Questions for Rafa (7/2) 中英對照

看板Nadal作者時間16年前 (2008/07/02 20:56), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://timesonline.typepad.com/rafael_nadal/2008/07/questions-for-1.html http://sports.sina.com.cn/t/2008-07-02/18353760868.shtml 沒有全翻,部份自己翻譯 Wednesday, July 02, 2008 Questions for Rafa Q:How is it to play against Andy Murray when you know the crowd won't cheer for you?(Renetta) 問:你要如何面對Andy Murray?當你知道對手是他。 Rafa: The crowd has always been very god with me here and I always felt a lot of support. Tomorrow it would be normal they give a bigger support to Andy. But here it is always a very polite crowd. 答:這裡的群眾對我非常好,明天當然他們會給Andy很大的支持。 但這裡的群眾總是有禮貌的。 Q:How many times have you watched last year's Wimbledon final? It was such a heartbreaking finish. What have you learned from it?(LC, Canada) 問:你看過去年溫布爾登決賽的錄像嗎?幾次?那是一個令人傷心的結局,你認為自己從 中學到了什麼? Rafa: Never to be honest. I remember it and hopefully I have learned from it. 答:老實說從未看過,但是我記得那場比賽的每一個瞬間,希望我從中學到了一些東 西。 Q:How come Roger Federer and Maria Sharapova get custom-made outfits from Nike but not you?(Michelle) 問:費德勒與莎拉波娃從NIKE那裡得到了定做的服裝,但是你為什麼沒有呢? Rafa: Not a problem, believe me. 答:相信我,這並不是什麼問題。 Q:When you're in a bad mood, nervous or sad, what do you do? (Axèle, France) 問:當你心情不好、緊張、傷心,你會怎麼做? Rafa: It is different to be in a bad mood, nervous or sad. When I am in a bad mood I simply don't talk. When I am sad I am in a way that I don't see anyone. When I am nervous I simply behave strange and try to think on different things. 答:心情不好、緊張、傷心是不同的,當我心情不好我只是不講話,當我傷心 我有點不想看見任何人,當我緊張我可能有奇怪的舉動而且會想很多不同的事情。 Q:My question is a little bit indiscreet. For sleeping, do you wear pyjamas, underpants or nothing?(Céline, Paris) 問:我的問題有點涉及私密,晚上睡覺的時候,你穿什麼呢?睡衣、內褲還是其他什 麼? Rafa: Underpants 答:內褲。 Q:My friend at work doesn’t believe it is really you writing the blog. How can I convince her it is really you?(Katy Smith) 問:我工作上的朋友並不相信真的是你在寫這個blog,我怎麼才能說服她,讓她相信 真的是你呢? Rafa: Tell your friend she has to believe on things. Otherwise I would be cheating people, the newspaper, etc. Not really me doing that. 答:告訴你的朋友,她必須學會相信事情,否則那我就是在欺騙人了,還有報紙,等 等,但我並沒有這麼做。 Q:Would you ever consider getting a tattoo, like Carlos Moya? (Corné Swanepoel) 問:你有考慮做一個紋身嗎?像Carlos Moya那樣? Rafa: With all the respects that is not my style. 答:我很尊重他們的生活方式,但是這不是我的風格。 Q:You are always confident and relaxed during your press conferences. Do you think and answer in English or do you think in Spanish and translate into English?(Nina Low) 問:你在發佈會上的時候顯得非常自信和放鬆,你在思考和回答的時候,是用英文來 想,還是用西班牙語來想,然後試著翻譯成英語呢? Rafa: I think in Spanish and try to speak English. 答:我是用西班牙語來想,然後試著用英語說出來。 Q:I'm from the Philippines and I'm fourteen years old. Is tennis what you always wanted to do or be when you were my age?(Emily) 問:我來自菲律賓,14歲。你在14歲總是喜歡打網球嗎? Rafa: Yes, definitely. 答:當然。 Q:I am a chocolatier in Sydney. We all know how much you love your chocolates. Do you have a particular favourite?(Chocopants, Sydney) 問:我們知道你喜歡巧克力,你最愛吃哪種口味? Rafa: I like the Nutella which is not really chocolate. Dark chocolate is not my favorite, I prefer it with milk. 答:我喜歡Nutella(編:意大利廠商Ferrero生產的巧克力醬),黑巧克力不是我的最愛, 我比較喜歡有牛奶成份的巧克力。 Q:Do you like ghost stories? Are there any ghost stories associated with any of the clubs or locker rooms you have visited?(Mrinalini) 問:你喜歡聽鬼故事嗎?你知道的有什麼鬼故事是和俱樂部或者更衣室聯繫在一起的 ?而你又恰好曾經到訪過那裡的? Rafa: No, no. I don't like them. I am scared of them... :-) 答:不,不,我不喜歡聽鬼故事,我很怕這些的…… Q:Who is your favorite sports man or woman in the world? Pádraig, Ireland. 問:世界上你最喜歡的體育界男運動員或者女運動員是誰? Rafa: Spain's National football team, Tiger Woods, Roger Federer. 答:西班牙國家足球隊,伍茲,還有費德勒。 Q:You have such a busy year with the Olympics and Davis Cup. Will you be playing all of the Masters Series hard court games this season?(Elsa Ayala) 問:你有忙碌的一年,奧運和Davis盃,你這個賽季會打所有的大師系列賽嗎? Rafa: Yes. 答:是的。 Q:Did you take any exams before you became a professional tennis player? If so, how well did you do?(Angela) 問:在你成為職業網球運動員之前,你有參加考試嗎?如果有,你的成績怎麼樣? Rafa: I studied at school. Is that what you mean? 答:我有在學校學習,你問的是這個意思嗎? Q:A lot of people say that you look like the character Mowgli from the Disney movie Jungle Book. What do you think about that comparison? Do you agree? (Iara Ferreira, Brazil) 問:許多人都說你長得很像迪斯尼電影《叢林王子》中的角色Mowgli,你怎麼看你們 倆相像的對比?你同意嗎? Rafa: No, I don't agree, but if they see it, for them, there must be something. 答:不,我不同意,但是如果他們非要這麼看,對他們來說或許有點意思。 Q:Do you speak much Catalan when you're hanging out in Manacor with your friends and family, or is it mostly Spanish?(Andy, Los Angeles) Rafa: I speak Mallorcan (similar to Catalan) at home and with my friends in Manacor. It is our mother tongue. When someone doesn't speak it then we switch to Spanish. 這是問他在家講什麼語言?答:講Mallorcan語(編:一種方言),或講西班牙語。 Q:Do you ever think about getting an English tutor when you're in Manacor? Cedrine, UK 問:你有想過在馬洛卡的時候,請一個老師學習英語嗎? Rafa: No, not really. No time for that. I prefer to play golf... 答:不,沒有,因為沒有時間來做這些。空閒的時候我更願意去打高爾夫。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.169.101.218

07/02 20:59, , 1F
學會相信有時候比學會懷疑還難...
07/02 20:59, 1F
※ 編輯: nq 來自: 118.169.101.218 (07/02 21:01)

07/04 18:47, , 2F
每次看Rafa的訪問都覺得他好可愛喔~
07/04 18:47, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #18QthYQK (Nadal)