Buy-side Research Associate/Intern Position

看板NTUIB98作者 (驫驫驫驫驫驫驫驫驫驫驫)時間15年前 (2008/10/21 00:36), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
我是IB 95畢業的學長,目前任職的公司有一些職缺,歡迎對金融界(特別是buy side)有 興趣的學弟妹加入,詳細的資料如下: Please feel free to contact me if you have any question. My e-mail address: vincent@clairvoyancecap.com Also, anyone who interested in this position can send your resume and cover letter to me. I could make a referral and this would PROBABLY increase your chance to get the first round interview. ────────────────────────────────── Clairvoyance Capital is an international fund management company with an affiliate located in Taipei. We are looking for (1) full time research associates to assist analysts building financial models and collecting industry/company data as well as to work on various analytical projects. (2) part time interns to focus on maintaining financial/numerical models and updating/collecting industry/company data. (1) Research Associate Requirements: * Bachelor degree or above with concentration on Finance, Accounting and Economics * Fluency in English is a must * Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook * Strong in Financial Analysis and Logical Reasoning * Self motivated, sense of prudence and eagerness to learn * Sell-side research experience (especially GS/MS/ML/JP Morgan) preferred (2) Intern Requirements: * Available on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday (at least one day per week) * Candidate should be a junior or above. * Good Spoken/Written English. * Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) * Basic Accounting/Finance/Securities Analysis Skills We are looking for those who are smart and are hungry to become a top-notch investment professional. Interested candidate please send the resume and cover letter to hr@clairvoyancecap.com. Any questions, please feel free to call 02-2711-6800 x202 for Karen Tang. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.136.45.144
文章代碼(AID): #18_BDmpI (NTUIB98)