Learn More about US-China Relations! Apply …

看板NTUISO作者 (Saint~~)時間15年前 (2008/12/04 22:59), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ [本文轉錄自 NTU05DFLL 看板] 作者: Saint2004 (Saint~~) 看板: NTU05DFLL 標題: Learn More about US-China Relations! Apply … 時間: Thu Dec 4 22:57:50 2008 ※ [本文轉錄自 NTU06DFLL 看板] 作者: Saint2004 (Saint~~) 看板: NTU06DFLL 標題: Learn More about US-China Relations! Apply to FACES! 時間: Thu Dec 4 22:57:28 2008 (請盡量盡量幫忙轉,appreciate that!) What do you want to do in 2009? TRAVEL to Stanford and Beijing? INTERACT with famous scholars, politicians, and CEOs? MEET distinguished future leaders of America and China? BECOME part of a prestigious worldwide student network? INFLUENCE the future of U.S.-China relations? Apply to be a delegate of FACES "On Common Ground" Conference 2009 Application online now at http://faces.stanford.edu/application Deadline: Jan. 4th, 2009, 11:59pm Dear student, I'm writing to let you know about an opportunity that I think would be great for you. I am involved with an organization at Stanford called FACES (Forum for American/Chinese Exchange at Stanford). We organize a two-part conference program on US-China relations, called On Common Ground. The firstof the two week-long conferences takes place in April, at Stanford, and the second is in November at one of our chapter universities in China. FACES is a small, intimate conference where you will have the opportunity to hear influential speakers from the US and China discuss a broad range of current topics: politics, economics, religion, pop culture, etc. Through our conferences, FACES seeks to bring together future leaders of the US and China and provide them with a forum in which to build lifelong friendships and cultivate an appreciation of the importance of US-China relations. I think that you would be great for our program! Travel, living, and food expenses are heavily subsidized through our organization so that financial burdens are kept to a minimum. It is a great opportunity to travel abroad! The application for the On Common Ground 2009 conferences is now online at faces.stanford.edu/application, and I hope you will consider applying! Please also pass this on (with the attached flyer) to any friends who you think might be interested. Thanks! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.217.11 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.217.11 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.217.11
文章代碼(AID): #19D_1TL2 (NTUISO)