[新聞] Villone和Mientkiewicz差點幹架...

看板NY-Yankees作者 (耿秋)時間15年前 (2008/09/15 16:43), 編輯推噓7(701)
留言8則, 7人參與, 最新討論串1/1
海盜隊在7比2領先時, 八局Mientkiewicz在一壘, Freddy Sanchez打出一個滾地球到二壘 手Aaron Miles, Miles想將小明觸殺, 希望造成雙殺, 但小明卻將球撞出Miles的手套, 結 果一個都沒殺到。裁判卻沒判防礙守備, 即使總教練Tony La Russa抗議也沒用。 但下一個打者Luis Cruz打出平飛球, 被紅雀的游擊手Brendan Ryan接殺, 便火速地傳給二 壘手Miles, 造成小明出局。但Miles動作太猛造成小明不爽,便對Miles大聲抗議。立即便 造成兩隊差點幹架, 不僅板凳淨空連牛棚投手也都衝上場。兩隊沒有拳擊賽, 但小明說了 一些讓Villone非常不爽的話, 讓三個球員拉住Villone才避免了一場老朋友間的幹架, 之後 Villone被驅逐出場。 諷刺的是, 小明在2004年ALCS系列賽的第六場也遇上了類似的守備, A-Rod將球從紅襪隊投 手Bronson Arroyo手上把球拍掉, 那時小明是紅襪隊的一壘手, 但A-Rod被判防礙守備而出 局。 09/14/2008 6:45 PM ET Villone ejected after on-field argument Benches empty after Miles, Mientkiewicz exchange words By Matthew Leach / MLB.com PITTSBURGH -- It's probably good that the Cardinals and Pirates won't see each other again this year. A dispute between the two teams over a play on the basepaths nearly turned into a full-on fight on Sunday afternoon. Both benches and bullpens emptied and Cardinals reliever Ron Villone was ejected, but no punches were exchanged. With the Pirates leading by a 7-2 score, Doug Mientkiewicz was on first base with one out in the bottom of the eighth inning. Freddy Sanchez hit a grounder to Aaron Miles at second base. Miles went to tag Mientkiewicz, hoping to begin a double play, and Mientkiewicz knocked the ball out of Miles' glove. "I got too far, went after the glove to try to knock the ball out," Mientkiewicz said. "I've played second base one start in my career, and I got plowed on my rear end." Rather than calling an out for interference, however, the umpires let the play stand. That didn't sit well with Miles or with manager Tony La Russa, who came out to argue the call, to no avail. However, the next batter, Luis Cruz, lined to shortstop Brendan Ryan, who fired to Miles, who doubled Mientkiewicz off of second. From there, it got heated. Miles took a moment to rub it in to Mientkiewicz, who came up firing. The benches cleared onto the field, followed by the bullpens, and a scrum was on. "When I got him out," Miles said, "I said, 'You're out. You're out of here. You're gone.' I was just kind of a little mad at the dirty play, and whatever. He reacted to it. I've said it before to guys, and they haven't said anything. Sometimes I say it because I'm excited." The altercation remained relatively restrained, except for an exchange between former Yankees teammates Mientkiewicz and Villone. Something that Mientkiewicz said set Villone off, and it ultimately took three teammates to restrain Villone. The left-hander was the only player ejected. "[Mientkiewicz] got away with a play," Villone said. "Maybe he's mad that he got doubled out. I'm upset that we lost. We move on. But I'm not going to let somebody sit there and just try to take advantage of my teammates." Ironically, Mientkiewicz was on the receiving end of a similar play in the 2004 American League Championship Series. In Game 6 of that series, Alex Rodriguez slapped the ball out of Bronson Arroyo's hands while Mientkiewicz was playing first base. Rodriguez was called out for interference. Matthew Leach is a reporter for MLB.com. Todd Krise contributed to this story. This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.130.155.141 ※ 編輯: leddy 來自: 140.130.155.141 (09/15 16:47)

09/15 16:53, , 1F
有種那壺不開提那壺的感覺 >"<
09/15 16:53, 1F

09/15 16:56, , 2F
A肉那個一定會一直被酸的...
09/15 16:56, 2F

09/15 16:56, , 3F
反正有心要酸三小都可以酸
09/15 16:56, 3F

09/15 17:17, , 4F
上帝之手事件?
09/15 17:17, 4F