[雷文]David Krumholtz的iE雜誌專訪

看板NUMB3RS作者 (琁)時間14年前 (2010/02/11 22:09), 編輯推噓5(503)
留言8則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
X X X X X ----------- (防雷頁面) 本篇文章含有台灣尚未播映的劇情/內容,請注意 (防雷頁面) ----------- ~~ 【本人原創翻譯,轉載請註明出處】~~ *若有發現謬誤或更好的譯句還請不吝指教^^ Exclusive Interview: DAVID KRUMHOLTZ GIVES THE 'NUMB3RS' ON THE SEASON SIX FINALE 獨家專訪: David Krumholtz 透露"數字搜查線"第六季季末 The actor talks about altruism, his short film and working with Joss Whedon on 'SERENITY' 這位演員談到利他主義,他的短片和在”衝出寧靜號”與Joss Whedon的合作 By ABBIE BERNSTEIN, Contributing Writer Published 2/5/2010 NUMB3RS is in its sixth season on CBS. The quirky procedural stars David Krumholtz as mathematic genius Charlie Eppes, who uses his calculations to help his FBI agent brother Don, played by Rob Morrow, to solve crimes. Judd Hirsch plays their erudite father. Numb3rs第六季正在CBS電視台播映中,這位戲路多變的明星David Krumholt飾演數學天才 Charlie Eppes,利用演算幫助Rob Morrow飾演的FBI哥哥Don辦案。 Judd Hirsch飾演他們博學的父親。 Krumholtz has had a wide-ranging career, from playing an elf in the SANTA CLAUSE films to a randy college student in the HAROLD AND KUMAR comedies, but he definitely has a place in his heart for the smart, good-souled character he gets to play on NUMB3RS. 從”聖誕快樂又瘋狂”的精靈到喜劇片”豬頭漢堡飽2”的粗俗大學生, Krumholtz有豐富的演出資歷,但得以飾演Numb3rs中精明善良Charlie Eppes無疑在他心中 佔有一席之地。 iF: Charlie is one of the rare TV characters who has sincere, non-megalomaniacal hopes of making the whole world a better place. Is it difficult to play that level of altruism? iF:Charlie是個少見的電視角色,真誠且沒有使全世界更美好的狂妄願望。 對你而言,表現這樣程度的利他主義有困難嗎? DAVID KRUMHOLTZ: No, because I honestly believe that is a thing that is lacking in conventional dramatic narrative storytelling: the really good guy. It’s easy to do the bad guy, and it’s easy to do the guy with the agenda, or the good guy who’s conflicted, but what about just a really good guy who’s happy and good, and good for good’s sake, and good for his own self-actualization and self-progression? So I love playing it. That’s who this character is. That’s who this show is. We’re not trying to exploit, we’re not trying to fool anyone. We’re about teaching people math and educating people, which is I think the most fundamentally good thing. David Krumholtz:不會,因為我誠心相信這是傳統戲劇敘事所缺乏的:真正的好人。 扮演壞人容易,以既定模式塑造角色或是矛盾不安的好人也很容易, 但一個快樂完滿的好人,為好而好,為自我實現和自我發展而好是 如何? 因此我喜歡演出這角色,角色和戲都是如此,我們不會試著利用、愚弄 任何人,想教導數學和教育大眾,這是我認為最根本的好事。 iF: Do people come up to you and say, “My family watches NUMB3RS and all of a sudden, my kid is doing his algebra?” iF:有沒有人走過來對你說:「我們全家收看Numb3rs,突然間我的孩子算起代數來。」? KRUMHOLTZ: Yeah. It’s been years of that now. Now it’s calculus [laughs]. It doesn’t end. It’s always surprising. It never gets dull. As many times as you hear it, it’s always like, “Wow, we really are having an impact, and have had an impact, and are continuing to have an impact.” People are still into the math. Krumholtz:是呀!那已經很多年了,現在是微積分(笑)。 這樣的事還未結束,總是讓人意外,從不厭倦。多次聽聞人們仍熱衷數學, 那就像「哇~我們確實正在或已經產生影響,並且持續著。」 iF: At the outset of your acting career, if you thought, “I’d like my work to have an impact on somebody,” did you ever think it would be getting people to do their homework? iF:開始演藝生涯時,如果想過「我想要我的工作對人有影響力」,你有沒有想過可能使 人們去做人生必做的功課? KRUMHOLTZ: [laughs] No, probably not. You know, honestly, I don’t have kids and I consider myself sort of a randy little wild raucous teenager. But I’ve had the privilege to just fall into a lot of these sort of kid-themed, younger-themed projects that are good for kids, everything from THE SANTA CLAUSE to this, and it’s been something that has actually kept me on the right path. I feel like I’m indebted to what I do [that has helped me] to be a good guy and not fall into doing stupid things. It’s made me a better person, I think. Krumholtz:(笑)不,大概不會。