[雷文] D.K.的TV Guide專訪中譯(含大量季末劇透)

看板NUMB3RS作者 (琁)時間14年前 (2010/03/02 00:30), 編輯推噓4(405)
留言9則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/1
X X X X X ----------- (防雷頁面) 本篇文章含有台灣尚未播映的劇情/內容,請注意 (防雷頁面) ----------- 此專訪文含大量第六季終集(也許是該影集結局)劇透,不想被雷的,請快按←出門 中文內容為本人自譯,轉載請註明出處。 本人才疏學淺,若有問題請多多指教 ^^ David Krumholtz Crunches Numb3rs David Krumholtz戀算Numb3rs Sonja Flemming/CBS By Ileane Rudolph February 23, 2010 03:10 PM EST Numb3rs could be packing up its chalkboard in a few weeks. Although CBS hasn’t officially canceled the math-solves-crime show, its sixth season finale was pushed back from May to March 12. David Krumholtz, who made smart nerdiness cool years before The Big Bang Theory boys, talks to TV Guide Magazine about what could be his final episode, his real life wedding and his possible future. Numb3rs在近幾週將拾起它的黑板。雖然CBS尚未正式取消這部數學辦案劇,第六季終集 已由5月推前至3月12日,在The Big Bang Theory boys [註:台灣有出DVD,譯名為 「宅男行不行」此影集主角群是天才宅男,也是很多天才的影集] 播出前幾年就展現出 聰穎冷靜的David Krumholtz向TV Guide吐露最後一集可能發生什麼、真實生活的婚禮和 他可能的未來。 Is everyone on the show viewing it as a season finale or actually the series finale? We are all under the assumption and we’ve been given the inkling that there’s a strong chance that the show won’t return. That being said, there is a chance that it will. None of us know how real that chance is. My belief, at this point, this early on, CBS and Paramount don’t really know what that chance is. That’s something they’re going to be thinking about when we get closer to May. 劇組視此為一季季末終集還是該劇結局? 目前都是臆測,我們曾被暗示該劇很可能沒有機會回歸,話雖如此,仍有機會回歸, 我們都不知道結果如何。我相信在這點上,目前CBS和派拉蒙無法真正確定,這是他們 接近五月將要考慮的問題。 The ratings seem to have been good lately, you’re often winning the night. How do the actors feel? Yeah, our households have been very strong, though our demo was not. The feeling was cautiously optimistic. We thought we could do one more season. When the ratings are good and you’re the highest rated show on an entire night of television and you’ve won your time slot consistently week in and week out for years going, you kind of don’t assume you’re going to get canceled. That being said, CBS has financial considerations, which are understandable for Friday night. I think the only thing that shocked us all was the cutting of the season order from 22 to 16 episodes. It took the wind out of our sails. We were on episode ten or eleven when we found out, so all of a sudden instead of thinking you have a whole other half of a season to go , you realize you have five episodes to wrap up the entire season and possibly the series. I thought it was a slightly disrespectful move on their part. We were forced to rush into storylines and not finish up the way we wanted to. That being said, the season finale was written as a pseudo series finale with the option for the storylines to continue if the show came back. So it might not be the end, but we felt like we owed it to our fans and we owed it ourselves to at least close a chapter of Numb3rs. If it is the end, there is some closure. If we did something like a cliffhanger, and then the show never returned, I think our fans would feel jilted and we would feel unresolved. 最近收視率似乎一直很好,常是當晚贏家,做為該劇演員感覺如何? 是啊!我們的households [註:收視戶數/家庭開機率] 一直很強勢,雖然demo [註: 18~49歲間的收視率,廣告商最看重的消費年齡層] 看起來並非如此,感覺稍微樂觀些, 我們認為可以做更多季。當收視好,是整晚電視收視排名最高的節目,且已在播出時段 持續數週甚至數年,你不可能認為將被取消,儘管如此,CBS有財務考量,在週五晚間發 生,是能被理解的。我想唯一震驚我們的是本季預定集數從22集縮減至16集。這迫使 我們該改計劃,當時我們已製播了10或11集,原本還有整整半季可鋪排劇情,突然取而 代之只剩5集可為整季收尾,甚至可能是全劇。對劇組而言,這部份我覺得有些不受尊 重。我們被迫加快劇情發展,不是以想要的方式結束。