腳踏車華士

看板NTUfolkdance作者 (好吧!就這樣了)時間15年前 (2008/12/21 21:53), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
歌詞[其實精華區有喔] 這首也是Engelbert Humperdinck所唱的 他是誰呢?就是唱最後華士的那位 收錄在1969年的Engelbert這張專輯比最後華士晚 Les Bicyclettes de Belsize Turning and turning the world goes on We can't change it my friend Let us go riding now through the days Together to the end To the end Les bicyclettes de belsize Carry us, side by side And hand in hand, we will ride Over belsize Turn your magic alive Around and around Look ay all we found Carry us through the skies Let bicycllettes de belsize Spinning and spinning The dreams I know Rolling on through my head Let us enjoy them before they go When they're gone They all are dead Yes, they're dead Deep in December it's nice to remember Aloth' you know the snow will follow == 舞序 預備舞姿 : 男內女外半開式舞姿,面朝方向線 一.((面朝方向線成半開式舞姿,外)走3步_女手下左轉-(外)側華士_(閉式舞姿男朝方向線 ,內)方形步,(外)側併_(外)側後交-(內)側併_(內)側後交;再一次) 間奏.((閉式舞姿男朝方向線,外)側後交_(內)側抬-(外)前交華士_(內)前交華士) 二.((面朝方向線成半開式舞姿,外)走3步_女手下左轉-(外)側華士_(內)側華士,(外)女手 下右轉_(內)前交華士-(外)前交華士_(內)踏(女左轉身)點,(面相對男朝方向線閉式舞姿, 外)走華士步-(面相對,外)下沈_起來,(外)2華士轉-(外)女手下右轉_(面朝方向線成半開式 舞姿,內)踏點;再一次) 全舞重複 -- 我只是剛好碰巧略懂而已 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.168.207.251
文章代碼(AID): #19JafeRJ (NTUfolkdance)