[賽訪] INDIAN WELLS F NADAL def. A. Murray

看板Nadal作者 (亟)時間15年前 (2009/03/24 21:31), 編輯推噓19(1907)
留言26則, 8人參與, 最新討論串1/1
連結:http://www.bnpparibasopen.org/4/players/interviews/2009/nadal322.asp R. NADAL/A. Murray 6-1 6-2 Q. How difficult was it? Maybe it wasn't difficult at all. I don't know. Q. 比賽有多困難?或許它根本不困難,我不知道。 RAFAEL NADAL: Yeah, well, always it's tough, no? The conditions today was really difficult. But, you know, I think I have good strategy and I played a really good match with those conditions, no? Probably Andy didn't play his best because of the conditions, but I think I played a really complete match, moving very well. I never stop the legs during all the match, and I think that was the key all today, no? 豆:嗯,總是很困難。今天的情況真的很困難。但,我想我有好的戰略,而且我在這種   環境下打出一場真的很好的比賽。   也許Andy因為天氣狀況沒有打出他最佳水準,但我想我打了一個真正完整的比賽,我   移動的非常好。在整場比賽我的腿沒有停下來過,我想這就是整天的關鍵。   Q. Did you get the sense that he let the conditions dictate to him and you did not let the conditions dictate to you? Q. 你有感覺到他讓天氣支配了他的狀況,而你沒有嗎? RAFAEL NADAL: Well, maybe. I don't know if I was a little bit more prepared than him today to play with these conditions. Maybe I think I accept a little bit better than him that conditions today. Maybe I was a little bit with more positive attitude than him during the match, and last two days, that's decisive, no? I think I moved and I played a little bit more in the middle the court, more aggressive, moving a little bit more than him. And I change with something like this, backhand sometimes trying to put low balls, because with this wind it's really tough to play, to play to have winners. So I think I played very good today. 豆:嗯,可能吧。我不知道是不是我比他多準備一點在這種狀況下打球。我想或許我對   大風接受的比他好一點。   或許在比賽時,我的態度比他積極一點,還有過去兩天,那是決定性的,不是嗎?   我想我移動,我打在中間的球更多一點,更有攻擊性,移動的比他更多一點。   我改變一些節奏,有時候反拍試著將球打低,因為有風真的很難打球、打出致勝球。   所以我想我今天打的非常好。 Q. Were these the toughest conditions you've played in, or has there been somewhere that's been worse? Q. 這是你打過最困難的天氣條件嗎,或者還有哪裡比這更糟? RAFAEL NADAL: No, I played at Wimbledon 2006 or 2007, I don't know, because 2007, I think. Yeah, 2007. Quarterfinals against Berdych. Unbelievable wind. Amazing. 豆:不,在溫布頓2006或2007,我不知道,因為2007,我想。對,2007。八強對Berdych   的時候。不可置信的風。超驚人的。 Q. Centre Court? Q. 中央球場? RAFAEL NADAL: Centre Court, yeah, amazing. In Benidorm two weeks ago, amazing, too. We practiced one day and well, worse than today. Yeah, I had some matches with the wind, no? 豆:中央球場,對,相當驚人。兩週前在Benidorm也很嚇人。我們練習了一天,嗯,比   今天更糟。我打過不少有風的比賽。 Q. You said you felt you had good strategy today to deal with the conditions, what was the strategy to deal with the conditions? Q. 你說你覺得你今天有好戰略去處理這種天氣狀況,是什麼戰略? RAFAEL NADAL: I explain a little bit more later, no? The good strategy I think because I was playing inside the court. I go to the net sometimes, and, well, I never stop the legs. So that's the strategy, no? Try to move all the time. When there is a lot of wind, I think the important thing is you don't to have find the shots close to the line. I think that the thing is you have to put balls inside, trying to play hard with good rhythm, but in the middle. Not in the middle, but to the sides, not close to the lines, no? 豆:我晚點在解釋,好嗎?