[訪問] 2009 Australian Open QF 賽後訪問(中譯)

看板Nadal作者 (Lupone is the best)時間15年前 (2009/01/30 10:42), 編輯推噓10(1003)
留言13則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/1
原文網址:http://0rz.tw/1ZjwH 昨天實在是趕太多攤了 前天又顧著找要吃什麼 小編曠了兩天工 請大家不要介意唷 說實話都記者啦 都老梗不看我的翻譯 問題一模一樣還一直問一直問 (/‵Д′)/~ ╧╧ Q. You're through to the semifinals without dropping a set again, like last year. Can you compare your level here this year versus last year? 問:和去年一樣進到四強以來你都沒有讓對手拿到一盤過,可以請你比較一下你現在跟 去年的狀態嗎? RAFAEL NADAL: No, I never like the comparisons between years. This year I am playing more regular than last year, no? I think last year I played against Troicki saving set points, against Serra I think easy. Next I played against Simon, saving set points. Today tough match, too, without playing very well, and against Mathieu I didn't play very well. 豆豆:不,我從不把年與年之間的表現拿來比較。今年我打得比去年規律,不是嗎? 我去年跟 Troicki打得時候救了一個盤末點,對上Serra時我想比較簡單。接著 我對上Simon時救了盤末點。今天也是一個困難的比賽,並沒有打得非常好,而 對上Mathieu時,我並沒有打得非常好。 The feeling I am playing well. I only had little bit worse match the second round, but for the rest I played very good third round. Against González and Simon I think was very good matches. 我感覺我今年打得不錯。只有在第二輪時打得有點糟,但是在第三輪時我打得不錯 ,對上González跟 Simon時我想我真的打了好比賽。 Today was tough, because play against Simon is always difficult. I can't play exactly my rhythm because when I play my rhythm with the forehand trying to change directions with the forehand for him is good, no? I think he feels very well two meters behind the line and running all the time. 今天真的很困難,但是對上席萌真的總是很困難。我不能完全打出我的節奏。因為 當我想試著打出我的節奏用正手拍攻擊時,席萌總是能夠跟我對抽並從中找尋他的 機會,不是嗎?我想他對在底線後兩米處並且四處奔跑回球的感覺很不錯。 (感謝Gronkjaer版大~~) I think I had to change a little bit the strategy, trying to play a little bit more slice, short balls, try to change the rhythm, no? Play higher, play lower. So that's what I try today. 我認為我必須改變一點策略,試著打一些切球,短球,試著去改變節奏,不是嗎? 一下子高球,一下子低一點。那是我今天試著去作的策略。 Q. Sounds like you're playing better. What is the difference? Is it your serving? What's improved this year? 問:看起來你打得更好了,有什麼差別嗎?是你的發球進步了嗎?今年有什麼樣的提升? RAFAEL NADAL: If I play the same like all the year last year, you give me a paper and I sign, no? 豆豆;如果我打得像去年一整年一樣的話,你給我一張紙然後我簽名,不是嗎? (小編打滾中,這~~~是啥意思啊~~是說豆豆只負責簽名嗎?) The thing is always have illusion for improve. I never lost this illusion for continuing improve my tennis. I think I have little bit more things to do than a few years ago. I can slice a little bit more, I can go a little bit more to the net. I am playing a little bit better inside the court. That's the things that I am improving, no, or trying to improve. The serve, I improved, but for sure I need improve more. 主要是一直期望能夠進步。我總是試著讓自己的網球繼續進步。我想我比起幾年前 進步一些。我可以多切一點球,我可以試著多上網。我可以多在場內打球。這些是 我有進步的地方,不,或者說是試著想進步的地方。發球我有進步一些,但是當然 我還需要更進步。 Q. Will it be very emotional to play a compatriot, Fernando Verdasco, in the semifinal? 問:在四強賽即將要對上自己的同胞,Fernando Verdasco讓你覺得如何? RAFAEL NADAL: Always is good to play against another Spanish player in semifinals of Grand Slam, no? Is very good news for us. One player gonna be in the Final. But, you know, Fernando is playing at his best level. I never played against him when he's playing at the level like right now, because I think he never played at this level before, beating Murray, beating Tsonga. Sometimes in the past he had some mistakes in important moments and he lost a little bit of concentration. But right now he's changing these things, no? 豆豆:能在大滿貫四強對上另一個西班牙選手總是好的,不是嗎?這對我們兩個來說都是 好消息。有一位選手將要進到決賽,但是你知道,Fernando現在正處於他最好的狀 態。我從未在他處於最好的狀態時跟他打球,因為我認為他以前從未到現在這樣的 好狀態,打敗Murray、打敗Tsonga。在過去時,他有時候會在關鍵時刻犯一些錯, 然後有一點難以回到集中狀態打球。但是現在他已經改掉這些東西了,不是嗎? I think he play very well in Brisbane, but right now he's playing well, no? I saw his two matches against Tsonga and Murray. He was very focused all the time, knowing what he want to do all the time. So going to be very tough. 我認為他在布里斯本打得很好,但是現在他還是打得很好,不是嗎?我看到他對 Tsonga及Murray的兩場比賽。他在這兩場比賽時總是非常集中,而且整場比賽都知 道他應該要作什麼。所以這會是一場非常困難的比賽。 Q. Will that be a good feeling for you, playing against another Spanish player, someone you know well, compared to against someone you don't know very well? 問:對你來說跟另外一位你很熟悉的西班牙選手比賽比起跟另外一位你根本不熟的人比賽 來說,這樣是不是對你來說感覺比較好? RAFAEL NADAL: No difference, no? The only difference, we both from Spain. We have good very relation. Good thing, one Spanish player going to be in the Final. So this is no different because in the end you play against a rival. This time the rival is another friend. But, anyway, going to be very tough. 豆豆:沒有差別,不是嗎?這唯一的差別就是我們兩個都是西班牙人。我們兩個關係很 不錯。至少有一個西班牙選手會進決賽是一件好事。所以這兩者並沒有差別,因 為到最後你還是要跟對手競爭。只是這一次對手是另一個朋友。但是,不論如何 這都會是非常困難的比賽。 Q. You're from a hot country. How important is it going to be for players to stay out of the heat as they're going further into the tournament? 問:你來自於一個很熱的城市。當選手要在這個賽程努力往下一輪邁進時,克服日間炎 熱這個問題有多重要? RAFAEL NADAL: Believe me, not like here. I never had the same I never - I never feel the same like today when I was warming up outside. 豆豆:相信我,不會比這裡更熱。我從沒有這樣的經驗,當我在外面暖身時,我從來沒 有感受過跟今天一樣的熱度。 Q. How do you think people from places that are cooler than where you come from are going to be handling the situation? 問:你認為那些從比較冷的城市來選手比起你來說要如何適應這種炎熱? RAFAEL NADAL: It is a little bit easier for players who are from the countries with very hot. But in our case, I think is not like here, like this, no? In Spain is the winter right now. Is cold, very cold. So if you are from, I don't know, Argentina, right now is the summer, is a little bit easier because you arrive with the same conditions. But for us is much different. 豆豆:對於那些從炎熱城市來的選手來說會比較容易適應。但是以我來說,我認為西班 牙不像這裡這樣熱,不是嗎?在西班牙現在是冬天。很冷,非常冷。所以當你是 從,嗯,阿根廷,現在正是夏天的城市,會比較容易適應。因為你從類似的氣候 來到澳洲。但是對我們來說有些不同。 Q. Does having the roof closed or opened, the way it changes the way the court plays, is that good for your game or bad for your game? 問:當屋頂打開或關上都會影響球場狀態,對你的比賽來說是一件好事或是壞事? RAFAEL NADAL: Well, in the end you have to play well in both situations, no? Change a little bit, but not too much. Maybe is a little bit faster with the roof. But that's it. 豆豆:嗯,兩種狀況下你都得比賽,不是嗎?有一點不同,但沒有那麼多。也許有屋頂 時,球速會快一點。但是就是如此。 麻煩G版主有空幫我校對一下 XDDD 大家有錯要跟我說啊~~~昨天回家上床睡覺時,一度覺得我真是交際花啊~一直趕攤 XDD -- ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ ╭──╮ ╭──╮ ┌──╮╭──╮ ╭╮  ̄ ̄ ̄ 錯下 ˙ │╭╮│ │ ○ │ │╭╮││ ○ │ ││˙╮ i 過一 ││││ │ ˙│││││ │ ││ ˙ 就次 ││││ │╭╮││╰╯││╭╮│ │╰─╮ 沒囉 ╰╯╰╯ ╰╯╰╯ └──╯╰╯╰╯ ╰──╯ 有! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.170.222.238

