[洋基] Off day notes and links

看板NY-Yankees作者 (orange)時間14年前 (2010/08/06 12:34), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://yankees.lhblogs.com/ Is it just me, or was this a slower off day than usual? The trade deadline has come and gone, Alex Rodriguez has his 600th home run, everyone is well aware of where the Yankees sit in the standings and a Red Sox-Yankees series needs no additional hype. It’s been a quiet day, in a good way. Not such a quiet day for the Red Sox Kevin Youkilis is out for the year. The team announced that Youkilis will have surgery to repair his thumb tomorrow. He’s expected to be back in time for spring training. The news came one day after Jacoby Ellsbury was activated from the disabled list, and three days after Mike Cameron was placed back on the DL with a lower abdominal strain Without Youkilis, Cameron or Dustin Pedroia, here’s the lineup Boston is using the night before coming to the Bronx: Ellsbury CF, Scutaro SS, Ortiz DH, Martinez C, Drew RF, Beltre 3B, Lowell 1B, Kalish LF, Hall 2B. The Yankees could see something similar this weekend Some other notes ‧ Tim Redding, who had been arguably Scranton/Wilkes-Barre’s best starting pitcher, has accepted a contract offer to play in Korea. I’m not sure he had pitched his way past Ivan Nova for a call-up, but he had a 0.69 WHIP during the month of July. That’s insane. Just like Donnie Collins predicted, Kei Igawa was moved into the rotation to fill Redding’s spot. Also, Amaury Sanit is back from his suspension. ‧ Speaking of guys who used to play for Scranton/Wilkes-Barre: Cody Ransom has been designated for assignment by the Phillies and Chad Tracy has signed with the Marlins. ‧ The Royals have designated Jose Guillen. He’s a right-handed hitting outfielder, but if the Yankees had any interest, I imagine they easily could have traded for him instead of Austin Kearns. ‧ Adam Dunn has been claimed off waivers. Jon Paul Morosi writes that the claiming team is unknown, but I find it hard to believe he could have slipped all the way to the Yankees. ‧ Someone finally owns the Texas Rangers, and it’s not Mark Cuban. ‧ When rounded — like it will be in every statistical listing ever — Mariano Rivera now has a 1.00 career WHIP. Russell Kahn marvels at that number over at Mr. Blogtober. … By the way, Russell calls that post the first of a 954-part series. If I ever claim to have a 954-part series in the works, feel free to smack me right in the head -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.112.226.13

08/06 13:07, , 1F
Tim Redding 被三星獅簽走了@@
08/06 13:07, 1F

08/06 14:40, , 2F
Igawa: 障礙-1 Yoshi! =皿=
08/06 14:40, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1CMv33aI (NY-Yankees)