話雖如此,本季末被寫成有 機會回歸還能延續劇情的偽結局。所以,它可能不是結局,但是我們感覺像是欠了影迷 ,也欠我們自己至少一段Numb3rs,倘若是結局,最後有交代一些結果,如果我們製造 一些懸念,然後節目沒有回歸,我想影迷會感到被遺棄,我們會覺得沒有好好了結。 Will you tweet all your fans to watch this episode? (Laughs) I don’t tweet. What I will do is go on to the fan site of the show that has been the most loyal (Numb3rs.org) and say a few words expressing my gratitude for their patronage. 你會呼籲你的影迷收看這集嗎? (笑)我不會呼籲,我所能做的是,到一直是該劇最忠實的影迷網站Numb3rs.org [註:http://www.numb3rs.org/ ] 對大家表示幾句感謝的話。 There is some closure on the March 12 episode. Charlie Eppes is getting married! It’s been kind of kismet and weird that my character was preparing his wedding on the show while I was preparing my wedding in real life. What’s great about is that I was able to apply my real feelings and emotions to the dialogue and to some of the choices that Charlie made. I’m immersed in it myself, so it’s very odd how that worked out. Originally when the show had a full season order, the episode was set to air the night before my real life wedding in May. Now we’re getting married on the show months before. 3月12日播出的那集會有一些結果,Charlie Eppes將成婚! 這真是命運,有些怪異,劇中角色和現實的自己同樣在準備婚禮。棒的是我可以透過戲 裡台詞和一些Charlie的選擇表達真實感受。沉浸自我,這是何其怪異的發展,本來有完 整一季時,這集預定在我五月的婚禮前一晚播出,如今,劇中我將在提前幾個月結婚。 Congratulations! So you’re not only getting married on TV, but in real life. I’m getting married on May 22. There’s no turning back now. 恭喜!所以你不只將在電視上結婚,現實生活中也是。 我會在5月22日結婚,現在已經底定。 A lavish wedding or something more intimate? It’s big and gaudy. It will be a night to remember. It better be because it’s costing a crap load of money (Laughs), but you only do once hopefully and she’s more than worth it. 奢華的婚禮還是比較私密的? 婚禮盛大華麗,將是難忘的一晚。因花費大量廢錢變得更好(笑),但你只滿懷希望做好 一回,她非常值得。 Have you and [actress Vanessa Britting] been together a long time? We’ve been dating for five years, engaged for a year and a half, so it’s time. 你和女演員Vanessa Britting [註:她曾客串過Numb3rs S4E8-tuba,前幾分鐘可見其芳 蹤,演的是派對上向受害者打招呼的朋友Harper Simms] 在一起很久了? 我們交往五年,訂婚一年半,所以是時候了! If the real life David wedding is “ big and gaudy,” how about Charlie and Amita’s? Charlie gets an opportunity to teach at Cambridge University in England and he’s bringing Amita along to teach along side him. They have a very tough choice. Do they wait to get married longer than they wanted to and do it when they get back, or do they just go for it now? They throw caution to the wind and the wedding is very small with just the regular characters on our show. It’s definitely a rushed wedding because our season was rushed into ending. If we had not been cut short, the plan was to do a larger wedding with Amita’s parents there, but we had to get to the wedding in the course of the few episodes we had left. But it’s sweet. Peter MacNicol’s Larry marries us with a beautiful speech. And there’s a lovely scene between Judd Hirsch (Alan) and Navi Rawat and he says some beautiful things to her. 假如真實David的婚禮是"盛大華麗"的,那麼Charlie和Amita呢? Charlie獲得至英國劍橋大學任教的機會,他要帶Amita前往,一同任教,他們面臨非常 艱難的抉擇:是要延後原訂婚期,待他們回來後再結婚,還是此時就結?他們倉促成婚, 婚禮場面很小,只有幾個主要角色到場,因為我們這季趕著收尾,鐵定是個匆忙的婚禮。 如果沒有被縮減集數,原先計畫辦更大的婚禮,Amita父母也會到場,但是我們得在所剩 無幾的集數裡進展至結婚。不過很是甜蜜。Peter MacNicol飾演的Larry以優美致詞祝福 我們,Judd Hirsch(Alan)和Navi Rawat(Amita)間有場可愛的對手戲,他對她說了些動人 的話。 So among his other accomplishments/eccentricities, Larry is a minister? He does say that he attained the ministership online. I believe he says he’s now a Universal Life minister. 那麼在Larry其他成就 / 怪癖間,是個神職人員? 他確實說曾參加網路修行,我相信他說的,他現在是Universal Life的神職人員。 [ 註:別懷疑,美國網路發達到這種地步,想修行嗎?請自行google。