01/30 13:14, , 1F
感謝雪克大辛苦翻譯 昨天才知道這很難XD
01/30 13:14, 1F

01/30 13:40, , 2F
不會啦 我才要感謝你翻席萌 >///<
01/30 13:40, 2F

01/30 13:40, , 3F
而且久了以後你就會習慣...被追殺要翻譯 (  ̄ c ̄)y▂ξ
01/30 13:40, 3F

01/30 16:24, , 4F
我想trying to change directions with the forehand
01/30 16:24, 4F

01/30 16:24, , 5F
for him 應該是Nadal想用他自己的正拍去壓迫Simon
01/30 16:24, 5F

01/30 16:25, , 6F
但Simon卻能夠在被壓迫的情況下持續對抽 所以下一段
01/30 16:25, 6F

01/30 16:26, , 7F
Nadal才說他改成多用反手切球去對付Simon
01/30 16:26, 7F

01/30 16:30, , 8F
G版大好認真~(淚~~) 小a你瞧瞧g版大人真好
01/30 16:30, 8F
※ 編輯: shak 來自: 218.170.222.238 (01/30 16:33)

01/30 16:31, , 9F
還沒講完..;p 而且Nadal反切夠水準所以才奏效
01/30 16:31, 9F

01/30 16:32, , 10F
不過我要出門了 所以shak跟a111156987請好好合作 :p
01/30 16:32, 10F

01/30 16:33, , 11F
感謝板上各位Nadal迷的辛苦貢獻~
01/30 16:33, 11F

01/30 16:34, , 12F
***ˋ(  ̄▽ ̄)ˊ***
01/30 16:34, 12F