Questions for Rafa (7/1) 新浪中譯

看板Nadal作者時間16年前 (2008/07/02 18:46), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://timesonline.typepad.com/rafael_nadal/2008/07/questions-for-r.html Tuesday, July 01, 2008 Questions for Rafa Q:I notice in matches you towel off your left arm first, then your right. Does this routine follow you into the shower as well? Lauree, USA A:No, not at all. I didn't even realize what you just told me... Q:I've read that you do forfeits every time you lose a PlayStation match. What is the craziest one you've done so far? Sara Tang A:Many things: from doing the dog at Roland Garros from the players' restaurant to the transportation desk to push ups in the middle of a street, and others I can't tell. Q:What is your position when you play football? And can tell us if you are good (lol)? Amanda, Belgium A:Left forward. I love playing but I can't to avoid injuries. Q:I read questions about the food you like the most, but which food do you not like? Renske Schoonderbeek, The Netherlands A:Cheese, tomatoes, ... Q:When you want a treat, which type of food do you like to indulge in? Paul, Fareham A:Seafood in Mallorca Q:When you go out with friends, do you drink alcohol? Myranda A:Not really. I don't like it too much. Sometimes but never too much. Don't need it to be honest. Q:If you could go back in time and tell the younger version of yourself something – what would it be? Zine Stofile, Johannesburg A:Rafa Nadal. Q:Have ever played any of the tennis video games where you are one of the players? Do you play against yourself? Pamela, Montreal A:Not really. Q:Do you have a favourite English word or phrase? Are there any words which you find funny? Claire A:I still have to learn a lot to have these Q:Do you own or lease your own plane like Federer and Roddick? JL, Delaware A:No. But I have had some private flights from time to time. not often though. Q:I am a science teacher, and I was wondering if your uncle, Toni, taught you about the laws of physics (momentum etc) when you began to play. I think a lot of people fail to realise that science has a lot to do with the game. Jessyca, USA A:My uncle Toni is someone special but never went that far to be honest. Q:Would you consider playing mixed doubles? Who would you play with? You and Serena Williams would make a great team. Yassmin, The Virgin Islands A:I don't really have time to play mix doubles. I don't even play doubles at Grand Slams. Mixed doubs ar only at grand slams and I tend to focus only on singles then. -------------------------------------------------------- ↓中譯 http://sports.sina.com.cn/t/2008-07-02/01583759332.shtml 週二納達爾繼續在《泰晤士報》上回答了一些球迷提出的問題。現摘譯如下: Q:我曾看到過你說在輸掉PlayStation的遊戲之後,你們會做些懲罰遊戲。你幹過最瘋狂 的事情是什麼? A:太多了。在羅蘭-加洛斯從球員餐廳到交通服務台一路上學狗爬,在馬路中央做俯臥撐 ,還有些事情我可不能告訴你。 Q:踢球時候你踢什麼位置?你能不能告訴我們你踢得怎麼樣? A:左邊鋒。我很喜歡踢球,但是我無法避免受傷。 Q:我看到你回答了你最喜歡吃什麼,那你不喜歡吃什麼呢? A:乳酪、番茄…… Q:當你想請客時,你會選擇什麼? A:馬洛卡的海鮮。 Q:你跟朋友出去玩的時候會喝酒麼? A:不太喝,我並不喜歡喝酒。有時會喝點但從不會喝多。老實說我並不需要它。 Q:如果你能回到過去,你會跟更年輕的自己說什麼? A:拉法-納達爾。 Q:你會不會用自己玩網球遊戲?會不會跟自己比賽? A:不會。 Q:我是一名理科教師,所以我很好奇你的叔叔在你剛開始打球時候會不會教你一些 物理定律?我覺得大部分人都不明白網球之中的科學常識。 A:我叔叔托尼非常與眾不同,但老實說,他在這方面也沒有什麼研究。 Q:你真的不想打混雙嗎?你跟小威搭檔的話一定會所向無敵的。 A:我真的沒有時間打混雙,在大滿貫中我甚至不打雙打比賽。而且混雙只在大滿貫 賽事中才有,而我必須集中全力應付單打比賽。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.169.101.218
文章代碼(AID): #18Qro7je (Nadal)