[新聞] Phil reaches back to picture-perfect …

看板NY-Yankees作者 (meier)時間13年前 (2011/04/05 20:45), 編輯推噓2(203)
留言5則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Phil Hughes spent the afternoon looking at photos of himself from last October, when he shut the Twins down in Game 3 of the AL Division Series, pitching seven scoreless innings. Hughes was comparing those photos with ones from his Sunday start against the Tigers, when he gave up five runs in four innings and his velocity dipped below 90 miles per hour for most of the day. The 24-year-old said he thinks he and pitching coach Larry Rothschild found some things to correct in his mechanics: namely, his head positioning and his arm swing being too long. Hughes also said he plans to do more long tossing before his start Friday afternoon in Boston. He is as baffled as anyone at his lost velocity. "It's impossible to know why," Hughes said. "I really have no idea. I know it didn't just disappear. I feel healthy." The Yankees are searching for clues why Hughes, who consistently hit 93 mph last year, topped out at 91 on Sunday and could not get a swinging strike on his fastball. Yankees manager Joe Girardi said he's not worried. "I'd be concerned if he was hurt," Girardi said. "He has said nothing to us to lead us to believe there is something bothering him. The one thing I don't want him to try to do is pitch to the [radar] gun. If you try to get to 94, you're not going to get there." Hughes said he is trying not to fixate on the radar-gun readings, but it's hard. "It's a key for me," Hughes said of his speed. "I'm confident it will come back." Hughes 跟投教Larry Rothschild對照去年的照片找出投球機制問題 揮臂太長&頭的位置不對 (春訓怎不找= =) Girardi說他不擔心除非他痛痛,且希望Hughes不要在意測速槍,因為他可能會硬要催球速 結果會更糟. Hughes說,他會試,但是很難,球速是我的一切..有信心球速會回來 http://nyp.st/dYny5g Girardi also pointed out that Hughes, who topped out at 91 mph yesterday, was never higher than 94 mph as a starter last year. The 96 mph stuff Hughes showed came when he was a reliever, and Girardi believes Hughes can be just fine even if his velocity doesn’t tick back up. “Sure he can,” Girardi said. “He has four pitches that he can use and he has to mix and he has to locate.” Also, just to reiterate: Girardi said there has been no indication that Hughes has any kind of physical/injury issue. http://bit.ly/hNaZma Girardi:球速沒回來也行啦,他有四種球路,他必須利用來配球並控好球的位置 再次重申,他沒受傷 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 180.218.4.238 ※ 編輯: meier0112 來自: 180.218.4.238 (04/05 21:00)

04/05 21:04, , 1F
Girardi講歸講,那石頭腦袋要是再不聽,繼續玩他的
04/05 21:04, 1F

04/05 21:05, , 2F
速球,卡特,速球,卡特,那我看他在洋基的生涯不會很長
04/05 21:05, 2F

04/05 21:08, , 3F
下次先發就知道改好了沒XD
04/05 21:08, 3F

04/05 21:30, , 4F
我真的很習慣Girardi的這種說法了耶...
04/05 21:30, 4F