請大家幫幫Stephanie的忙喔

看板NTU-GIIB2006作者 (完美的。失衡。)時間17年前 (2007/06/29 22:56), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
hi~我是昕儒,我們的外國朋友美麗的Stephanie因為一些原因必須要提早離開現在租的房ꐊ,她的房東希望她能夠找到下一個房客,最好是這兩天就能夠找到XD,希望大家可以幫忙她 問問看,我已經在ptt和貓空版的租屋版上po文了,如果大家知道有什麼管道可以把這個消 息forward出去的話,就請大家幫幫忙喔~~非常非常感謝~~ 以下附上相關訊息-- 聯 絡 人:0987-234-678 找 Stephanie 房屋類別:套房、公寓 限制性別:限女性 地 點:台北市文山區景福街147號5樓 (近景美捷運站) 聯絡方式:0987-234-678 找 Stephaine tennis4fe@hotmail.com 預定租金:12,000 房屋情況:陽台可眺望景美公園,交通方便 小客廳有沙發和咖啡桌,房間有大床(queen size)、衣櫃和書桌, 空間寬敞(可看圖片) http://tw.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hjptulip/album?.dir=/f4c2scd&.src=ph 原文如下: A really nice rooftop apartment is available next to Jing Mei MRT. I am a National Taiwan University (Tai Da)student, so this place has served me well in being located close enough to school (direct bus line downstairs) and also right by the freeway leading into the downtown area (convenient for going out. ) The place is very spacious with a huge terrace that overlooks the Jingmei River Park. It is great for having bbqs or just relaxing outside. I often head down to the park which is wonderful for biking, jogging, playing tennis, etc. The apartment is fully furnished with a leather couch set and coffee table, and a full bedroom set including a queen size bed, huge closet, and desk. The whole apartment and the bedroom are large and extremely comfy! The apartment is not mine, I am just helping my landlords find a new tenant because they are really great people. Also, they only want a female tenant. If you are interested in coming to see the place, please call me at 0987- 234- 678 or email me at tennis4fe@hotmail.com and ask for Stephanie. -- 是時間改變了人 還是人改變了卻怪罪時間.. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.193.168.111
文章代碼(AID): #16XHsvnW (NTU-GIIB2006)