你知道的,老實說,我沒有小孩,我認為自己是有點粗魯 喧鬧的野少年,但我有幸投入許多對兒童有益、以青少年為主的工作, ”聖誕快樂又瘋狂”就是如此,這些讓我走在正道上,我要感激所做的事 (幫助我)成為好人,不致墮落做蠢事,使我成為更好的人,我是如此認為。 iF: So you’re sort of taking a little bit of Charlie’s altruism home with you? iF:那麼charlie的利他主義有沒有在你生活中產生影響? KRUMHOLTZ: More and more. As the seasons go on and as the show continues, what matters to me more and more, more than anything else, more than even the storylines of what my character is doing on the show, is the fact that people love this show and that I’m an appreciated actor, that I have an audience and that I get a positive response from them. Krumholtz:越來越大,當節目持續多季,人們喜愛這個節目,我成了受歡迎的演員, 有群支持者且從他們那得到正面迴響,這對我越來越重要,重於其他事, 甚至重於該劇裡我演出的故事情節。 iF: How would you say the chemistry between you and Rob Morrow or you and Judd Hirsch has changed over the seasons? iF:你怎麼說Rob Morrow與Judd Hirsch或間的化學作用經過這幾季已有改變? KRUMHOLTZ: It’s just gotten more intuitive and more instinctual. I mean, it’s there without us having to work on it any more. It’s just so relaxed and sort of joyous. It just happens, it flows out of us – it’s going to be weird when it’s over, I’ll tell you that much. It did look like season five might be the end, and then we got picked up. We thought,“Well, wait a second. If season five wasn’t the end, if we just do all right in season six …” A lot of us are hoping for season seven. Krumholtz:只是已變更直覺、更本能,我是指,無須我們多下功夫就已存在, 如此的輕鬆愉快,它就那樣發生,流於我們之間 ─ 結束是不可思議的, 再說,第五季看似要結束,然後我們有了下一季我們認為「好吧!再等會, 假使第五季不是結束,如果我們做好第六季....」我們很希望有第七季。 iF: Do you have any projects you’ve done between seasons of NUMB3RS? iF:演出Numb3rs期間有沒有完成任何計畫? KRUMHOLTZ: Well, I directed and wrote my first short film. It’s called BIG BREAKS and I’m not in it. Joseph Gordon-Levitt is in it and Jane Lynch, who’s great,and Elizabeth Banks and Martin Starr from FREAKS AND GEEKS and a lot of cool other people. It’s a good group of people. They all came out and did a good job for me. I’m trying to develop a couple of series for cable with a few friends of mine. I wore a film, a full-length feature, that I sold to Universal, I’m trying to write another one. But acting jobs, no. There’s no time – the show is all-encompassing. Krumholtz:有,我曾執導和編寫我的第一齣短片,名為”Big Breaks”,我沒有參與演出 ,出演的有Joseph Gordon-Levitt、Jane Lynch、Elizabeth Banks和演過 ”Freak And Greeks”的Martin Starr,還有很多很棒的人,很好的團隊, 為我投入做好工作。我正嘗試和一些朋友為有線台開發一些連續劇。 我寫過一部影片,一部賣給環球的長篇劇情片。 我正在試著寫新劇本,但演出,不行,沒有時間 ─ 全被節目給佔據。 iF: Do you see your career getting more behind the camera as things progress? iF:有發現你的事業焦點逐漸轉向幕後嗎? KRUMHOLTZ: I’d like to give it a shot. If it never works out, at least ten years from now, I’d like to know that I gave it a shot. So I kind of caught the writing bug and people have responded well. Universal responded well to my first script, so yeah, that would be nice, but I love acting. I really want to sink my teeth into something very different than what I’ve been doing, [to play a] total dumb asshole with maybe a scraggly beard, missing a couple of teeth, who smells and hates the world. Krumholtz:我想試試,假如行不通,至少往後十年,我要試過才知道。 