這段很難理解, 我對宗教不熟,翻的不是很肯定,Universal Life感覺上是維基百科所寫的Universal Life Church(普世教協) ,是個國際性基督教組織,強調「凡認耶穌基督為上帝及救主」 的教會都可加入成為會員,進一步促進教會不同宗派之間互相學習和彼此合作。] He may be getting hitched, but isn’t it a safe bet that Charlie will find time to do some crime solving by math in the episode? Of course. Don (Rob Morrow) loses his gun and a criminal goes around town committing murders with it. Don is distraught and blames himself. Charlie can’t leave until he helps Don figure out this one last crime, and also lend his brother emotional support. He has one last chance to prove that math really does solve crimes. Charlie可能俗事纏身,在本集中確定能騰出時間以數學解決犯罪嗎? 當然,Don(Rob Morrow飾)丟失他的槍,一個罪犯拿這把槍在城市中四處行兇,Don懊惱 自責,在幫助Don解決這最後案件前Charlie不會離開,還會給予兄長情感上的支持,這 是他證明數學確實能解決犯罪的最後機會。 So will Charlie and Amita stay or go, or will that be left open? No, they go. I don’t know what CBS and Paramount want me to say, but I don’t really care. They do go off and start a new chapter in their lives and rightfully so. 那麼Charlie和Amita是去是留,或者留給觀眾自行想像? 不,他們會走。我不知道CBS和派拉蒙要我說什麼。但我不在乎,他們會離開,展開他們 人生新篇章,理當如此。 That’s good for them, but Don has been star-crossed for several years. Where is he left at the episode’s end? What I will tell you is that there’s a major resolution to his storyline at the end of the episode. They don’t want us spoiling more than that. But there is a major resolution. He’s not miserable at the end. 那對他們很好,但Don多年來情路坎坷,結尾他將情歸何處? 我可以跟你說的是,本集結尾,他的故事會有個答案,他們不要我透漏太多,但會有重 大結果,最終他並不悲苦。 I’m thinking a double wedding, the show has been hinting that Don’s ready to settle down with his girlfriend. I’m going to plead the Fifth. (Laughs) 我想是個雙重婚禮,該劇曾暗示Don準備與他女友安定下來。 我堅拒招供(笑) We hear you already have a pilot lined up, in case Numb3rs is canceled. That’s true. It’s nice to know I’m wanted. It’s from Ron Howard and a wonderful creator/writer named Brent Forrester, who has written for The Simpsons and The Office for years. I play a fresh-faced IRS auditor trying to make a user friendly IRS. 我們聽說你有新戲的試播集要上,以防Numb3rs被取消。 那是真的,得知我被選中,那感覺很好,該片出自Ron Howard(朗霍華)和一位曾替 The Simpsons(辛普森家庭)和The Office [ 註:台灣有出DVD,譯為「辦公室風雲」, 是由美國NBC電視台製播的情境喜劇,改編自英國同名影集,從2005年開播至今已邁入 第六季,獲獎無數。 ] 編寫多年的優秀編劇Brent Forrester,我扮演試圖讓一名客戶 表示友好的國稅局新進稽核員。 Clearly a sitcom, and another Krumholtz geek. (Laughs) Yes on both counts. He’s earnest like Charlie but he has a comedic false confidence. 顯然是部情境喜劇,和另一個Krimholtz怪咖。 (笑)都跟計算有關。他像Charlie一樣熱忱,但有著具喜感的盲目自信。 Do you have any last thoughts about Numb3rs? We were trying to make a show that was not just entertaining but inspiring. The evidence of our success is provided by the people I meet whose lives are changed by watching this show. So looking back, it’s amazingly rewarding and I couldn’t be more proud of my work and the work we all did on that show. But it’s not all doom and gloom. There is a chance that we could come back. We don’t know what’s coming. 最後對Numb3rs有沒有任何想法? 我們一直試圖製作一齣戲,不只是娛樂還能激勵人心,遇到的人們因收看此劇而使生命 有所改變,證明我們已成功辦到。所以回首過往,那是很驚人的回報,對這份工作和我 們這部戲所做的事,我非常引以為傲。但並非全然無望,我們仍有回歸的可能,沒人知 道接下來會怎樣。 ~~ 全篇完 ~~ 全篇原文轉載自TV Guide- http://0rz.tw/wxvdF -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.231.195.215 ※ 編輯: yhushyuan 來自: 61.231.195.215 (03/02 00:37)

03/02 16:21, , 1F
剛剛近來按太快,看到~~完~~以為被砍了...
03/02 16:21, 1F
※ 編輯: yhushyuan 來自: 61.231.199.107 (03/02 22:03)

03/06 11:34, , 2F
恰里(毆)真的要結婚了~恭喜
03/06 11:34, 2F

03/06 20:32, , 3F
恭喜,另外美國確實只要上網填寫一些資料就可以申請主婚的
03/06 20:32, 3F

03/06 20:32, , 4F
牧師資格
03/06 20:32, 4F

03/06 20:38, , 5F

03/09 13:56, , 6F
Numb3rs應該沒下季了...因為D.K.和劇組部分人馬有新劇外