[2008 Olympic Games] Nadal def Gonzalez賽後 …

看板Nadal作者 (Allez,Justine!!!)時間16年前 (2008/08/18 18:39), 編輯推噓8(803)
留言11則, 9人參與, 最新討論串1/1
原文 from:http://www.asapsports.com/show_interview.php?id=51672 BEIJING, CHINA R. NADAL/F. Gonzalez 6-3, 7-6, 6-3 Q. Now that it's over and you've added the Olympic gold medal to a year that seems to be getting better and better for you, can you talk a little bit about how the Olympics, playing here, the travel, playing the entire week, how that may or may not affect what's ahead now in the next couple of weeks going to New York? RAFAEL NADAL: Well, right now I think is not the moment for thinking New York, no? Now is the moment for enjoy this moment because I am having unbelievable year. So is more than -- nowhere in my best dreams I can imagine something like what I did this year, so I want to enjoy these moments, no? I know how difficult is win these things, and especially here, because you only have one chance every four years. And win here for me is, well, unbelievable, no? Just can say thank you very much all my team for supporting me all the time. Thank you very much all the athletes in the village, because I spend a fantastic time there. I was two weeks here. I arrived very tired after flying directly from Cincinnati to here. And the reason probably what I won -- the reason for I won this title is because I have a fantastic time here enjoying a lot in the village. Thank you very much all the Spanish athletes for coming every day to supporting me. So that's was amazing experience for me, no? Q.現在賽事已經結束,而你取得了第一面的奧運金牌,對你而言這代表你的表現將會漸進 佳境。你能否告訴我們,你對奧運的感想,在這裡打球、觀光和一星期的比賽,會不會 對接下來幾星期在紐約的美網有何影響呢? Rafa:嗯,我現在不會去想到紐約的比賽。現在正是好好享受這勝利時光的時候,因為今年 對我而言是如此的不可思議!更超預料之外的是---現在在我做夢的時候,我都會夢 到今年我的表現是多麼的好!所以,我要好好享受這些時刻。我知道要贏得這些比賽 是如此的困難,特別是在這裡的賽事,因為只有四年一次的機會!而且,對我而言, 贏得這項比賽是充滿驚奇的。我想對不論在何時都支持我的應援團說聲謝謝!謝謝在 選手村的所有選手們,因為你們讓我渡過很美好的時光。兩個星期前我剛到這裡的時 候,是非常疲憊的,因為我直接從辛辛妠堤飛過來這裡。而這也可能是我贏得原因-- 我之所以能取得這項賽事的原因是因為我充份的享受在選手村的生活。謝謝每天都來 支持我的西班牙選手們!這是非常讓人興奮的經驗! Q. The second set tiebreaker, it seemed to change the match. You raised your level up. Was that the key for you? RAFAEL NADAL: Well, for sure, when you win the tiebreak, especially when you are two sets up, everything is a little bit easier later, no? Especially because he lost a chance in the second with two set points. I played a very good tiebreak. That was decisive in the match. And finally in the third set, I have a little bit more chances for have another break, but I didn't. So finally I won with one break. But I think I played almost perfect match, no? Q.第二盤的搶七,似乎改變了比賽的情勢。你提升了你的技術層面。它對你而言是關鍵嗎? Rafa:確實是的,當你拿下tiebreak,特別又是在你取得兩盤的狀況下,對於之後的比賽進 行就會容易的多。特別因為他在第二盤比賽中錯失拿下兩個得勝分的機會。在 tiebreak中,我打得很好!這是比賽中決定性的一刻。而且,在最後的第三盤,我 有比較多的機會拿下另一個破發點,但我並沒拿下。因此,最後我以一個破發點拿下 勝利。但我相這確實打了一場完美的比賽。 Q. I think to be No. 1 in the world, to win Paris, to win Wimbledon, to win the Olympic Games are different feelings? Are they all the same feeling? Can you express something different for each of these four different incredible results you had? Can you try? RAFAEL NADAL: Well, everything is different feeling. But, you know, win here is more than -- the feeling is a little bit more special, no, because I know in the tennis, the Grand Slams are a little bit more important than here. But here you only have one chance every four years, no? Probably for the tennis player are a little bit more the slams. But for sportsmen, the Olympic Games are more important than everything. I don't know what different feelings I can express. The thing is, win here, I feel like I win for all the country. That's more special, no? I win for a lot of people, not only for me. Q.