Face to Face: Me and Gong Yi

看板NTU-Qin作者 (花花)時間16年前 (2008/03/26 01:34), 編輯推噓5(501)
留言6則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Afternoon I arrived Master Gong Yi's workshop just nearby the Zhong Shan Park station on subway line 2. It is in the first floor among a block of beautiful garden apartments. It contains the department of selling(countless qins, CDs, books...etc) and the one of teaching. Two classroom is used to teach group students, the one in the middle of the building that is carefully decorated is used to teach advanced students and doing performances. It's hard to imagine how expansive this worshop is! This place have a good name: Jiou Pai Qin Yuan, that means melting the technique from 9 schools in one. When I enterd the workshop, Master Gong Yi was teaching two girls from Fu Jien. They learned guqin from Li Yuh Xien, and came to Shanghai to persuit higher technique from Gong Yi. Actully they are very weak, they have no strength on right hands, the point of plucking also wrong, and so tight on left hands that they cannot vibrate the strings. They learns about 1 to 2 years, but incredibly they ask Gong Yi to teach them "Xiao Xian Shui Yun" and "Yuh Qiou Wuen Da". The teaching prosess progressed very hardly and slowly, even a very short phrase could be repeated up to 10 times. Master Gong Yi analysed very detaily how to produce the sound and to creat the image. He 's also very strict on the meter, accent, forte, piano...etc. I must confess that I don't like his teaching method, he gave no free space to students, and costs a lot of time (also money). But just like Master Yao have told me: Gong Yi's playing is the most beautiful thing on earth. After his class, Gong Yi also told me that those two girls are lack of good basic technique, he must help them reshape everything, this really bothers him. He agree that learning guqin should step by step very slowly. When I ask him the choice of qin, he mentioned Ma Wei Heng and Wang Peng only: Ma's sounds very old; Wang's sounds intensive and good on low frequency. We also talked about somthing about the Da Pu of "Da Hu Jia", and the logic inside the tablature of "Sheng Qi Mi Pu." Master Gong Yi told me, in many aspect, people today are not as scentific as our acesters, so how to understand the logic of our ancesters is very important. Master Gong Yi and his wife is very friendly to me, even Gong Yi called me "Xiao Yeh", and welcomed me to his workshop frequently. I bought some cd there, one of it is not selled public. This is the most beautiful "Qin and Xiao" album I've ever heard. The recording technician used some hi-tech, so that the Xiao sounds like from a distant montains, and the Guqin is very clear. I'll share with you after I back to Taiwan. I'll visit Master Gong Yi in later days. Next Master to face: Cheng Gong Liang -- 一溪流水漱成冰 六馬噓天四座傾 未是幽情堪動處 試聽徽外兩三聲 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 124.77.203.30 ※ 編輯: flowerwheels 來自: 124.77.201.104 (03/26 23:28) ※ 編輯: flowerwheels 來自: 124.77.201.118 (03/26 23:32)

03/27 23:04, , 1F
有沒有社員願意把這個叫花什麼輪的人寫的文章翻譯
03/27 23:04, 1F

03/27 23:05, , 2F
翻譯完的有神秘小禮物
03/27 23:05, 2F

03/28 01:21, , 3F
其實我每篇都認真看完了XD 你先說禮物是什麼我再來考慮:P
03/28 01:21, 3F

03/29 14:11, , 4F
一條我用斷掉的絲絃
03/29 14:11, 4F