[Timesonline] Nadal's blog (6/29) 附翻譯

看板Nadal作者 (燈泡)時間16年前 (2008/06/30 11:04), 編輯推噓5(502)
留言7則, 6人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Sunday, June 29, 2008 Vamos Espana!! Hi everyone, I just came from defeating Nicolas Kiefer in my 3rd round match at Wimbledon. I am writing this blog straight away after winning and have just finished my work both at the physiotherapist and with the media. Lot of questions about a potential final here at Wimbledon, but not from last year... They ask me about this year! Already! 我剛剛在溫布頓第三輪擊敗了N.Kiefer。一結束和媒體及物理治療師的會面後我就上來 寫blog了。有很多問題是關於溫布頓決賽,但都不是關於去年....他們現在就問我了耶! If you follow me, I always say that I take match after match and don't even look at the draw since I consider every rival very difficult. I said the other day that Gulbis was dangerous and difficult and there you go he took the first set and the second, very importantly for the match went to a tie break. If he had won that set it would have been a different game. That's why I say these things. 如果你跟著我,一直以來我會說我只是一場接一場打,甚至不會去看籤表,因為每一位 對手都是非常難(被擊敗)的。像前幾天和可爾必思打的那一場就很危險和困難,他拿下了 第一盤,而第二盤打到了這場比賽關鍵的搶7。如果他贏下這盤,那這場比賽就不一樣了。 這就是為什麼我一直強調這些。 My next match is against Mikhail Youzhny from Russia. A very difficult player who has beaten me at important tournaments. I remember the year he beat me at the quarters of the US Open. He hits very hard and flat and I always have very tough matches against him on fast surfaces. 我下一場比下是對上俄羅斯的柚子泥。他是一個非常難纏的對手,曾在重要比賽裡擊敗 過我。我記得那年他在美網八強打敗我。他的擊球強而且平,我在快速場地對上他總是打 得非常辛苦。 No need to go far in time or place. Last year, here at Wimbledon, I was 2 sets to love down and really struggling on that Court No 2. It was a great and epic match for me that boosted even more my confidence. I think I really played great on those following three sets and managed to win. Very important win. I mean, those matches at those courts are very important. They are tricky, very tricky and the rivals know that too. 不用說其他的,去年一樣在溫布頓這裡,我輸了頭兩盤,在第二球場掙扎著。這是一場 非常美好、如史詩般的比賽,激勵了我並增加了我的信心。我想我在之後的三盤打的很好 並且拿下了比賽,很重要的勝利。我的意思是,這些比賽很重要,它們非常非常的詭多 變,我的對手也清楚這個。 And it's been a while since I wanted to say this. I would like to send a big hello and give my support to Vittorio Selmi. He is an ATP employee and one of the men who really know about this sport. He is an open book. Knows the history of the game, was part of it, one of the pillars together with other people and a person really important that was always close. Well he is going through tough moments in his life since the management of the ATP, the top management, has put him aside. A person that has been working for 30 years for this sport doesn't deserve this treatment. Something really bad from a human point of view that shows the type of people at the top of this organization, our organization, the one that is supposed to be representing us. Vitto, cheer up and hope to see you soon. We want you on top form! 還有一件事我想說很久了。我想向Vittorio Selmi打聲招呼並表達我的支持。他是一位 ATP的工作人員,並且是個真正懂網球這種運動的人。他就像是一本書一樣,知道這項 比賽的歷史,並且是它的一部份,也是它的支柱人物之一,他(對於網球運動)是非常 重要的人物,並且非常的關注比賽。但他正經歷他人生中的難關,因為ATP的高層, 最高的那一層,忽視了他。一個為這項運動奉獻了30年的人不應該得到這樣的待遇。 從人的觀點來看,有些很糟的東西顯示出了那些居這個組織最高位置的典型,這個 原本應該代表我們的組織。Vitto,加油,我希望能很快能再見到你,我們想要你來坐 這個位置。(譯os:難得看Rafa開槍XD) And of course, I could not finish today's blog without mentioning the final on Sunday. No, no, there is no tennis tomorrow (for those only following tennis). I mean the Eurocup of football. Spain 2 Germany 1 is my guess. I didn't guess right one score so far, but hopefully tomorrow It will be the first one I guess right. I am confident and very nervous at the same time. More than if I play !!! I spoke to Casillas the other day after the semifinals and I am sure they are going to win. They really believe in themselves and they can do it. This is very important. They are convinced they can do it, and they will do it. Believe me when I say this is very important for Spain too. We need this win. So... Vamos España!!!! 還有,我當然不可能不提星期天的決賽就完成今天的blog。不,不,明天沒有網球賽 (為了只看網球的人解釋一下),我說的是歐洲盃,我猜西班牙2比德國1。我從來沒猜對比 數過,但希望明天那場會成為我第一次猜對的比賽(譯os:Rafa你是賭多少啊XD)。 我很有自信但也很緊張,比我自己打還緊張!!!我跟Casillas在SF隔天說過話,我確定他 們會贏,他們很有信心自己可以做到。這非常重要,他們被認為可以做到,他們可以的。 相信我當我說這對西班牙很重要,我們需要這場勝利。所以....西班牙加油!!!! Thanks. Rafa -- 張爸之於ptt 就像皮皮鬼之於霍格華茲 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.229.172.115

06/30 11:30, , 1F
柚子泥、可爾必思…這裡是美食版嗎?XD
06/30 11:30, 1F

06/30 11:31, , 2F
都"納豆"版了咩XD
06/30 11:31, 2F
※ 編輯: a111156987 來自: 125.229.172.115 (06/30 11:42)

06/30 11:45, , 3F
真的全部都是食物耶 (午餐時間到了 XD)
06/30 11:45, 3F

06/30 13:17, , 4F
乃仁說他有自己寫信說要罷免ATP的主席
06/30 13:17, 4F

06/30 18:30, , 5F
柚子泥...可以加一點冰塊和蜂蜜一起打成冰沙嗎
06/30 18:30, 5F

06/30 19:00, , 6F
聽起來好好喝...
06/30 19:00, 6F