[新聞] Yanks Note (2007/05/14)

看板NY-Yankees作者 (rresonance)時間17年前 (2007/09/15 22:47), 編輯推噓15(1501)
留言16則, 15人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20070914&content_id=2208017&vkey=news_nyy&fext=.jsp&c_id=nyy 09/14/2007 8:00 PM ET Notes: Posada displaying endurance Unexpectedly high average only improving throughout season By Bryan Hoch / MLB.com BOSTON -- The inevitable rush of autumn had already filled the New England air on Friday, as the Yankees warmed on the field for their final scheduled encounter with the Red Sox. 星期五 秋意已悄悄降臨波士頓 And yet, in this late part of the season, catcher Jorge Posada could still take a batting-practice glance at Fenway Park's center-field scoreboard and spot his name among the American League batting leaders. 波殺大這時還在美聯打擊榜 位居領先 "It's remarkable," said Yankees manager Joe Torre. "I think it's remarkable. I really do." 老托 讚賞波殺大 At 36, Posada is coming down the home stretch on a renaissance year that never trailed off, as some expected it might. His .338 batting average entering play on Friday -- fourth in the AL -- would be a terrific accomplishment in itself, teamed with the excellent timing of a contractual walk season. 36歲的波殺大沒有衰退反而打擊大爆發 But Posada's success has been made even more notable by the mental and physical demands of the catching position. Indeed, Posada's campaign appears certain to rank with some of the finest in Yankees history by a backstop, closing in on Bill Dickey's second-best .339 mark from 1930. Dickey also had the all-time catcher mark, a .362 clip in 1936 that appears unreachable. 在捕手角色上 他的心理狀態和體能更成熟 "You just go out there," Posada said. "You get ready and you get prepared, and you look forward to the next day. Some days, it's worse than others. It's all health, and adrenaline really kicks in sometimes." 波殺大場面話 Torre never had the added boost of catching every day in a heated playoff race, and his best offensive season -- a .363 National League Most Valuable Player campaign for the St. Louis Cardinals in 1971 -- came when he had already shifted to third base. Yet Torre could easily recall just how beat up the campaigns had made him: the fatigue was more mental than physical. 老托的當年勇 "The mental [fatigue] is so exhausting," Torre said. "I experienced it a number of times when you're trying to get somebody through an inning or a game, and then you get up and say, 'Oh, yeah, I've got to hit this inning.'" 老托的經驗談 Posada's lapses of languish have been less frequent. Fighting to keep pace in the playoff race -- New York opened play on Friday trailing Boston by 5 1/2 games in the AL East but leading Detroit by 3 1/2 for the AL Wild Card -- appears to have helped keep Posada fresher, but it hasn't been a magic cure-all. 競爭讓波殺大隨時準備好 保持良好狀況 "When I'm talking about being ready, I've been healthy," Posada said. "There's no second wind. When you play 162 games, there is no second wind." 波殺大說他保持健康 隨時準備好 因為沒有第二次機會 Nothing brewing: An informal poll of Yankees players and executives before Friday's game lent no indication that trouble could be on the horizon for the three-game series at Fenway Park, even though umpires cited previous "bad blood" between New York and Boston as a major reason why rookie Joba Chamberlain was ejected on Aug. 30. 兩隊相爭 山雨欲來風滿樓 因為8/30小張被主審丟出場 "I've got no idea," said general manager Brian Cashman. "We're never out there looking for trouble. We're just looking for wins." 現金人說 我們只要勝利 不要麻煩 Chamberlain has shrugged off his ninth-inning incident with Boston's Kevin Youkilis that day in New York, where the right-handed reliever was tossed for throwing two fastballs over the first baseman's head. Chamberlain was suspended two games and fined $1,000, and said on Thursday in Toronto that he considered the matter closed. 小張已經被禁賽兩場 被罰1000元 他說這事就這樣 Youkilis has been widely quoted in similar veins. The Yankees echoed those thoughts, saying that they did not expect the Red Sox to further stir the incident. Youkilis也是相同說法 洋基也回應 他們不希望紅襪進一步擴大這個事件 "I don't think so, unless they want their guys suspended," Johnny Damon said. "Joba was trying to get his first save, throwing 100 mph. Unfortunately, it happens." 