我想好的戰略是因為我在場內打。我上網了幾次,我沒有停下   腳步。所以這是戰略,試著一直移動。   當有很多風的時候,我想重要的是你不要把球打的接近線。我想要做的,是把球放在   場內,試著打好節奏打大力,但在中線。如果不在中間,就打兩邊,但不要接近線。 Q. Do you feel that the Nalbandian match helped you find a new momentum? Q. 你覺得打贏Nalbandian幫你找到新的氣勢嗎? RAFAEL NADAL: Yeah. No. (Laughter.) No, no, I don't think so, no. 豆:Yeah. 不(笑)。不、不,我不這麼想,不。 Q. You don't feel mentally stronger after that match? Q. 你不覺得在那場比賽後,你精神上更強壯一點嗎? RAFAEL NADAL: No, I was playing okay. Yeah, I won first round playing very well against Berrer, and second round against who? 豆:不,我打的還可以。Yeah, 我第一輪對上Berrer打得很好,然後對二輪對上誰? Q. Tursunov. RAFAEL NADAL: Tursunov. Well, no. But later against Nalbandian I played, well, bad. But, well, when you save five match points, it's like you start another tournament, no? But I was practicing really well during all the week. I think some of the moments this week I practiced better than what I played, which is strange on me. But, yeah, I think that's happening this week, no? 豆:Tursunov。嗯,沒有。   但之後對上Nalbandian,我打的,嗯,很糟。但,嗯,當你救了五個賽末點,這像是   你開始一個新賽事。   但整週我練習的情況都相當好。我想這週有些時候我練習的情況還比我打的好,這點   對我來說很奇怪。   但,對,我想這就是這週發生的事情。 Q. I know you've answered this before, but why would you think winning the Grand Slam would be almost impossible, given that you've won Roland Garros four times and Wimbledon, the Australian on hard courts. You've won this twice. Is it because the year is so long, or are you just being modest that you think it's impossible for anybody? Q. 我知道你之前回答過了,但為什麼你覺得贏得全滿貫是幾乎不可能的,你已經有了四次   法網,一次溫網,澳洲硬地一次。你在這裡贏了兩次。是因為你覺得一年太長,或你只   是因為對每個人來說幾乎不可能,所以做出保守估計?  RAFAEL NADAL: I gonna answer another time the same, no? I think when you start the tournament, you start from the first round. When I go to the tournament, I play first round and I don't know if I gonna win. You never know what's going on in two months, in five months, in seven months. So it's very difficult to play during all the year at the same level, your best level. Anyway, if I am playing at my best level, if Murray has a good day, he has a good chance to beat me or Federer or Djokovic or a lot of players. So every tournament is really tough. And you are thinking a Grand Slam. Maybe it's tougher, too. Playing five sets maybe help a little bit the top players to have the better results because you have, well, more time. But anyway, it's almost impossible. That's my feeling. I would love to have the Grand Slam. My feeling, is yeah, almost impossible. 豆:我又要回答一次同樣的東西,嗯?我想當你開始新賽事的時候,你要從第一輪開始。   當我到這裡時,我要打第一輪,而我不知道我會不會贏。   你永遠不會知道,再過兩個月、再過五個月、再過七個月,到底會發生什麼事。所以   要整年都在同樣程度-你最好的程度-打球是很困難的。   不管怎樣,如果我在我的最佳狀態,如果這天是Murray的好日子,他還是有很好的機   會打敗我或Federer或Djokovic或其他很多選手。   所以每個賽事都相當困難。當你想的是大滿貫,也許也會更加困難。打五盤可能會幫   一點頂尖選手的忙,讓我們有好一點的結果,因為你有,嗯,更多時間。   但不管怎樣,(全滿貫)是幾乎不可能的。這是我的感覺。我很樂意有全滿貫。但我的   感覺是,對,幾乎不可能。 Q. You've been playing so well here, Davis Cup, Australia, wins over the top players. What are the one or two elements in your game that are really helping you play so well and have so many victories this season? Q. 你在這裡打的如此好,DC、澳網,贏遍所有頂尖選手。