Game report

看板NTUCCG作者 (egghead)時間22年前 (2001/12/23 23:59), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Deck repelx2 hallowed healer psionic gift patrol hound aven cloudchaser Kirtar,...SL/soldior scrivener escape artist aven fisher shelter second thoughts mystic zealot millikin beloved champlain treetop sentnel aven 信眾x3 海床廢墟x2 激勵 英勇x2 3uu fly 3/2 discard a card,1u:return to owner's hand ? 10 plain 5 island DECK:24card 17land =41 Useable sideboard 幹結界的 aven cloudchaser extract rite of refusal pilgrim of 反黑x2 反黑圈 脈動虛影 redo insisted not to use it in main deck , but I sided it in 4 of total five matches ; it is really powerful, at least better than aven信徒 especially when I have 4 of them round 1 every one knows ( I hate da' computer) R2 vs TKU (crying...why them...) A is 林奕傑 UW same as I, 0-2 he has two of every ace card that I have (except kirtar) so he should win from the beginning match1: I was beaten to death by land screw 2: 我在快死時被他蓄意等一回合自摸地叫虹彩妹妹鞭屍aluba , loss R3 against 馬來熊's 中原 opponent plays W,U (same as I) after a snail's pace game ,I won 2-1 , The loss is by 'land screw' and the opponent loss by simply making mistakes and choosing the wrong cards for deck (Lack of exp.) R4 against 成功 學弟 (I recognize one of them) This is the easiest game today ,because except the one that I know are begginers. Although, I won it RB 2-1, the loss is to no-block crawlersx2 + R 1/1 mountian walkx2 aomng with land screw for land 5 from turn 4-6 , killed my aven believer as it came down ... won the others regularily. R5 VS 醒吾五專 們不知是真 ㄍㄟ 瘋 還是裝弱,滿討厭的說,打牌時B一直對redo講垃圾話, 很沒... my opponent (A) RB mis-written sideboard mountiansx8 in the main deck, so he lost of probibility (too much lands) 2-0 R6 Drawn on purpose Opponent: 清大(資工4) In the friendly game ,he(A) plays GR, 他被死剋 來一隻不是解一隻就是 出隻能搞住的,它的燒多次亡於激勵&shelter&Pre人,又沒絕招,dead for sure. 2-0 Match win (personal) 9/15 =0.6 "Lets do it again" says Goblin cabin hand (Time Warp) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 210.85.178.55
文章代碼(AID): #y9Vza00 (NTUCCG)