大門說他不認為紅襪有人想要被禁賽 而小張只是在尋求他的第一次救援成功 但不幸 那樣的事情發生了 All systems go: Roger Clemens has had the "tentative" label lifted from his starting assignment for Sunday. The Rocket is expected to pitch at Fenway Park for the first time since Game 3 of the 2003 AL Championship Series, bouncing back well from his "vigorous" bullpen session at Rogers Centre on Thursday. 星期天老克先發 這是繼2003美聯冠軍系列賽第3場後 再度來到芬威 "There really wasn't anything he tried to do that he wasn't able to do," Torre said. 老托場面話 With Clemens apparently back in the mix and -- the Yankees believe -- back from the right elbow issues that forced him to seek a pair of cortisone injections in Houston last week, the club has not necessarily committed to its rotation past Monday, when right-hander Phil Hughes is scheduled to face the Orioles in New York. 老克上禮拜去休士頓打了兩針可體松  Torre said he plans to meet with pitching coach Ron Guidry to weigh scenarios in which six starting pitchers can be used while ensuring that both Andy Pettitte and Chien-Ming Wang receive their proper rest. 老托表示要和投手教練討論 如何安排六人輪值 並讓派帥和小王有適當的休息 (**應該是維持他們兩人投一休四 盡量多上場**) "We'd probably try to do what's best for them," Torre said. "We just have to figure out what we can do and not disrupt them." 老托場面話 One more day: Kyle Farnsworth's stiff neck was feeling better in the hours leading up to Friday's game, but the right-handed reliever was still considered unavailable for duty. 放肆火僵硬的脖子好一點 但星期五還不能上場 "It feels a lot better than it was the last couple of days," Farnsworth said. "I still feel it a bit, but it's better than it was." 他說 比前幾天好 但還是有一點感覺僵硬 Farnsworth missed the entire Toronto series after incurring the stiff neck while sleeping wrong. He has been taking medication to remedy the problem, but his unavailability forced a chain reaction of events in which the Yankees were forced to use Chris Britton in the ninth inning of a tied game on Thursday. 他因為睡覺導致脖子僵硬 錯過藍鳥系列賽 也有吃藥 而他不能上場導致連鎖反應 星期四第九局只好讓Britton上場 In Farnsworth's absence, Torre said the Yankees could use Ross Ohlendorf, who struck out one in his Major League debut on Tuesday, or Jose Veras to help move the ball along to Luis Vizcaino and Mariano Rivera with a late-inning lead. 放肆火缺席 老托可以用Ohlendorf或Veras Quotable: "I like Manny. I've had him on a number of All-Star teams. But I'm not going to miss him in that lineup, let's put it that way." -- Torre, on sidelined Red Sox outfielder Manny Ramirez 老托說"我喜歡曼尼 在明星賽中他在我隊上 但這樣說吧 現在他不在打線中 我可不會想念他" Bombers bits: Hideki Matsui (3-for-20 on the Yankees' current road trip) still doesn't appear quite as comfortable as he could be, Torre said. ... Double-A Trenton can wrap up its best-of-five series with Akron on Friday, leading the set, 2-0. The Thunder is the only remaining active club of the four affiliates that qualified for postseason play. ... Vizcaino was "a little tight" after his appearance on Thursday, Torre said, but he long-tossed in Boston. 松井還在低潮 2A閃電人隊 正在追逐季後賽   LV有點緊 Coming up: A matchup of bonafide AL Cy Young Award contenders will play out on Saturday, as Wang (18-6, 3.69 ERA) challenges right-hander Josh Beckett (18-6, 3.27 ERA). First pitch from Fenway Park is scheduled for 3:55 p.m. ET on FOX. 接下來 賽揚獎競爭者的對決~ 王建民 vs Beckett  (3.27 ERA < 5....鑽石打線知道意思了... )  3:55開打 狐狸電視台有  Bryan Hoch is a reporter for MLB.com. This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs. ----------------- 補充今天賽後老托說的冷笑話一則 從胖子blog看到的 http://yankees.lohudblogs.com/2007/09/15/wrapping-up-a-most-unlikely-victory/ The game lasted 4 hours and 43 minutes. That’s two minutes short of the nine-inning record set last Aug. 18 by – who else? – the Red Sox and Yankees. “We were five minutes away from being able to use Joba,” Joe Torre said. 這場球賽打了4小時又43分鐘 老托說 差五分鐘 就可以讓張伯倫上場了 XD -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.229.99.190

09/15 22:49, , 1F
第五頁老克那邊應該是美聯冠軍系列賽
09/15 22:49, 1F
3Q

09/15 22:49, , 2F
Joba 給阿民用吧~~
09/15 22:49, 2F

09/15 22:50, , 3F
最後一段有笑點XD
09/15 22:50, 3F

09/15 22:50, , 4F
老方怎麼睡的........
09/15 22:50, 4F

09/15 22:51, , 5F
哈哈差五分鐘就兩天了呴
09/15 22:51, 5F

09/15 22:52, , 6F
拖累....冏 rz
09/15 22:52, 6F
※ 編輯: rresonance 來自: 61.229.99.190 (09/15 22:54)

09/15 22:55, , 7F
能擁有一位"天天"是每個總教練的心願
09/15 22:55, 7F

09/15 22:59, , 8F
最後一段好笑...XDDD
09/15 22:59, 8F

09/15 23:07, , 9F
XDDDDDDDD
09/15 23:07, 9F

09/15 23:11, , 10F
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
09/15 23:11, 10F