[Timesonline] Nadal's blog (7/1) 新浪中譯

看板Nadal作者時間16年前 (2008/07/02 18:26), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://timesonline.typepad.com/rafael_nadal/2008/07/its-a-family-af.html Tuesday, July 01, 2008 My leg injury can't ruin a family affair Nadal Hi Everyone, To be very honest with you, I never thought I would be writing this blog today after a comfortable win against such a difficult player as Michal Youhnzny. We always had very difficult matches and it was a surprise to me the outcome of the match today. I was saying to you that I feel very comfortable and very good playing since I have been practicing great and also playing good at matches. But except for that scare I had today on the second game, I felt great on court. Talking about that scare I really thought at that moment that I injured myself. I even thought about the ligament since I heard a crack. I was very scared, believe me. Then when Michael Novotny (the ATP trainer) and the tournament doctor came and checked it out, they told me it was normally OK and that I could continue to play. Scary moments when everything goes through your mind. Having to retire on the second game of the match in the 2nd week at Wimbledon is not precisely what you dream about. So the worries are big. But as I say everything is OK and hopefully tomorrow when I wake up the back part of the leg should be fine. I did a precautionary test after my press conference and I should be fit to play on Wednesday. It would have been terrible and specially on a personal way now that my mother and sister arrived this morning. Can you imagine? they arrive today and after only 2 games I am out. Same with the crowd, huhh? Anyway, things are well and I am really looking forward to playing Andy on Wednesday. I watched most of the last 3 sets and I am very excited about that match. Many thanks to all and probably you have noticed I didn't say anything about Spain, huhhh? Viva España !!! Thanks Rafa --------------------------------------------- ↓中譯 http://sports.sina.com.cn/t/2008-07-02/01563759330.shtml 溫網賽事剛剛進入第二周,納達爾卻險些因為突襲的傷病而早早離開賽場。幸虧一切只是 一場虛驚,驚魂未定的納達爾在輕鬆取勝之後更新了自己溫網期間刊登在《泰晤士報》上 的博客。以下為摘譯:   「我要老實的跟你說,我從來沒有想過能像今天這樣輕鬆的戰勝一位像尤茲尼這樣難 纏的對手。我以前跟他總要有一番苦戰,所以今天這樣的結果也讓我非常驚喜。我最近一 直在說,我現在感覺非常舒服,打得也很好。除了在今天比賽的第二局中我所遭遇到的恐 慌之外,我一直覺得在球場上感覺很棒。   談到恐慌,我那一刻真的以為自己受傷了。因為聽到了爆裂聲,我甚至以為那傷是韌 帶斷裂。相信我,我當時要被嚇死了。不過當諾沃特尼(ATP訓練師)和賽事醫生來為我檢 查,告訴我一切正常之後,我才能繼續比賽。當恐懼襲來,腦海中會自然浮現各種糟糕的 情況。在溫網第二周、比賽剛開始的第二局時就因傷退賽可不是任何人所希望看到的,所 以當時我非常憂慮。不過,正如我所說,現在一切正常,希望當我明天早上起床時我的腿 還是好的。在賽後新聞發佈會之後,我做了一些預防的測試,我必須在週三比賽時恢復良 好。   這實在是太可怕了,特別是就我個人而言,我的媽媽和妹妹今天早上剛剛來到我身邊 。你能想像嗎?她們今天剛剛到這裡,但在兩局之後我就要打包回家了?來看球的觀眾感 覺應該也很糟糕吧?不過事情在向好的方面發展,我期待著和安迪(穆雷)在週三的比賽。 我看了他今天比賽後三盤的大部分,我很期待與他一戰。   感謝你們,此外,也許你已經察覺到我並沒有說太多關於西班牙隊的事情?   西班牙萬歲!!!   拉法 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.169.101.218
文章代碼(AID): #18QrVadL (Nadal)