開會講義補充

看板NTUScout作者 (oi?)時間20年前 (2003/12/22 13:48), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
之前在幹研的時候有幫團內的幹部上過了開會藝術的課程 正巧最近公司組織了一個 "Effective Meeting Task Force" 因此我又把我的幹研講義增添修改了一下寄給該 Task Force 反應還不錯 在這邊也把他PO出來給大家參考 雖然他是英文的 不過大家就將就看一下吧 Suggestions For The Effective Meeting Task Force Every meeting is consisted of people, therefore, people is the single most important factor to an effective meeting. I think educating the meeting facilitators and attendees is an important key to more effective meetings. Below are some suggestions that I have on some of the areas that are often ignored by many people. 1. Preparation a. For meeting facilitators i. Make sure everyone understand the objective of the meeting clearly. Don't hold a meeting if there are no clear objective for it. Such meetings are usually unnecessary. ii. Must give every attendee a clear agenda iii.Must provide sufficient meeting materials for attendees so that they can be prepared b. For all meeting attendees i. Read the material and do his homework (So no stupid questions asked) ii. If he is going to present in the meeting, give the facilitator an idea or an outline on what he is going to present iii. Discuss the issues, which involves a small group of the attendees, that might be brought up in the meeting with such group to reach a consensus before the meeting. Issues which is relevant to a small proportion of people should not consume the time of every single meeting attendees. 2. During a meeting: a. The chair i. Understand how to control the pace of a meeting 1. Discuss one thing at a time 2. The chair shall understand the flow of "Motion" 迳 "Debate" (迳 "Amendment") 迳 "Resolution". This flow may not be followed explicitly, but the chair should keep track of this in his head to keep the discussion in an orderly fashion. 3. Keep the meeting on track. If an attendee's statement is not relevant or appropriate to the current subject, it should be stopped by the chair. 4. Encourage full participation. Usually the meeting is dominated by some more active attendees, the chair should ask the less active attendees for comment to encourage participation. 5. Let everyone take a break at least every two hours. Also take a break when the discussion is going nowhere. ii. Keep track of the time 1. Start the meeting on time, don't wait for late attendees. 2. Ending the meeting on time is equally important. 3. Keep an eye on the schedule, don't let one item on the agenda takes too much more time than it should unless necessary. b. Avoid interruptions i. No cellular phone or other distractive devices should be brought to the meeting unless absolutely necessary. 3. Following up a. The minutes of the meeting should be sent to each attendee after the meeting. It should clearly include the resolutions of the meeting. b. The progress of the resolutions of a meeting should be checked by an assigned person by an assigned time c. The minutes of the last meeting should be reviewed in regular meetings. Jeff Kuo jeff_kuo@springsoft.com.tw Created on 2003/12/8 上午 10:02 - 2 - -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.113.73.1 ※ 編輯: liberation 來自: 140.113.73.1 (12/22 13:55)
文章代碼(AID): #_veN0eq (NTUScout)