Re: 有關訂普心普物

看板NTUot91作者 (I love 老胡!!)時間21年前 (2003/02/24 15:56), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
First of all, I'm sort of sorry for what i said. I didn't even think anybody would possibly care about one little short sentenced I said without thinking. I'm surprised my opinion has that much weight around here. That's nice to know. In fact, I didn't even know you guys came to our boards anyway... and managed to FIND that message buried under the piles and piles of meaningless water, which Med91 produces every day at an alarming rate. And I think i was misunderstood... The message i "pushed" mentioned the massive NUMBER (NOTE QUANTITY) of people in your class, out "flooding" you persay. I was implying your NUMBERS did not match ours. After all, my English skills are detiorating as well. And since I was talking about QUANTITY, we all know here that QUANTITY does not necesarily relate to QUALITY. Would you rather have 5 100 dollar bills or 1 1000 dollar bill? You get my point. (Btw, I suck at physics anyway. I was educated by white people.) Anyways, I'm sorry I was misunderstood. Next time, I'll try to make my "pushes" more clear... -- Tony Chiu, NTU Med 91 Giving you an opinion, whether you like it or not. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 140.112.7.59

推 211.22.50.75 02/24, , 1F
看到你的誠意了..我們也有不對的地方..
推 211.22.50.75 02/24, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #-MT17AE (NTUot91)