B棟生治會長選舉--候選人政見

看板NTU_BOTDorm2作者 (Mian)時間12年前 (2012/02/06 18:22), 編輯推噓7(701)
留言8則, 8人參與, 最新討論串1/1
以下為B棟生治會長候選人政見。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------- 大家好 我是財金二的鄭偉元 我從2010/12/1入住水源B棟至今一年多了 這一年多我也經歷過99-1 99-2有B棟生治會會長時期 以及100-1沒有生治會會長時期 和輔導員聊天過後 參考了一些B棟生治會舉辦的活動資料 我了解到其實B棟舍胞們參加宿舍活動的比例很低 每個活動的參加率通常不達5% 通常僅有期中期末發夜點的參加率有達到75%甚至80% 但是學校每學期都有撥經費給B棟生治會作為宿舍生活發展經費 我認為這樣的經費應該要真的花在 "造福於所有舍胞"的地方 大家可能不知道 其實水源BOT的生治會 在ABC三棟是獨立的個體 而且從100-1開始因為沒有人參選 所以B棟生治會沒辦法選出會長 現由B棟輔導員Mian充當 我很感謝Mian在這段期間對於B棟舍胞們的貢獻 但我認為生治會畢竟是"學生自治會" 應該要由住在B棟的學生 以舍胞的角度出發 以學生的角度來經營 因此我想要參加這次B棟生治會會長的選舉 希望舍胞們願意花點時間到場投票 讓我們b棟有生治會可以為大家服務 若投票人數不達全體舍胞1/7的話則無法當選 生治會將再度停擺一學期 我的政見如下 1. 妥善安排宿舍經費,將把錢花在造福於"多數"舍胞的計畫上, 如公用器具的購買(這學期Mian有買新的吸塵器 大廳的捕蠅燈還有可借用的黑晶爐) 報章雜誌的加購以及夜點的發放。 -如果把經費花在不到5%舍胞參加的活動上 這樣的花費顯然不符合該經費的用意 因此購買大家都可以隨時借用的器具 或是公共財或是夜點...都可以讓每個舍胞參與或受益到 2. 積極與台大學生會福利部合作,處理任何與太子建設公司產生的糾紛 -住在這裡一年多我也看見了很多學生跟太子建設的服務人員產生不愉快, 有些可能是制度上的設計欠缺完善, 有些可能是服務人員與舍胞的溝通不良。 只要有任何缺乏公平與正義的規定, 我都會盡量和台大學生會的福利部交涉,積極處理。 My name is Warren Cheng and I am a second-year finance major. I have been living in Building B of Prince Dorm since December, 2010. During my stay, I have experienced the time periods when the Dormitory Student Committee<DSC> of Building B was operating and those that it was not. After a thorough discussion about the DSC with Mian, I found from the documents that the participation rate of most of the events held by DSC was extremely low.( Approximately 5%) The only exceptions were the mid-term and end-of-the-semester night snacks. The participation rate was usually 75%~80% NTU has a small “dormitory development” budget every semester and one of the duties of the DSC is to plan the budget. I believe that the budget is meant to be used on projects that would benefit the majority of the students living in Building B instead of those of which participation rate does not even exceed 10% Most of you might not be aware of the fact that the DSCs of the three buildings are three individual organizations, and the DSC of Building B has not been operating since the fall of 2011 because no one applied for the position. As a result, Mian has been a “substitute chairwoman of DSC of Building B” for the previous semester. Her contribution is highly appreciated and I personally want to thank her for her help to maintain the DSC and to make our dorm a better place. Nevertheless, DSC is a Student Committee and should be run by current students of NTU living in Building B so that it could better function as an organization that seeks the welfare and benefits for the students on behalf of the students. Therefore, I would like to take part in this upcoming election and hope to have the opportunity to serve all of you in Building B. Please come vote and help build the DSC of Building B. If the voter turnout ratio is less than 1/7, there will be no DSC for another semester. My policies: To make good use of the budget: Spend on projects that would benefit the great majority. <e.g. Mian bought a new induction cooker and a vacuum cleaner.> Spending on necessary home appliance for people to borrow benefits all. On top of that, additional choices of magazines and newspapers in the common area and more night snacks are considered as well. Actively help resolve any disputes between Prince Housing and Development Corp and the students with the Student Committee of NTU. The Prince Dorm is under the project of Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) and is currently owned by the Prince Housing and Development Corp instead of NTU. The imperfection of the dormitory regulations and the difference between how a school manages a dormitory and how a corporation manages a dorm sometimes causes disputes and misunderstanding. I promise to work closely with the Student Committee of NTU to resolve disputes and promote changes if there is any unfairness. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.218.67

02/06 20:13, , 1F
推! 候選人加油 (雖然我要搬走了XD
02/06 20:13, 1F

02/06 21:04, , 2F
02/06 21:04, 2F

02/06 21:18, , 3F
水源和長興房務的態度都極差 希望你能做出些努力
02/06 21:18, 3F

02/06 22:07, , 4F
02/06 22:07, 4F

02/06 22:13, , 5F
推!