我想對於成為世界排名第一的選手,拿下巴黎賽事、贏得溫布敦勝利和取得奧運金牌是 如此不同的感覺吧?對你而言,感覺是一樣的嗎?你能試說一些對於這四項不可思議 的成就比較不同的看法嗎? Rafa:嗯,每一個都有不同的体驗。但你知道的,在這裡拿下比賽感覺更是特別,因為我知 道知在網球賽事中,大滿貫是比這裡更重要些。但是,這個比賽每四年只有一次啊! 可能對於網球選手來說會是比較重要的。但對於運動家來說,奧運的比賽更勝於一切 !我不曉得我還能表達什麼不同的看法。我想,在這裡取得比賽就好像是為整個國家 贏得比賽一樣。這是更特別的經驗,我為很多人拿下勝利,而不是只有為我自己。 Q. Tomorrow you're going to wake up with a gold medal by your side and also being ranked No. 1 in the world. What makes you so good right now? RAFAEL NADAL: I don't know. I did very well the last few years, too, no? I always try to improve my tennis, try to be better player than before, every month, every month, every year. So finally, probably this year I improve, no? I am having good confidence for play in Wimbledon. I'm having confidence for play on this surface, too, hard. On clay, I had the same results the last few years. I am playing an unbelievable season, no doubt. And I know how difficult is win these things. I have to be very happy for everything, no? Q.明天早晨你將和身旁的金牌以及成為世排名第一的身份醒來。是什麼讓現在的你表現如 此的好呢? Rafa:我還不曉原因呢…在過去這幾年,我的表現也非常的好。我總是致力於提昇我的網球 技術,先前的每一個月、每一年我都嘗試成為更好的球員為目標。因此,可能是這一 年我達到了目標吧…在溫網的比賽讓我有很好的信心狀態。而在這種場地比賽也讓我 很有自信!在硬地賽事中,過去這幾年來我也有一些成就。不可懷疑的是,我正處於 巔峰狀態。而且,我知道要拿下這些比賽是如此的困難。對於所有的事情,我都會感 到開心! Q. You've got a Wimbledon, you've got a golden medal, and tomorrow you're going to be the new No. 1 of the world. How do you plan to celebrate this? When you look back at everything you've done in this year, how do you feel? How would you describe the season and feeling of being the new No. 1 in the world? RAFAEL NADAL: The feeling, well, for sure I am very happy for be No. 1. But the feeling doesn't change too much because the last years I did very well, too. I was very happy being the No. 2. So finally I'm No. 1. For sure is a satisfaction , but at the same time I know -- I don't know. I don't have time to celebrate. I play New York in one week. So I want to enjoy that these two days probably, but later I have to be focused on New York. So probably after New York, after Davis Cup, after Davis Cup I'm going to have a good time for celebrate, no (smiling)? Q.你已經拿下溫布敦,也取得奧運金牌,而且明天你將成為世界排名第一。你會如何慶祝 這些成就呢?當你回顧今年你所達成的每件事時,你的感覺是什麼?你會如何描述和表 達成為世界第一的喜悅呢? Rafa:我很高興能成為世界排名第一。但是,我的感覺並不會改變的太多,因為去年我也打 得非常好!我很開心於處在世界第二的位子。最後,我終於成為排名第一的選手。我 滿常滿足於此,不過我不知道我是否有時間為此慶祝。在一星期之內我將會在紐約比 賽。所以我可能會在這兩天慶祝吧。但在之後我會全力備戰美網。所以,可能在美網 和台維斯盃比賽後,我才會為此慶祝囉! (帶著微笑接受訪談…) Q. Some players said you're the most popular sportsman in the village, signing autographs every minute. How do you feel about it? How do you like it? RAFAEL NADAL: I don't know, no? I was there. I feel the same like every other athlete. And I think they feel the same like me, no? They feels like me. I did some photos. I did some autographs. But always was a pleasure, no, because I did with another sport man. That's always a very good feeling, have a photo with another sport man like me, no? Q.有一些選手提及,你是選手村中最受觀迎的運動員,每一分鐘都在幫著簽名。對此你的 感覺是?你得享受它嗎? Rafa:不曉得說…在這裡,我覺得我和其他選手是一樣的。而且,我想他們對我的感覺也一 樣。他們好像很喜歡我。所以,我會準備一些照片和簽名。但總是個讓人愉快的經驗 ,因為我會和其他運動員一起弄這些東西。這都是會讓人開心的感覺,和其他和我一 樣的運動員在一起拿著照片。 