因此我能稍加察覺編寫上的缺漏,大家覺得很好。環球那邊對我初次完成的 劇本反應良好,所以是的,那很好,但我熱愛表演。相較於一直在做的, 我更想想嘗試不同事物,(去演個)或許有著散亂鬍鬚、失去幾顆牙齒的大 蠢蛋,感受並厭惡著這世界。 iF:Your character Mr. Universe in the film SERENITY was a bit like Charlie in terms of computer brilliance. Do you have any memories of working on the film? iF:在電影”衝出寧靜號”中,你所飾演的宇宙先生,在電腦方面的聰明才智與Charlie有 些相似,你對這部影片的拍攝是否有印象? KRUMHOLTZ: Yes. I actually had the privilege of doing the last two days of shooting on the film, and so the regular cast had all been completed on the film. And it was kind of this sad thing where everyone had said goodbye to each other, like, “Wait, there are two more days of shooting and this guy’s going to come in, he’s not going to act with anyone, he’s just going to be talking to the camera,” and it was kind of weird. It was a little awkward, but fun. And they accepted me, and Joss Whedon is just – he’s Joss Whedon, so can’t beat that. Krumholtz:有,我有幸參與這部影片最後兩日的拍攝,主要演員已經完成拍攝。有些傷 感的是每個人已在此相互道別,就像「慢著,有多出兩天拍攝日,這傢伙才 要進棚,他沒有跟任何人對戲,只是對著鏡頭說話。」,這有些怪異。 有點蠢,但有趣。他們接納了我,Joss Whedon就是 ─ Joss Wedon, 所以無可避免。 iF: Is Charlie going to get sandbagged by reality at some point, or is he going to refuse to let it hit him too hard? iF:Charlie會不會將在某些時候受現實逼迫,或是難以承受這樣的衝擊? KRUMHOLTZ: Toward the end of last season, there was a lot of that. Don got stabbed, it was kind of Charlie’s fault, he went through a catharsis.Amrita got kidnapped and the season ended with him asking her to marry him. So real life is creeping in, and one of the themes we began to touch on at the end of the season was, is it okay if Charlie never becomes the great mathematician, and is it okay if he never becomes a full-on FBI consultant, either? Is it just okay if he becomes a guy who lives his life?And what’s really great about that is, it parallels what’s going on with my life. I’m getting married in my real life, so life is taking over, and it is for Charlie as well. The career is taking a back seat. Krumholtz:上季末有很多這樣的事情發生。Don遇刺,多少是Charlie的失誤,他經歷過一 次情感宣洩。Amita被綁票,然後季末以求婚作結。所以說現實生活正悄然到 來,Charlie無法成為偉大的數學家,這樣好嗎?無法成為全職的FBI顧問, 無所謂嗎?變成一個過自己生活的人,那沒關係嗎?本季末我們會開始觸及 其中一項,這些題材真的很棒,與我生活雷同,現實生活中我即將結婚, 所以生活會取而代之,對Charlie也一樣,工作將退居其次。 原文出處【iF雜誌】-http://www.ifmagazine.com/feature.asp?article=3694 ~~~個人碎碎念~~ 看了這篇專訪,發現D.K.也要結婚了@@ 訂婚有段時間是也該結了! 只是想到SPN那對打鬼兄弟也恰好都訂婚, 弟弟好像婚期定在二月底的樣子,那個新娘還是....唉~~ 看來到適婚齡,大家都婚頭了...他們結婚都還好,但Jensen Ackles我完全不能接受哪~ 這兩季Numb3rs已經夠平淡了! 看到D.K.說Charlie重心該轉移到生活上, 貌似指婚後很多事都會不同.... 我可不想Numb3rs演到Charlie邊哄小Charlie或小Amita邊狂算算式哪~~ 然後再搞個算小孩就讀哪所學校成就機率高囧rz 為何劇透到後來我越來越不期不待XDD 感覺要從數學追兇走向速測柴米油鹽醬醋茶....... 另有個小道消息,因為可能有第七季,說好的季末婚禮好像會告吹..(((這消息不是很確定 下集S6E15劇透說什麼兩人另有工作計畫,就.....延期...........@@ 還有...S6E15導演是Rob Morrow^^ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.231.197.89 ※ 編輯: yhushyuan 來自: 61.231.197.89 (02/12 00:02)

02/13 12:08, , 1F
若要有第七季,拜託在婚禮上槍戰 = =
02/13 12:08, 1F

02/14 00:21, , 2F
槍戰可以免~但Charlie一定要失蹤或被綁架~哈哈哈哈哈哈
02/14 00:21, 2F

02/14 00:57, , 3F
可是槍戰比較好玩
02/14 00:57, 3F

02/15 06:01, , 4F
我的娘啊~ 真是溫馨的一群人...
02/15 06:01, 4F
※ 編輯: yhushyuan 來自: 61.231.195.154 (02/15 20:20)

02/15 20:21, , 5F
嗎呀~~我居然漏po一段回答XDD已補上....
02/15 20:21, 5F

02/24 23:34, , 6F
看來大家的希望再度落空,Numb3rs果然還是不愛灑狗血XDD
02/24 23:34, 6F

02/24 23:36, , 7F
結婚劇透照出來了!有新郎 http://tinyurl.com/yctnv3z
02/24 23:36, 7F

02/25 16:51, , 8F
他們在修道院結婚喔(前面有佛..)
02/25 16:51, 8F