105學年度國青女總幹事候選人政見—1號 陳芝云

看板NTUDormG3作者 (研三生治會)時間8年前 (2016/05/30 23:01), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
105學年度國青研三女舍生治會總幹事候選人1號 (Leader of Guo Ching Female Resident Committee, Candidate No.1) 姓名: 陳芝云 Name:Zhi-yun Chen 系級: 農藝系大四,今年九月將就讀農藝所碩一。 Department:Agronomy, grade 4th. I will be an Agronomy postgraduate student this September. 自介: Self-introduction: 大家好,我是陳芝云,即將成為台大農藝所碩一生,平時的興趣是聽音樂、看小說、辦活 動,由於很喜歡溫馨的宿舍生活,在大二時擔任大一女舍的生治會,大三、大四為同儕團 體,希望大家透過活動參與,例如期中/期末夜點、出遊踏青、帶狀的讀書小組,感受到 宿舍不只是一個休息的場所,更是愉快舒適的家。非常希望有機會為大家服務,讓國青宿 舍住起來更棒!以下是我的政見: Hi I’m Zhi-Yun. I like listening to music and create activities. I was a member of Resident Committee at Freshman Woman Dorm. I like to organize events for everybody to participate in activity and feel that this dorm is a comfortable home. I hope to have this chance to provide services for everybody. 主要政見: What I am planning to do: 1.維持浴廁整潔與補充耗材: Maintenance of the bathroom, to be clean and replenish supplies: 浴室與廁所的清潔度會影響一天的好心情,對於時常煩躁的研究生尤為重要!!除了對清潔 程度有一定要求外,也定期更新浴廁及盥洗室的芳香劑、洗碗精及通樂等耗材。 *With regular replacement of perfume, dishwashing liquid and other supplies of the bathroom and toilet. 2.活動─出遊踏青/節慶活動: Activities ─ Trips / Festivals: 舉辦期中一日遊,可結合生態之旅/腳踏車觀光/文化導覽。於中國傳統節慶及重要國際節 日舉辦活動或發放節慶點心,如冬至舉辦搓湯圓大賽、聖誕Party等,不僅促進國際交流 ,也能齊聚一堂分享喜悅。 *Hope we can combine mid-term day trips with Eco-Tour / bicycle sightseeing / cultural tour. *Hold activities or provide dessert at Chinese traditional festivals and international festivals. 3.讀書小組: Reading and study/language group: 成立語言學習讀書小組,例如:英文讀書會在固定時間討論有聲書籍內容,恰好國青宿舍 擁有來自不同地方的同學,若有需要也可以成為語言交換的管道,讓舍胞們能彼此照應, 同時又有機會學習各國語言。 *To establish language learning or reading group. Residents can make new friends and have the opportunity to learn foreign languages. 4.舍胞大會: Dormitory residents meeting: 在舍胞大會討論當年度的活動方向,以及宿舍規劃,可以發表對於公共空間的期望,書報 雜誌的類型訂閱,集思廣益並統整意見,共同為居住品質把關。為促進大會參與率,現場 備有精緻茶點飲品。 To discuss the activities of the year, as well as dormitory plan. You can give suggestions about public space, magazines/newspaper subscriptions. Everyone can brainstorm and share opinions to improve dorm living quality. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 140.112.229.186 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/NTUDormG3/M.1464620511.A.BD7.html
文章代碼(AID): #1NJ5NVlN (NTUDormG3)