Q. To be a successful athlete there are four factors. Number one, talent. Number two, coach. Number three, opportunity. Number four, hard work. So to become as successful as you are, what percentage would you allocate to each of the factors? RAFAEL NADAL: I don't know, no (smiling)? Some things probably is coming because the things are coming. But for the rest of the things is important, have a good work, no, have a good peoples around you for give you a good work. I think I had a very good people around me, and I think I have in the present, too, no ? So for that reason I think I am here right now. The percentage I think is impossible to calculate. Q.成為成功的選手所要具備的四個要素為:第一,天份;第二,教練;第三,機會;第四 ,努力不懈。所以,要成為和你一樣成功的球員選手,每一個要素你都分配幾個百分比 呢? Rafa:我不曉得…(繼續微笑中)有一些努力會因為其他的努力跟隨而來。但是,仍有一些很 重要的因素吧…像是一份好的工作一樣,在你週遭有一些好的人們給你好的工作。我 想,我的身邊一直有很好的人們圍繞,而且現在也還是有的。這就是目前我能在這裡 的理由。我想這是不可能去計算的! Q. Do you think it's possible to be a different pressure being No. 1 instead of No. 2, as you're trying to hold on to something instead of going after something? RAFAEL NADAL: Different pression? No, I don't think so. I say for me, doesn't change too much two weeks ago and right now. The pression is the same because I will be No. 1 tomorrow, but at the same time I want to continuing win the same titles like when I was No. 2. I want to continuing be in the top positions like I was when I was No. 2. Probably I'm going to be No. 2 another time in a few months. You never know, no? I think the pression doesn't change. Q.你認為,成為世界第一而不是以第二的身份去比賽會有不同的壓力嗎?因為你正要嘗試 於維持某個身份而不是為某件事追尋呢? Rafa:不同的壓力嗎?不,我不這麼想。我說過,兩個星期前的狀態和目前並不會有太大的 改變。壓力將會是相同的,因為明天我將成為第一,但同一時間我也會繼續努力於 拿下和我在世界排名第二時的賽事頭銜。我會繼續維持巔峰狀態就和我在排名第二時 一樣。也許在幾個月之後,我又會成為排名第二。我永遠不會知道是會不會如此。我 想壓力是不會改變的。 Q. Do you think you can improve your game? If yes, what can you improve? RAFAEL NADAL: Always you can improve, no? If Federer can improve, me for sure. For sure I can improve the slice; I can improve the serve a hundred percent. I can and I must improve my serve, no? I have to improve a little bit more the volley, too. And the rest of the things, for sure I have to continuing improve. I'm happy, but always you can play a little bit more inside the court, you can play a little bit more long, you can play a little bit more close to the lines. Everything can improve always, no? Important is be with good humble for continuing try improve, no? Q.你認為我還能更加的增進你的能力嗎?如果是的話,你想增進哪一方面? Rafa:總是有能進步的地方。如果Federer可以更進步,我當然也可以!我可以增加削球的 能力,也可以增進進球率百分百的發球能力。我可以也必需增加我的發球能力。我 必需多練習一些截擊球。其他的方面,我當然也會努力進步。我很開心,但你總是 要能盡可能的打得更接近線邊。你可以打的稍微長一點,也可以打得更靠近底線。每 件事都有可以再進步的時候。重要的是努力進步的同時還能保持謙遜! Q. You got huge crowd support today and all of your matches here in Beijing. How big was it for you to have the crowd behind you? RAFAEL NADAL: Always is very important have the crowd behind you, no? Here the crowd was very nice with me all the time. The Chinese public, too. Especially to the athletes who comes from the village for supporting me, the Spanish athletes. That's always a pleasure. I just can say thank you to the Chinese fans and especially the athletes, too, no? Q.每一場你在比京的比賽都有很多為你加油的球迷。對你來說,擁有這麼多球迷的支持是 有多麼重要呢? Rafa:有支持你的球迷在你的背後總是重要的!這裡的球迷對我都非常的好,中國球迷也是 。特別是那些從選手村來為我加油的運動員們,我們的西班牙運動員!那總是讓人開 心的!我想說謝謝你們,中國的球迷們,特別是運動員們! Q. Do you think the No. 1 player of the world takes some responsibility to contribute to developing the game in the underdeveloped part of the world, for instance, Bangladesh? RAFAEL NADAL: Well, if Bangladesh want to do something with me. Q.