[Q&A ] 2009 AO Q&A (1/25)

看板Nadal作者 (燈泡)時間15年前 (2009/02/01 12:54), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Sunday, January 25, 2009 Questions for Rafa: Big fishes, footballers and music What grip size do you use? People on TV say it is very small so you get more spin - is this true? Brian Swift 你的握把是用幾號的?電視上說你用特別小的以增加旋度,這是真的嗎? RN: They make it specially for me. Not sure what size it is. 他們幫我訂做的。我不確定是什麼size。 What was the biggest fish you've ever caught? Maureen, USA 你釣過最大隻的魚是? RN: I don't know the English word. IT was around 2 meters long. 我不確定英文怎麼稱呼。牠大概有2公尺長。 Yesterday you blogged about being ready to play at 11am but didn't play until 1:30pm. How do you fill in the time while waiting? Peter, Melbourne 昨天你說你會在11點出賽,實際上卻等到午後1:30才出賽。你在等待時都做些什麼? RN: I just stay in the locker room with my uncle and my physio and wait. IF the match goes too long then I also might go to eat something at the player's restaurant. I don't really do much since need to be ready to go quickly on court. 我只是跟我叔叔還有物理治療師留在休息室等待。如果真的等太久我也可能會去球員餐廳 吃點東西。我沒做多少事,因為必須隨時準備上場。 How did you feel at the Prince of Asturias award ceremony when Ingrid Betancourt said how listening to your victories at Roland Garros on the radio had helped to sustain her during her captivity in the jungle? Janet 在Prince of Asturias award的頒獎典禮上,Ingrid Betancourt說她從廣播中聽到你在 法網的勝利,這幫助她撐過被囚禁在叢林的日子。你對這件事的感覺是? (關於Ingrid Betancourt: http://tinyurl.com/bvho5c 頒獎典禮上跟Rafa講悄悄話圖: http://tinyurl.com/as64xk ) RN: It was an unbelievable moment for me. To know that someone in those conditions knew about sports or what I was doing ... Very emotional. 對我來說這是個令人難以置信的時刻。知道有人在那樣的處境下還知道體育運動或我在做 什麼…非常令人動容。 Who do you think is the best footballer in the world right now? Funso Oladipo 你覺得現在誰是世界上最好的足球員? RN: I think Leo Messi is playing at an unbelievable level. 我想是Leo Messi,他踢得令人難以置信的好。 What do you think of your fellow Spaniards, Jose Carreras and Placido Domingo? Do you like opera? Vicky, New York 你對你的同胞歌手卡瑞拉斯跟多明尼哥的感覺是?你聽歌劇嗎? RN: I am not a big listener of classical music but in the case of those two, I really enjoy some of the things they sing. I am not a big fan of opera but thanks to Vittorio Selmi, an ATP employee, I have had the chance to listen to some of it and it was good. I have never been to one opera so I can't really know well how it is really. 我不常聽古典樂,但這兩位我很享受他們的歌聲。我不是忠實的歌劇迷,但是感謝 Vittorio Selmi,一位ATP的工作人員,我有機會聽一些,它們很棒。我沒有去現場聽歌 劇過,所以我不太知道實際上是什麼樣子。 Have you ever been defaulted from a match for not being ready on time? Lauren 你曾因為沒有在時間內準備好而退賽嗎? RN: No, never. But close... 沒有,但差一點… How long does it take you to prepare for a major? About from tennis do you do any other sport to prepare? David 大賽你要花多久的時間準備?除了網球外,你還會什麼運動做準備呢? RN: Maybe a bit more than for a smaller event. I arrived in Melbourne Tuesday morning to give you an idea. I would arrive on a Friday or Saturday to other events. But the big difference is the previous events played. I need some matches under my belt before. 或許比小比賽多一點。我在週二就到墨爾本了,這會給你一點概念。其他比賽我大概會在 週五或週六到。但比較不同的是前一個賽事,有些我必須打些比賽當熱身。 I read that you played the golf course on Ile Aux Cerfs when you went to Mauritius recently. I played there every day in November but the course was too hard and I lost about 10 balls on one round! How did you get on? Graham 我聽說你最近有在模里西斯的Ile Aux Cerfs球場打球。我11月時每天都在那裡,但球場 太大了,結果我打丟了10顆球!你勒? RN: I played well and didn't lose as many balls... :-) 我打得不錯,沒有打丟過球…:-) Whose poster did you have on your bedroom wall as a child? George Lambropoulos 你小時候房間裡貼的是誰的海報呢? RN: I didn't have any to be honest. 老實說我沒有。 -- ═══════════════════════════════ ◢███◣ ◢ ◣ ◢██ █◣◢█ ◢█◣ ◢█◣ ◢█◣ ◢█◣ ◢██ ◢█◣ █████ █ █ █ █ █◥◤█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █▇▇ █ █ξ◥█◤ζ ◥█◤ ◥◤◥ ◥ ◤ ◥█◤ ◢█◤ █◥◣ ◥◤◥ █ ◥◤◥ ═══════════════════════════════ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.229.160.59

02/01 13:31, , 1F
02/01 13:31, 1F

02/01 21:57, , 2F
釣過兩公尺長的魚..神力嗎?
02/01 21:57, 2F

02/01 22:37, , 3F
魚被ACE球打昏 XD
02/01 22:37, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #19XIiX2b (Nadal)