[外電] Cano's representative being investigat

看板NY-Yankees作者時間11年前 (2013/04/23 08:17), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
MLB roundup: Cano's representative being investigated By The Sports Xchange | The SportsXchange Major League Baseball is investigating New York Yankees second baseman Robinson Cano for potentially having ties to controversial South Florida clinic Biogenesis, ESPN reported Monday. Sonia Cruz, a spokeswoman for Cano's foundation, is listed as being a Biogenesis customer last summer. 週一據ESPN報導,大聯盟正在調查Cano,因其和有爭議South Florida生技 診所有潛在的關係。 去年夏天,Cano的基金會發言人Sonia Cruz被列在生技診所的顧客名單上。 Outfielder Melky Cabrera and teammate Alex Rodriguez, friends of Cano, are also being investigation for connections with the clinic. "It doesn't have anything to do with me," Cano told reporters Monday. "I know what I'm doing and I know myself. I'm going to play my game. I didn't see what the story said but I have no comment." Cano said that Cruz is still a spokeswoman for his foundation. The Miami-based clinic is suspected of providing performance-enhancing drugs to major league players. 外野手Melky Cabrera以及隊友的Alex Rodriguez,Cano的朋友們,也都被 調查出與此診所有關聯。 週一 Cano告訴記者“跟我沒任何關係,我知我所為,我了解自己,沒看到 故事寫啥,也沒任何評論。” Cano提到 Cruz依然還是基金會的發言人,這家位於邁阿密的診所涉嫌提供 增強成績的藥物給大聯盟球員。 http://ppt.cc/-UtG -- 曾公:這支全壘打證明他不受這些傳聞影響 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 49.159.62.143
文章代碼(AID): #1HTTCsbz (NY-Yankees)