win against Robredo. Yeah, sure, every match going to be very difficult for me. 今天他贏Tommy贏得很漂亮。當然,每場比賽對我來說都是很困難的。 -- ╭──────╥────────────────╥────────────╮ │██████║ ┌╮ ╮ ╭ ╮ ╭╮ ╭ ╭╮ ╮ ╭ ╮ ╭ │ │█Ψ████║ ╞╯ ╭┤ ┼ ╭┤ ├╯ │ Ψ ││ ╭┤ ╭┤ ╭┤ │ │ │██████║ ╰ ╰└ ╰└ ╰┘ ┘┘ ╰└ ╰└ ╰└ └────────────────────────────────────┘ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.229.166.122

08/13 19:01, , 1F
休息兩個月我都快忘了賽訪要怎麼翻了Orz
08/13 19:01, 1F

08/13 19:01, , 2F
然後豆豆兩個月沒講英文好像也有一點退步= =
08/13 19:01, 2F
※ 編輯: a111156987 來自: 125.229.166.122 (08/13 20:32)

08/14 01:15, , 3F
二十萬次的回答讓我笑了XD 翻譯辛苦了^^
08/14 01:15, 3F

08/14 01:18, , 4F
翻譯辛苦了!!!
08/14 01:18, 4F

08/14 03:35, , 5F
辛苦了!總是能打出好比賽的!
08/14 03:35, 5F

08/14 10:42, , 6F
推版大 說到英文 最近多益考得不符預期...再努力
08/14 10:42, 6F