你認為身為世界排名第一的球員是否該為未開發的國家像是Bangladesh盡一些發展網 球運動的責任呢? Rafa:嗯,如果Bangladesh需要我的話,我會去做的! Q. I'm not saying only Bangladesh. RAFAEL NADAL: Well, you know my English is not perfect, so is difficult to express something like this for me, no? I say, if I can help with something to Bangladesh, the people just have to tell me and it's gonna be a pleasure for me always. Q.我不是只有說Bangladesh喔… Rafa:嗯…你知道的,我的英文會話不是那麼的好,所以我很容易說出像上面一樣的話。 我的意思是,如果我能對Bangladesh有些幫助的話,那邊的人們只需要告訴我就 可以了。而且,能幫上忙對我來說總是快樂的! Q. When you switched on your telephone, who did you speak to first? RAFAEL NADAL: I only spoke with my uncle and coach, no? Q.當你開機的時候,你會第一個打電話給誰呢? Rafa:我想應該會是我的叔叔和教練吧! Q. There was some concern this summer about how condensed your schedule was because of the Olympics. Is it worth it now? RAFAEL NADAL: Not only for the Olympics. Q.對於今夏你賽程的安排有些擁擠,是因為奧運的關係嗎? Rafa:不是只為了奧運做此安排。 Q. Spain has had an incredible summer with the Euro, the Tour de France. Can you say how proud you are of your country. RAFAEL NADAL: We must be very happy, no? We win a lot of important titles in the last month - the last few years, too. We have very good sportsmen in Formula One, in Moto, tennis, football, cycling, too. In everything. In golf we have a good talents, too, good golf players. With a lot more things we are in the top positions of the world, no? So Spain is a big country, but not the same like another ones, and we are in the top positions, so we have to be very happy for these things, no? We know how tough is be in the top positions on everything, and in sports, too. So we have a good -- I forgot one very important: basketball. Q.西班牙在歐洲盃中已經有很好的表現,the Tour de France.你可以說說看你有多以你的 國家為傲嗎? Rafa:我們肯定是非常高興的!上個月我們拿下很多重要的賽事,過去幾年也是如此!在一 級方程式、賽車賽事、網球、足球和自由車比賽中也有很多很好的選手!在高爾夫方 面,我們也有具備天份的選手!因為這些表現,我們正處於頂尖狀態。西班牙是如此 的強大,雖然在其他方面不一定是如此的表現,但我們都很高興能這樣的成就!在其 他方面和在運動方面的發展,我們都知道要進入頂尖狀態是不容易的。所以我們有很 好的表現-- 對了!還有一個非常重要的比賽項目,籃球也是其中之一! Q. What would you say was your favorite moment of the Beijing Olympics? RAFAEL NADAL: Favorite moment? Every day was different, no? So every day was a special moments. I lived special moments in the village. I don't know. I was knowing a lot of people here in the village, and always was a pleasure know new people, no? Sometimes you see some athletes, all athletes of the world, but especially Spain on TV, and finally you know. So that's always a pleasure. I enjoy a lot - more than a normal tournament. Is totally different experience . I love that. Q.在北京奧運中,你最喜歡的時光是什麼呢? Rafa:最喜歡的時刻嗎?每一天都是不同的。所以,每一天都是特別的!在選手村中,我很 享受。不曉得,是不是因為我住在選手村的關係,認識很多人。而且,能認識很多新 的朋友總是讓人愉快的!有時候你會看到許多來自世界各地的運動員,而到最後你才 發現,原來曾在西班牙的電視上看過他們!這總是讓人開心的!這比我在一般賽事中 更來的享受!我很喜愛這種完全不同的經驗! =============================================================================== 下午起來就想來翻完這一篇,Rafa的賽後專訪! 終於翻好囉! 希望你們會喜歡! Rafa,Rafa,I love you!!! ^^ -- 為有點努力的自己加油、打氣! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.195.197.90

08/18 18:53, , 1F
有個字看錯囉 西班牙的籃球比較強 不是棒球喔
08/18 18:53, 1F

08/18 18:55, , 2F
sorry......
08/18 18:55, 2F
※ 編輯: joe2233 來自: 123.195.197.90 (08/18 18:55)

08/18 18:56, , 3F
已更正…XDD 真是不好意思啊!
08/18 18:56, 3F

08/18 20:00, , 4F
豆豆真是可愛又討人疼愛的孩子啊~~~(摸頭)
08/18 20:00, 4F

08/18 20:06, , 5F
金牌球王~~~~~~~~~
08/18 20:06, 5F

08/18 20:13, , 6F
有看有推 不過為什麼北京變比京啊XD
08/18 20:13, 6F