在你比賽中是哪一、兩項元素   真的幫你打的這麼好,在這賽季有這麼多勝利? RAFAEL NADAL: No, I don't know, no? I think I yeah, I played very well last year. I had a great result last year on this surface, too. Yeah, in Australia the conditions is okay. It's good for me, good conditions. And here too, no? I think it's hot. The bounce of the ball is a little bit high, so that's help me. No? I had a very good result for the last five years here or yeah, four or five years here. 豆:不,我不知道。我想我 ,yeah, 我去年打的非常好。我去年在硬地也取得好成績。   對,在澳網天氣很好。對我來說很好、是好天氣。這裡也是。我想是天氣熱。球的   彈跳高一點,所以這幫了我。不是嗎?   我過去五年在這裡,四或五年在這裡,都有非常好的成績。 Q. Anything in your game that you think you're really improving? Q. 你覺得在你的比賽中哪項東西是你真正進步的? RAFAEL NADAL: I think I have more options to do. I can do more things than before. I can change the rhythm with one slice backhand like today. I am serving okay. In some moments against Nalbandian in the match points, I served very well. Yeah, when I am playing good, I can play more inside than before, no? I think that before, to win every match, I had to run much more than right now, no? Right now I have more times the control of the point than before. 豆:我想我有更多選擇。我比以前可以做更多事。我可以像今天用一個切球改變節奏。我   發球還可以。有些時候,像對Nalbandian的賽末點,我發球非常好。   對,當我打的好,我可以比以前站得更裡面,不是嗎?我想以前,要贏每場比賽,我   必須跑的比現在更多。現在我能比以前主導更多球。 Q. Because Andy had beaten you twice before, was it even more satisfying to get this win so it didn't become you know how players sometimes build up momentum. Was that satisfying for you, as well, this win? Q. 因為Andy前兩次都贏你,這次的勝利會讓你更加滿足嗎?因為你知道選手有時候是(借   對頂尖選手的連勝)來建立起氣勢。讓這樣的情況不發生,會讓你滿意嗎?這場勝利? RAFAEL NADAL: Well, it's important. Andy was the only big top player like I didn't won this year, so yeah. It was important it's important win for me, no? But anyway, the most important thing for me is win the title, any way, the opponent in the final, no? 豆:嗯,這很重要。Andy是像我一樣強大頂尖的選手,唯一一個今年我還沒贏過的,所以   yeah, 這很重要。對我來說這是很重要的勝利。不是嗎?   但不管怎樣,對我來說最重要的是贏得冠軍,不管怎樣,贏決賽中的對手。 Q. You seem to play every point as if it were an adventure, like something new and fun. Q. 你打一每球看起來都像個冒險,像是新奇有趣的事。 RAFAEL NADAL: I don't think so. (Laughter.) No, no, no. I think I'm a serious player. 豆:我不這麼想(笑)。不不不,我想我是個嚴肅的選手。 Q. I didn't mean you're not serious. Q. 我不是說你不正經。 RAFAEL NADAL: No, I think my game is serious, like one time I go to the net. I think I play really similar points. I try to have the control of the point with the forehand. That's the normal point on me. Serve, I have the control of the point on the forehand. Not one time go to the net, and another time, dropshot. It's not like an adventure. That's my feeling. I don't know what you're saying. 豆:不,我想我的比賽很嚴肅,像我上網一次。我想我打了真的很多類似的球。   我試著用我的正手控制一球,對我來說那就是普通的一球。發球,我也用正手控球。   不是一次上網,另一次放小球。   這不像冒險。這是我的感覺,我不知道你是怎麼說的。 Q. You seem to be playing very well right now. Are there any areas of your game that you need improvement, or are there any special areas that you're looking at to improve right now? Q. 你現在看起來打的真的很好。你比賽有任何地方你想加強的嗎?或有任何特別的地方,   你現在就在想辦法進步?  RAFAEL NADAL: You're asking every day to improve, and I would love to continuing to improve all my life. I'm trying to improve always. But, you know, improve, if you watch me yesterday, what I improve from yesterday to today, I didn't improve nothing. That's the true. Every day, asked the same question, and I answer the same question. Sure, I would love to continue improve the serve, the volley, the winner, play more inside the court and more aggressive. But that's a process. I think I improve it for the last few years, but I have to continuing improve. 