[Timesonline] Nadal's blog (7/2) 新浪中譯

看板Nadal作者時間16年前 (2008/07/02 18:55), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://timesonline.typepad.com/rafael_nadal/2008/07/how-will-i-do-p.html Wednesday, July 02, 2008 How will I do playing against Andy and the crowd? Follow Nadal v Murray with our live commentary Hi everyone, Well tomorrow (today when you read this), I have that big match here at Wimbledon. I play against the local player Andy Murray. It is funny in one way since I have always gotten a lot of support here at Wimbledon. The crowds really support me and I really feel it. So tomorrow I suppose they will support mostly Andy. I have been asked a lot about that today. It is normal and I find it normal that the support will go to his side, but at the same time I am sure that they will be very respectful with me and I am also sure they will applaud the good points of both players. I expect this kind of atmosphere and I am sure that if the match is close and good the crowds will get very much into it. Today I woke up at around 10 and immediately after breakfast i changed plans. I had scheduled a practice at 1 pm but since my mother and sister arrived yesterday I decided to spend some time with them. I saw the sky all cleared and sunny and the forecast was great for the day so I decided to change the practice to 6pm. At the same time I had more time to rest the back of the knee just to be on the safe side. I had a lot of questions today about the knee but as I said yesterday, everything should be fine for tomorrow. Apparently for the next days the weather forecast is bad. The tournament has been great so far on that regard and you know what, the gentleman in the locker room said to us today that it is not going to rain... Normally the locals know well these things... but I tell them the forecast is not too good. Let's see. So, the Euro 08 is over and now it is like if I miss a bit of football. So to kill that, we watched a DVD that an Italian newspaper published a couple of years ago of goals. It is called the best 200 goals, so while we ate, we watched that on the TV. Glad that it is over because we won but on the other hand I miss those matches every afternoon/evening... See you tomorrow ! Rafa -------------------------------------------------------- ↓中譯 http://sports.sina.com.cn/t/2008-07-02/17363760820.shtml 納達爾繼續在英國《泰晤士報》上更新了自己的博客內容,台灣時間今天晚上,他將出戰 自己與英國本土希望之星穆雷的男單1/4決賽:   大家好,   明天(本文寫於週二),我將在溫布爾登迎來一場重要的比賽,將與本土選手穆雷展開 四強之爭。某種程度上這挺有趣,因為一直以來我在溫布爾登總是受到相當多的支持。這 裡的球迷非常支持我,我真的能夠感受到。所以,明天我想他們會更多的支持安迪(穆雷) ,今天我就被多次問到這個問題。這很正常,支持聲會在他那一邊,對此我會以平常心來 對待,但是同時我相信他們會非常禮貌的對待我,而且我還相信他們會為兩名選手打出的 精彩一擊都報以熱烈的掌聲。我期待能有這樣的氛圍,至於比賽我想會很接近,而且觀眾 們也能參與進來是很棒的。   今天我大約10點左右起的床,在吃完早餐之後我立刻改變了主意。下午1點我安排訓 練的計劃,但是由於我的母親與妹妹昨天到了這裡,因此我決定花一些時間與她們聚聚。 在看到天空晴朗,豔陽高照,而且天氣預報的消息也很不錯之後,我決定把訓練改在下午 6點進行。同時我也有更多的時間讓膝蓋的後部好好休息,而只是多用健康的部分。今天 我被問到了太多有關膝蓋的問題,但是就像我昨天說過的,到了明天一切都會沒問題。   看上去接下去的幾天,天氣預報的情況很糟糕,到目前為止,賽事一切都還很正常, 而且在更衣室裡還有人告訴我們今天不會下雨。通常本地人對這方面會非常清楚……但是 我告訴他們天氣預報的結果可不那麼好。接下來看看再說。   還有,2008歐洲盃結束了,現在我有點懷念足球了。為了抑制這種情緒,我們看了 許多年前一家意大利報紙出版的進球集錦,叫做「最佳200球」,最後我們一邊吃東西 一邊觀看電視。很高興一切結束了,因為我們奪得了冠軍,但是另一方面我每天下午和晚 上又非常的懷念這些比賽……   明天見了!   拉法 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.169.101.218
文章代碼(AID): #18QrwWHg (Nadal)