[外電] Nadal calls for fewer hard courts, r …

看板Nadal作者時間15年前 (2009/02/04 23:34), 編輯推噓3(302)
留言5則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
作者 benken512 (傅) 看板 Nadal 標題 [外電] Nadal calls for fewer hard courts, reduced season 時間 Wed Feb 4 23:34:22 2009 ─────────────────────────────────────── ────────────────────────────────────── Nadal calls for fewer hard courts, reduced season Date: Updated Feb 2 Form:Ptt-Nadal-726 adorable大 http://tinyurl.com/dh35dh ────────────────────────────────────── A day after winning his first Grand Slam on hard courts, Rafael Nadal called on tennis officials to be mindful of the physical toll the hard surface takes on players in an ever expanding schedule. 在贏得首次硬地大滿貫的那天,.... “This calendar I am playing with this surface—hard court surface—is tougher than grass or clay for the body, and all the time we are playing more on this surface,” said Nadal, who beat Roger Federer 7-5, 3-6, 7-6 (3), 3-6, 6-2 for his first Australian Open title Sunday. 〔在行事曆此時我在這個表皮比賽<硬地球場表皮>,這傢伙比草地或紅土還要困難,但始終 們要在這個表皮比賽很多場 〕在週日賽事以7-5, 3-6, 7-6 (3), 3-6, 6-2擊敗Fer後,首 次贏得澳網頭銜的豆這樣的說 {此段感謝VWilliams校稿} “In my humble opinion, we have to change that a bit more,” the Spaniard said. “I can say that because I won a grand slam on hard (courts).” 西班牙人<也就是豆>說〔以敝人的意見,我們必須改變更多。我能這樣說是因為我贏了場 硬地大滿貫〕 {此段感謝VWilliams校稿} Nadal, 22, has previously won four Grand Slams on the French Open clay courts, as well as Wimbledon on grass last year. 22歲的豆過去不但贏得四次紅土法網大滿貫而且去年也贏得草地溫網大滿貫。 “Before if I say that, a lot of people think `He wants to change because he’s a clay player.’ But believe me, I don’t think anything about if I am a clay court player or not. “When I say this, I think about the best for the players and for the future. It ’s not possible to have a lot of injuries on tour like this. So we have to try to change something.” 〔.....,很多人認為"他需要改變啦,因為他是紅土型選手"。但是相信我,我沒想過任何 關於我是否為紅土型選手這件事〕 〔當我說我想成為最好的在選手中在未來裡。這是不可能去擁有很多傷害在巡迴賽中如同 這場比賽。所以我們必須去改變一些事情〕 The Australian Open marked the first time Nadal reached the final of a major on hard courts, having been knocked out in the semifinals of the Australian and U.S. Opens last year. 這次澳網使的豆首次達成硬地大賽的決賽,而去年豆澳網與美網的準決賽中皆被淘汰。 {此段感謝megar校稿} Even this time, he had to struggle to make the last weekend at Melbourne. He held off a fellow Spanish left-hander Fernando Verdasco in the semifinals on Friday in 5 hours, 14 minutes—the longest match in the tournament’s history. 即使這個時候,在墨而本他必須努力的比賽在最後一個禮拜。在週五的準決賽中他與西班 牙左手的同伴Verdasco拖延了5小時又14分,這也是澳網史上最長的比賽。 “To play with this aggression and with this rhythm all the time from the 1st of January to 31st of December is impossible,” he said. 他說〔去打伴隨這般的侵略性以及節奏性的比賽從1月1日到12月31日始終是很不可思議的〕 Nadal said he was worried the rigors of the present ATP Tour could hinder his quality of life after his tennis. 豆說他擔心當前ATP巡迴賽的嚴苛可能會妨礙到他在網球比賽後的生活品質 “I love (soccer)—I can’t play (soccer) right now because I am playing (tennis)—but I would love to play (soccer) with my friends later when I finish, ” said Nadal, whose uncle Miguel Angel Nadal played for Barcelona and represented Spain. “I would love to continue playing tennis and to do what I want,” he added. “ But if we continue to play this (many tournaments), later maybe it’s going to be tough to practice sports.” 有著曾經屬於Barcelona跟代表西班牙Miguel Angel Nadal叔叔的豆說〔我喜歡足球。可是 我現在不能踢,因為我正在打網球。但是晚點我想要去跟我朋友踢,在我球季之後〕 豆補敘〔我想要持續的打網球跟做我想做的,但是如果我持續的去比賽<很多巡迴賽>,在晚 點也許會變堅強去練習運動〕 Nadal, who now needs a U.S. Open title to complete a rare career Grand Slam, on Monday blamed exhaustion for his semifinal loss to Andy Murray at Flushing Meadows last year. 現在需要美網頭銜去完成罕見的生涯大滿貫的豆,要責怪讓他精疲力竭輸掉在去年週一準決 賽Murray。 “Last year was tough at the U.S. Open,” he said. “I arrived playing well, winning Olympics, winning Toronto, having semifinals in Cincinnati. So I was playing a high level of tennis. the title because I feel too tired. Mentally and physically, I wasn’t there. The semifinals especially, against Murray, I really can’t move.” 豆說〔去年的美網是相當艱難的。我到達打的更好,贏得Olympics,贏得Toronto,獲得準 決賽在Cincinnati。所以我打了場更高水準的網球〕 〔但是我感覺在巡迴賽的期間,它變得幾乎不可思議去贏得頭銜,因為我感覺更累了。 在心理上和身體上,我並不在那。面對Murray準決賽更特別,我實際上不可能移動〕 -- 小編英文破破爛爛的-.- 真的很感謝VWilliamsmegar教導 希望我的英文可以跟豆的球技一樣越來越進步QQ 如果還有翻的不好的地方 誠望指教 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.171.177.81

02/04 23:42, , 1F
痾 他不是首度打敗Federer 他是打敗Fed首度拿澳網..
02/04 23:42, 1F

02/04 23:42, , 2F
surface可翻成場地 tougher可翻成更困難
02/04 23:42, 2F

02/04 23:43, , 3F
Spaniard是西班牙人 the Spaniard就是指Nadal說
02/04 23:43, 3F

02/05 06:48, , 4F
中間那段 應該是說Nadal在去年澳美網都四強被淘汰 而非擊敗
02/05 06:48, 4F
※ 編輯: benken512 來自: 218.171.177.81 (02/06 00:40)

02/06 00:45, , 5F
謝謝原PO和校稿者 原PO跟豆豆一樣上進
02/06 00:45, 5F
文章代碼(AID): #19YRL_fs (Nadal)