豆:你問的是每天都要進步,我很樂意我整個人生都一直在進步。我一直試著進步。   但,你知道,進步,如果你看昨天的我,到今天有什麼地方進步,我沒有進步任何事   (我想豆豆的文法錯了)。這就是現實。 每天,問同樣的問題,而我會回答同樣的答案。當然,我很高興能一直進步我的發球   、截擊、致勝球、站的更裡面更有攻擊性。但這是個過程。我想從過去幾年我有進步   ,但我需要一直進步。 Q. You mentioned on the court this is one of your favorite places to come on the tour. Why is that so? Q. 你之前在場上提到這是你最喜歡參賽的比賽之一。為什麼? RAFAEL NADAL: It's a really calm tournament. It's, I think, nice place. I like to play golf. (Laughter.) Yeah, I think everything is easy, you know. The hotel are close to the club. Everything is easy here, so I like that. 豆:這是真的很平靜的賽事。它是,我想,很好的地方。我喜歡打高爾夫球(笑)。   Yeah, 我喜歡每件事都很簡單,你知道。飯店離球場很近。每件事在這裡都很容易,   所以我喜歡這裡。 (之前豆豆和nole打高爾夫球的影片:http://0rz.tw/wbNSk )  Q. How much time do you give yourself to enjoy a win like this? Is it just a night, or do you think about it? Or it's just straight back to work for Miami next week? Q. 你會花多少時間給你自己來享受像這樣一場勝利?只有一晚,或你會回味一下嗎?   或只是直接回去練習,為了下週的Miami?  RAFAEL NADAL: To enjoy, no, I gonna fly tonight to Miami. Yeah, no, no. Well, sure, I'm very happy to win here. I'm really happy. It's important victory for me. But yeah, I said in one interview on court, no? The good thing of tennis is when lose you have another chance next week. The bad thing is when you win, next Tuesday you are like this another time. So most of the times you don't have enough time to enjoy the victories, yeah. 豆:享受,不,我今晚就會飛去Miami。不不。   嗯,當然,我很開心這裡能贏。我真的很開心,這對我來說是很重要的勝利。   但,我在場上的一次訪問也說了,不是嗎?網球的好處是當你輸了,下禮拜你會有另   一次機會。壞處是當你贏了,下星期二又一次回到原點。   所以多數時候你沒有足夠時間去享受你的勝利。 Q. On your clay court schedule, did you consider maybe not playing four tournaments going into Roland Garros and not playing Barcelona or something like that? Maybe not playing Monte Carlo? Q. 在你的紅土賽程表上,你有考慮也許不要在去法網之前打四項賽事,像是不要去巴薩,   或也許不要去蒙地卡羅?   RAFAEL NADAL: No. Monte Carlo, I'm gonna play, yeah. It's one of my favorite tournaments, sure. Yeah, and Barcelona, I am inside. I'm on the list. I think I gonna play. Yeah, I think I gonna play Barcelona, because it's one 500. Can be the only 500 I gonna play on clay. Yeah, I think I have to play. But always depends of your feelings in the moments, no? But normal I gonna play Monte Carlo, Rome, Barcelona, and later we will see. 豆:不。我會去蒙地卡羅。這是我最喜歡的賽事之一,當然。   Yeah, 還有巴薩隆納,我也在裡頭。我在籤表上。我想我會去打。我想我會去巴薩,   因為那是一項500分的賽事。可能是我唯一會在紅土打的500分賽事。   我想我必須去打。但總是要看你當時的感覺。但通常我會去打蒙地卡羅、羅馬、   巴薩隆納,之後,我們會在看看。 Q. Are your fingers blistered? Q. 你的手指起水泡了嗎? RAFAEL NADAL: No. But if I don't put the tape, after one hour, yes. 豆:沒有。但如果我沒有貼膠布的話,一個小時後,會。 -- ◣ ◢ ◢█◣ ◣ ◢ ◢█◣ ◢█◣ ██◣ ◢█◣ ██▍◢█◣ ◢█◣ ◢█◣ █ █ █ █ █▼█ █ █ ◥◣ █ █ █◢█ █ █◢█ ███ ███ █ █ ███ █ █ █ █ ◣◥◣ █◢◤ █◤█ █◣ █◤█ ◥█◤ ◥█◤ ◥█◤ █ █ █ █ ◥█◤ ◥▆◤ █ ◣ █ █ █ █ █ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.175.55.250

03/24 21:45, , 1F
蒙地卡羅不可能放掉啦 那是豆豆福地耶XD
03/24 21:45, 1F

03/24 21:46, , 2F
我倒是希望他放掉巴塞 這樣賽程比較不會那麼累
03/24 21:46, 2F

03/24 21:47, , 3F
幹麻去巴薩 豆豆是皇馬迷 巴薩可以不用去啦XD (巴薩:迫害)
03/24 21:47, 3F

03/24 21:49, , 4F
Miguel叔:你給我去!(踹)
03/24 21:49, 4F